Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Girlfriend problems plz help
    #6230371 - 10/31/06 10:16 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Ok.. so you see this girl has liked me for about 3 weeks. I've known her for about a month now. I just started to like her a week ago. My friend has liked her since he ment her, longer than a month. She doesnt like him at all, but they are good friends. Me and her have been dating since saturday. On that night, me and her were just laying together, but when she told my friend he told her that I really didnt like her at all. Then he called me and told me that they were about to go out, and that melony needs to decide between us. I was up untill about 6am (he called me at 2, and the call lasted 3 minutes). The next day she told me that she didnt like him at all, and that he told her I didnt like her. I was kinda angry, but didnt know who to believe. We have been making out pretty much every day, and hanging out and all that good stuff since saturday. Every day it gets a little more hardcore. But every single night my guy calls her and bitches at her, and trys to make her feel really bad for going out with me. Then he appoligizes to her, to make her feel even worse. He does it every day. He also does it to her at school, like he will just out of nowhere scream at her, "why wont you go out with me". She also told me he is saying shit about me, behind my back. Not to mention that on sunday, when he knew we were going out, she walked him to my front door, I was still in my room, and forced her to kiss him. She is about to break up with me because she cant handle it anymore, and she thinks its her fault, but he is fucking with her so hard. And I am going to kick his ass if she breaks up with me. Help?

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Re: Girlfriend problems plz help [Re: MustNotBe]
    #6230383 - 10/31/06 10:19 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

O and just so you know, i ASKED HIM if it was alright if I go out with her 3 times before I did. And he was going to let one of his friends fuck her and leave. and didnt care his friend wanted to.

--------------------
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."

OfflinePhive_Sicks
AntiSober

Loc: Quahog, RI
    #6230392 - 10/31/06 10:21 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Don't go out with her, just fuck her. And let your friend fuck her too...maybe even with you at the same time. This is a crucial turning point in your life, very well could be setting up your first of many possible threesomes. The tension is high and thing are about to snap, and when they do snap...just make sure that all 3 of you are in a bedroom together, with a camera and a tripod...and good lighting...and be sure to use lots of lube so that you have some quality sound in the video.

--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #6230394 - 10/31/06 10:21 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Ok.. so you see this girl has liked me for about 3 weeks. I've known her for about a month now. I just started to like her a week ago. My friend has liked her since he ment her, longer than a month. She doesnt like him at all, but they are good friends. Me and her have been dating since saturday. On that night, me and her were just laying together, but when she told my friend he told her that I really didnt like her at all. Then he called me and told me that they were about to go out, and that melony needs to decide between us. I was up untill about 6am (he called me at 2, and the call lasted 3 minutes). The next day she told me that she didnt like him at all, and that he told her I didnt like her. I was kinda angry, but didnt know who to believe. We have been making out pretty much every day, and hanging out and all that good stuff since saturday. Every day it gets a little more hardcore. But every single night my guy calls her and bitches at her, and trys to make her feel really bad for going out with me. Then he appoligizes to her, to make her feel even worse. He does it every day. He also does it to her at school, like he will just out of nowhere scream at her, "why wont you go out with me". She also told me he is saying shit about me, behind my back. Not to mention that on sunday, when he knew we were going out, she walked him to my front door, I was still in my room, and forced her to kiss him. She is about to break up with me because she cant handle it anymore, and she thinks its her fault, but he is fucking with her so hard. And I am going to kick his ass if she breaks up with me. Help?

:rofl2:

I wish that was small enough to put in my sig.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #6230396 - 10/31/06 10:21 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Well, you could go 2 ways with this....

#1 - ditch the girl. This is your friend man, who I'm sure you've known for longer than you've known her...and he liked her first. I would be upset if I were him too.

On the other hand, they werent dating, so you "technically" didn't do anything wrong. But he's clearly hurt. I would put myself in your friends place, if I were you. He probably feels betrayed by you, and hurt because the girl he likes is hooking up with his boy. I think unless this girl is really something special, you should go by the old bros before hoes mentality, and both agree not to date her.

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Re: Girlfriend problems plz help [Re: Liz]
    #6230401 - 10/31/06 10:23 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

I wasnt even going to untill he said it was alright. And now I like her alot. And she likes me way more than I like her.

--------------------

Edited by MustNotBe (10/31/06 10:24 AM)

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Re: Girlfriend problems plz help [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #6230403 - 10/31/06 10:24 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

:rofl2:

I wish that was small enough to put in my sig.

why would it be a good sig?

--------------------

InvisibleWhiskeyClone
Not here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Longitudinal Center of Canada ...
    #6230410 - 10/31/06 10:25 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Sorry for my lack of sensitivity at first. :lol:

Don't kick your friend's ass over this girl, I'd bet money she'll be ancient history three months from now.

--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

#6230417 - 10/31/06 10:27 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

He deserves it for stealing my xbox, and ashing his cig's all over my bed and floor. This is just the cherry on top of many things.

--------------------

Edited by MustNotBe (10/31/06 10:27 AM)

InvisibleLiz
Owl Lady
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Massachusetts
    #6230424 - 10/31/06 10:30 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MustNotBe said:
He deserves it for stealing my xbox, and ashing his cig's all over my bed and floor. This is just the cherry on top of many things.

Ohhh, the plot THICKENS! Cmon now man, take a step back and look atthis from an outside point of view. Your friend steals your xbox, was going to let another friend of his fuck the girl that he likes and walk away, you're dating the girl, you've only liked her for a week....

This really just sounds like sheer high school drama to me. Why are you dating a girl this mixed up with all your friends? Why are you friends with someone who steals from you?

WHYYYYY!

--------------------
Remember, remember the fifth of November
The gunpowder treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.

InvisiblemrEdude
enemy of the state

Loc: Canada
    #6230427 - 10/31/06 10:31 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Tell him that he said it was okay, and to grow the hell up. Also, tell him that if he continues to harass this young lady, you will kick his ass six ways from Sunday.

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Re: Girlfriend problems plz help [Re: Liz]
    #6230439 - 10/31/06 10:33 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Liz said:
Why are you dating a girl this mixed up with all your friends?

(only she's in highschool) And I've never had someone that really likes me alot. When i get home from work she always runs over to me and hugs and kisses me. Even before we were dating. And she is beautiful. And she thinks im attractive, which I really am not.

every other girl I know is a fucking drug hound and just wants to use me.

Quote:

Why are you friends with someone who steals from you?
WHYYYYY!

I have no idea.

--------------------

Edited by MustNotBe (10/31/06 10:37 AM)

OfflineBowers
Bobba Ganoosh
Female User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CA
    #6230454 - 10/31/06 10:37 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

the whole situation is REALLY fucked up and REALLY highschool. She sounds like she doesn't know what she wants either, and has no self esteem or respect. I mean "made her kiss him" ?? WTF.. your friend has issues, and so does the chick

InvisibleBuddahKillah
U WANTFITE!?!?!?!?!?!

Re: Girlfriend problems plz help [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6230457 - 10/31/06 10:38 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phive_Sicks said:
Don't go out with her, just fuck her. And let your friend fuck her too...maybe even with you at the same time. This is a crucial turning point in your life, very well could be setting up your first of many possible threesomes. The tension is high and thing are about to snap, and when they do snap...just make sure that all 3 of you are in a bedroom together, with a camera and a tripod...and good lighting...and be sure to use lots of lube so that you have some quality sound in the video.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Re: Girlfriend problems plz help [Re: Bowers]
    #6230476 - 10/31/06 10:44 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bowers said:
the whole situation is REALLY fucked up and REALLY highschool. She sounds like she doesn't know what she wants either, and has no self esteem or respect. I mean "made her kiss him" ?? WTF.. your friend has issues, and so does the chick

She is really short. Barley 5 foot. And he's not exactly weak. But yea I told her she needs to tell him off, and she gets like sad.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #6230478 - 10/31/06 10:45 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

your friend sounds like a fag, stop talking to him.

--------------------

OfflinePhive_Sicks
AntiSober

Loc: Quahog, RI
    #6230492 - 10/31/06 10:46 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phive_Sicks said:

Fuck man, you're not listening!
Seriously take this advice, you'll thank me deeply in a few years. :wink:

--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #6230499 - 10/31/06 10:48 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

he's going to thank you deeply? are you coming on to him?

--------------------

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

#6230501 - 10/31/06 10:48 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Getting laid is not a problem, getting a girlfriend that actuallys likes me is. Even getting laid by her is not a problem.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #6230510 - 10/31/06 10:49 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

"we've been making out liek everyday!"

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies