Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemistertoadstool
amateurmycologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: The MOON!
stalled growth?
    #6226745 - 10/30/06 01:51 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i recently colonized 4 PF style cakes (B+ strain) and, while they were all under the same conditions, fruited 3 of the cakes. after the first flushes i double-end-cased the cakes, including the one that never fruited and drizzled water over the cakes (in lieu of misting). 2nd and now 3rd flushes are growing on the 3 fruiting cakes and from the non-fruiting cake mycellium has grown onto the vermiculite/water casing and in a much hoped for surprise, began pinning.

Has anyone had this happen? What causes it? Is stalled growth preventable? will there be potency loss?

these are all of the cakes as of october 18th

a close up of the non-fruiting cake

success??
this photo is as of today, october 30. over 2 weeks since the other 3 cakes pinned

excess growth and pinning on stalled cake

my current growing conditions thermometer is on the left, humidity is on the right

this is the 3rd flush on one of my fast fruiting cakes
this photo is also as of today and i don't expect much more from this cake.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains