Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Captain max mushroom rules!!!
    #622868 - 04/30/02 03:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I MUST say a very big T H A N K Y O U to captain max mushroom for what he did for me! I sent him a mail order with cash inside which he never took! So i told him if i had to send the money again and he refused and he sent me the spores!!!!!!!!!
Jesus christ i didn't expect that there are so good people in the world!

thanks man, i really own you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: Hamurabi]
    #622884 - 04/30/02 03:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

This belongs in the Vendor forum bonehead.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #622902 - 04/30/02 04:24 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

sorry i did a mistake! you could tell me this with a more gentle way.
but,no problem to me, you show your stupid shity mind!!
kissez

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
    #622905 - 04/30/02 04:29 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't know where you people get off calling people names because they ask a question or make a statement in the wrong place. Lately that's all I read here is people swearing at each other. From what I see there are a few people that don't contribute anything, just criticize. I haven't seen them post anything interesting lately about their grow. If it wasn't for the newbies this forum might be quite boring.

--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: Orchidman]
    #622908 - 04/30/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

you are very right my friend.... i know that i posted in the wrong forum and i am sorry for this but the guy who answered me could answer with better words.

anyway,it doesn't matter,i blame nobody!

and i have a question: here in my damn country (Greece) i can't find vermiculite!!!!! everybody tell me "vermiculite?? what the f*** is this??"
can i buy anything else like vermoculite? and how will i ask for it?

thanks guys

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #622932 - 04/30/02 06:32 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Orch I think you ll find most posts by luv in history are posts telling people wrong forum. I guess he's just a prick since he sure as fuck aint a mod here or better than any other member.

--------------------

Offlineblacktarropium
journeyman
Loc: va
Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: SouthernGent]
    #622958 - 04/30/02 07:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

was is a print or syringe ? and how long did it take ,

--------------------

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: blacktarropium]
    #622968 - 04/30/02 07:43 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

2 spore syringes. it took him 3 days!!!
but the good thing isnt the days that took him but that he sent them without taking his money!!!
thanks captain!

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
    #622975 - 04/30/02 07:57 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You`re right Southern Gent........... Seems LuvDem is just a lurker with no life but to hang out and tell people what forum their posts should be in............ I can`t recall a whole lot of informative answers in cultivation by him. If there has been I missed them....

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
    #623028 - 04/30/02 09:17 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

""Lately that's all I read here is people swearing at each other. ""
yeah i agree this is getting out of hand, like the vender wars... maybe Thor and Co should issue a few warnings??? these peeps dont deserve the b.s. ( unless their truley lame)
respect man, its all about respect
""everybody tell me "vermiculite?? what the f*** is this??"
can i buy anything else like vermoculite""
it is used to help hold moister and lossen soil. in a pinch, you can take unglazed clay flower pots, and crush them. the particles should be a tad bigger than sand. you dont want powder, but you dont want huge chuncks either.
congrats on your good deal w/ the cap'n...never heard a bad thing about his service.lol he just gets a tude at times, but dont we all

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

Edited by ChromeCrow (04/30/02 09:23 AM)

OfflineRaven_420
TITLE

Loc: Canada
    #623074 - 04/30/02 10:16 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah... I agree.. Captain Max is a good guy...

-Raven

--------------------
* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#623226 - 04/30/02 12:42 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I thought I was rather restrained this time.

No, I'm not a mod and don't claim to be one, although if I were, posts in the wrong forum would be deleted.

Yes, I can be and am a prick, but only when called for, such as when boneheads post in the wrong forum or the same post in multiple forums.

For those who think these are the only type of responses I give, you must have your heads in your rectums or have a very poor memory. Or I suppose you just see and remember what you want to.

Besides, look at the public service I provide. You all spend time chastising me for my posts, which sets free the others who give the same type of responses.

Two parting thoughts... get used to it, and if you don't like it, tough shit.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
    #623240 - 04/30/02 12:52 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, check yourselves. When i was new to this site, i posted in all the forums that seemed relevent.... some people set me straight and i don't do it any more. I had thought that by posting in more forums i was somehow reaching more people, thinking that there was a certain group of people in each forum and they never moved around, anyway, i know differently now.

ChromeCrow, I like your idea of breaking flower pots, it's destruction with purpose.

Edited by TheShroomHermit (04/30/02 01:04 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: ChromeCrow]
    #623299 - 04/30/02 02:20 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Chrome: Truly lame? You mean like putting a "Vendor" forum post into the "Mushroom Cultivation" forum?

Respect for people not smart enough to post in the proper forum? I don't think so.

SG: I am, as I said, a prick. However, after reading some of your posts, I shall be a gentleman and not comment. I thought you were leaving and starting your own board?

--------------------

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #623413 - 04/30/02 04:52 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You don't have to go back too far to see that I don't like
luvdemshrooms' methods. (I would say sorry but I know he
doesn't care and that's ok too) but in his defense, I must
say I've noticed he has recenty made a few replies that were
made purely to help someone. I hope this continues to
improve. But he really does like stomping newbies' toes.
This serves it's own purpose. Although he does go over the
line on occasion, how many newbies that are about to post,
learn their lesson from someone else's flames?
Besides it's being the wrong forum, this thread smells of
puppetry. You ever declined mail cause it had cash in it?
More likely for it to just dissappear. Three days to Greece?
A little questionable. Spores for free? Only from  Ralphster!
Or the FSREurope
:peace:

Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #623426 - 04/30/02 05:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

There are probably more of those helpful posts than most realize. Sadly a search using my name comes up short and many are not showing. Be that as it may, I don't go out of my way to stomp anyones toes. I just have little tolerance for stupidity and laziness, here and in my "real" life, and I'm not known for being bashful about speaking my mind. When people make even a small effort to help themselves, or ask a question that hasn't been asked to the point of nausea, I don't mind helping. However when there are questions such as "How do I grow shrooms, what are cakes, how do you dunk, etc, I will speak out. This site runs so slow now that if stuff like this was stopped in it's tracks, how can it hurt? Do I really need to go on about cross and off topic posting? Those types of posts should be deleted, moved, or locked as soon as a mod notices them. I want to come to this forum to learn, not to have to see somebody kissing a vendors ass or announcing some concert in another state, or what type of shrooms give the best high. These are questions for other forums. I can go to those forums if I want the answers to those types of questions. Even the "where do I buy whatever" questions are a waste of space. Pick up a phone book and make some calls. Thats what I do when I need something. Try it, it works. (Please realise Waking, these comments are not directed at you, but I'm on a roll) There are many people who post here who have far more knowledge than I, and I'm always glad to see questions answered by them. I have gained a great deal from this place. I just wish that those who are regulars here would point out to the newbies the right ways and places to post questions. I feel that would make this a better place for all.

And Waking... I agree, this thread smells foul.

--------------------

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #623490 - 04/30/02 07:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I never once stated I was starting my own board.. I tried to buy this site but I have no interest in starting my own site from scratch.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#623555 - 04/30/02 08:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Oh really?

In reply to:

Frankly I m about to get pissed to the point of spending 20 or 30k to start a competing site mainly just because I can.

To bad you didn't mean this as well.

In reply to:

I have enjoyed the Shroomery these past months.....But alas I would say that today will be my last day here

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#623791 - 05/01/02 03:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Although, rereading that this morning, I guess it doesn't say you "ARE" going to.

Why don't you though, it would fit in nicely with the second part of my previous post.

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #624600 - 05/02/02 02:50 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If being a good guy is spreading bullshit and making up stuff, then Captain Max is a good guy

--------------------

OfflineRaven_420
TITLE

Loc: Canada
Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #624762 - 05/02/02 09:12 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm rather new Bluemeanie.... Care to explain?.....

--------------------
* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Raven_420]
    #624775 - 05/02/02 09:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: vatoloco]
    #624978 - 05/02/02 02:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wow, I'm flattered. I almost blushed!! LOL!

--------------------

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #624991 - 05/02/02 02:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hey luv do you and vat flip a coin to decide who's gonna be on top or bottom?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#624995 - 05/02/02 03:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

No, your always on the bottom.

--------------------

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #625166 - 05/02/02 06:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey Bluemeanie, Are those the new requirments? Then I
guess you're right, he is a good guy. LOL
Who'd of thunk it?
:peace:
Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflineOrchidman
enthusiast
Loc: Toronto
Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: vatoloco]
    #625167 - 05/02/02 06:53 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Captain Max sent my spore syringes to Toronto in 3 working days. All Canadian mail goes to Europe air mail and it is possible to get there in 3 days.

--------------------
I've been having psilly dreams lately

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #625349 - 05/03/02 12:00 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Greece isn't in Europe.
It's in the Med....hard to believe it made it to Greece in 3 days from Canada.
Maybe Santa flew it there for Max. :wink: 

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: Roadkill]
    #625441 - 05/03/02 02:13 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hey roadkill, i told ya before that the main thing isn't in how many days he sent them (maybe it's 3 maybe 4 not more than 4)! the important thing is that he sent the syringes without taking the money first!

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Re: Captain max mushroom rules!!! [Re: Roadkill]
    #625442 - 05/03/02 02:14 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hey roadkill, i told ya before that the main thing isn't in how many days he sent them (maybe it's 3 maybe 4 not more than 4)! the important thing is that he sent the syringes without taking the money first!
and i just wanted to thank him in front of you! that's all

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds