Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Pet Owners [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6231254 - 10/31/06 01:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Jack Russels can be little assholes, I'd advise against that! 

I will ask the woman at the dog park with the gorgeous shepard where she got her, next time I see her, and I will inquire about a price, too.  Only because I love you, and feel bad for the can of whoop ass I'm going to open on your pathetic fantasy football team in a few weeks.  :smirk:

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: Pet Owners [Re: Liz]
    #6231267 - 10/31/06 02:01 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

:mad:  I can't believe I'm 2-6 in my own league. WHat a steaming pile of bullshit!  YARGHHHHHHHHHH. I hope Vick breaks his arm by then, you feisty bitch.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
Re: Pet Owners [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6231277 - 10/31/06 02:04 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

:lol:  Don't feel bad, I did almost as bad in baseball  :rolleyes:  My team is only at .500, but I'm in 4th place because of the insane amount of points that my team has put up the last 2 weeks. 

Oh, and I meant to ask...what happened to Taylor "running all over the Pats" like you predicted?

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Pet Owners [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #6233306 - 10/31/06 10:25 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Me and my gf have a rottweiler and a pitbull, both females. Both are rescued from the pound, so we are unsure if they are purebred or not, but the cost only the amount it took to get them vaccinated and fixed. Both are great dogs, sweet as can be and very smart.

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
Re: Pet Owners [Re: Irradiated_Feces]
    #6233348 - 10/31/06 10:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Purebred German longhair Rott.. (female) from local breeder. $400

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleBrainiac
Rogue Scientist
Male

Loc: 與您的女朋 Flag
Re: Pet Owners [Re: THE KRAT BARON]
    #6233527 - 10/31/06 11:35 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I've a Mini Schnauzer( female) and a Jack Russel(male,saved) . Get a female,they won't piss over every then, marking there land.Buy from a breeder in the newspaper or on the web, not from a pet store
The Jack Russel we have is FULL OF ENERGY.He really likes to run,if the yard was fiance in, we would let he run. but, we have coyote's and a road near by.
What really funny is when my bother and his now ex-wife live with me,The wife had a Akn Eskimo white hear dog , very,very protect of there room, it scared the dogsiter, no one in there right mind would go in that room.but it was scared of my 12lb male gray tabby cat, because one day that dog was chasing it thou out the house, the cat turned around and hit the dog in the nose with its craws.That dog jump on my lap crying , peeing on me, that dog never messed with that cat every again.

--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Edited by Brainiac (10/31/06 11:37 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale