Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: LimpNoodle]
    #6219172 - 10/27/06 08:14 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LimpNoodle said:
Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:pantherina should NOT be ingested.

Well if you want to take them rectally that's your business... I'll stick to eating them. (not that I'll be doing them again!)

i prefer to slice the dried caps in 4th's, ball them up and swallow whole. it eventualy gets barfed back up anyways, unless i would like to partake in cramping in my intenstines.

go ahead and try them, you will see what people are talking about, pantherinas are very powerful and i would never ingest them. i guess i cant really put it down til ive taken it, as ive only taken muscaria, but i have heard of peoples trips from these and if your enjoying the cube high and looking for something like it, your in over your head. i would eat 300 grams of fresh cyanescens, but i wont even touch more than 10 grams of high quality dried muscaria caps, that shit is wicked.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6220598 - 10/28/06 10:09 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yeah 10 grams of good quality amanita is too much the proper dose for amanita is more like 2grams and then you go into a dream state i only have been able to acheive the dream state a few times but you will sitting or laying then your nolonger in you body and you in a whole nother world ill never forget where i went but saw 2 years of mylife stuck into one room and went to a whole nother world infact my exgirl friend was pulled out of her body when it happen she was sitting in class but she doesnt rememeber what happened she just knows she was about of body and time was missing.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineLimerick
a moment ofclarity
Male

Loc: the bark and below it
    #6220740 - 10/28/06 11:21 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

SWIM should know that all that SWIM shit doesn't work

OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: Limerick]
    #6221329 - 10/28/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Amanitas are legal :smile:

anyway everyone and the pheds know your on about consuming drugs.

A friend is going to be eating some pantherinas is more ´sly´ if you will :smile:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: thedudenj]
    #6221343 - 10/28/06 04:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
yeah 10 grams of good quality amanita is too much the proper dose for amanita is more like 2grams and then you go into a dream state i only have been able to acheive the dream state a few times but you will sitting or laying then your nolonger in you body and you in a whole nother world ill never forget where i went but saw 2 years of mylife stuck into one room and went to a whole nother world infact my exgirl friend was pulled out of her body when it happen she was sitting in class but she doesnt rememeber what happened she just knows she was about of body and time was missing.

what? a "proper" dose, is actualy 2 caps according to whats been passed down over time, and on average an amanita muscaria cap while dry weighs about 0.3-0.6, so that would mean one or less caps to feel anything.

ive tried many grades and many vendors with muscaria (handpicked wild ones too) and its the same 10 gram dose to get the effects with even the most potent of batches, and sometimes 15 with the weaker ones.
2 grams u wouldnt feel anything noticeable.

you dont know "proper" thedudenj, you speak from your ass.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#6221371 - 10/28/06 04:15 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:

what? a "proper" dose, is actualy 2 caps according to whats been passed down over time, and on average an amanita muscaria cap while dry weighs about 0.3-0.6, so that would mean one or less caps to feel anything.

How big are these caps ?.
I have caps ranging from 2.5 inches to 7 inches across..
I intend on trying them soon but i only want threshold effects for my first attempt.

What would you advise ?

:thumbup:

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: Mike_yy]
    #6221379 - 10/28/06 04:20 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:
Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:

How big are these caps ?.
I have caps ranging from 2.5 inches to 7 inches across..
I intend on trying them soon but i only want threshold effects for my first attempt.

What would you advise ?

:thumbup:

see thats not really the dose though, its hard to figure it out by "caps", it only gives u a rough estimate.

if you know for infact they are good, weigh out 10 grams.

most doses are measured by a scale, so its nice to have one, and even a 10$ ebay one with suffice for something like this.

i usualy end up eating 2 caps the size of a grapefruit dried. sometimes its a medium one and three little ones, it matters on the weight and the potency of the batch.

10 grams (unless they are twice as potent as they originaly would be - which isnt likely), would be a fine dose.

and sorry my post was meant to say dried caps range in weight from 3 to 6 grams.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#6221465 - 10/28/06 04:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks man,, i'll keep that in mind.
I do have access to scales just not in my house..

Only thing i'm worried about is it's Deliriant effects ( though ive read reports and the effects don't sound typically Deliriant, low doses sound more like alcohol/DXM but ive seen it labeled as a Deliriant before )

Ive had really nasty delirious insomnia from anticholinergics and i wouldn't like to repeat the experience.
Though i don't think you can compare the two, i don't know.

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6221477 - 10/28/06 04:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i can compare dimenhydrinate/diphenhydramine to datura, however amanita lies in its own category, with the scotch broom flowers as a sub-category of feel. i wouldnt worry too much on a 10 gram dose, scan the trip reports forum for some amanita experiences and read their dosage. wholefoods? i think his name is, ate 20 something grams ()not recommended), he had a bad experience.
10 is fine all around. its mild and yet its strong.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#6221531 - 10/28/06 05:24 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thank you,,

Quote:

wholefoods? i think his name is, ate 20 something grams

That's alot of dried mushroom,, the smell of these things dried makes me feel sick...

Edited by Mike_yy (10/28/06 05:29 PM)

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6222985 - 10/29/06 07:11 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

due your a jack ass im not speaking out of my ass Im speaking out of many experiences the true question is what are you trying to get out of the amanita are you just trying to feel drunk and high or are you taking to achieve an OBE, OBE's can be achieved with one small cap and proper meditation. yes if you want to get horribly fucked up then yes take 10 grams but that is Overdosing. I have overdosed on them enough to know i have had new mexico pantheria,Washington state,Siberian,African,Vermont red and yellow and orange,new jersey,NY, and European ones from vendor that were B grade which were really fantastic. and all amanita M are hand picked even if its from a vendor so i think someone here is lacking in knowledge Mr Kid Botany and i highly doubt if you really focused and meditated to the best of your ability that you could have glimpse of a OBE I mean completely being in a different place and being fully aware of everything there and at the same time regulating your physical body. thats why people black out they are grounded and too way to much. one 3 inch diameter cap which can cause some one to black out and seizure. i was on the verge of that and it was a 9 gram but i also prayed and used milk. theres a reason why with amanita shamans can shrink themselves to the size of an atom or grow as big as the sun and also communicate to spirits and tengu. they know what there doing and you dont. I may not have it down packed but im on that path and getting really close.
ps your a sophist and very sophisticated, look up what a sophist is get the deffinition you really think you to right

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (10/29/06 07:13 AM)

OfflineClammyJoe
Azurescen Head
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW
    #6223061 - 10/29/06 08:01 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Daaaaamn Girl, settle it down.

InvisibleMike_yy
Male User Gallery

#6223072 - 10/29/06 08:16 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I tried a small 3 inch cap last night as a tester ( because i am alittle nervous ), i didn't feel anything from it at all..
I'm now confident enough to try a 5 gram dose,, if i don't get much from that then i'll up it again...

I'm always looking for advise but i'll still work at my own pace..

I think some mediative placebo ( not sure if that's the right word )plays a big part in your experiences,, i want to feel the effects of the drug itself..

I can lucid dream pretty freely so i can have an 'OBE' without the help from any chemical.
I have a feeling you may be lucid dreaming and thinking that it's the effects of Muscaria.
And because you fully believe it's the Muscaria that's causing this state, it's much easier for you to slip into it psychologically.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: ClammyJoe]
    #6223074 - 10/29/06 08:17 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

lol whyd you call me a girl when my title even says crazy man. your not nice but i guess you are what you eat and do it girls wink wink tho not so much anymore its not really moral specailly when fasting

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6225491 - 10/29/06 09:44 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/files/06-43/173359674-PICT0516.jpg
so limpnoodle how was it? second its not the amanita doing it, its the amanita helping thats the point and part why people dont take amanita and ayahuasca those to dont do everything by them self to a great extent you need to know wtf your doing or things can go no where or way bad. With psilomushrooms they do most the work but how many poeple can make objects distort and control the disortion and maybe block out items from the view like if theres a house infront of them blocking out the house and seeing the sky as if the house wasnt there?

--------------------

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

#6225534 - 10/29/06 10:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

dudenj.......good lord man, you have told me that english is not your second language. So help us all to understand you. Write like you are not a total nut who cant atleast write if his life depended on it.
You have some good ideas for gods sake......

On second thought, write like your life depended on it....... Try that out.

Who in the world wants to communicate things to people by acting like they dont care if the person on the receiving end understands or not?

If you are not willing to make the effort then just quiet down man.

Just atleast make an effort to communicate if you want to post on this site.
You can be as weird as you would like, and as obvious as your points sometimes are, they do fall short in a certain way, far beyond even the most ignorant member of this site. Thats because you are so weird and feel you have no reason to write like a person who can even speak english.

You can make some of your metaphores work if you just apply yourself more than you EVER do.

Most people just dont read what you have to say if you seem like you are 12-14 years old.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (10/29/06 10:06 PM)

Invisiblebadreligion2good
Uncertain
Male

#6225549 - 10/29/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

thedude, sometimes you sound like you're repeating stuff you just learned in philosiphy 101

--------------------
All I know is that I dont know.

Row, row, row, you boat, gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: badreligion2good]
    #6225575 - 10/29/06 10:12 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

badreligion2good said:
thedude, sometimes you sound like you're repeating stuff you just learned in philosiphy 101

Thats for sure. Philosophy 101 is what you make of it. As profound as such elementary philosophies are, this dude doesnt make 20% of the effort most people make when they bother to communicate that sort of thing as it pertains to psychedelics.

I just want to persuade the guy to write coherently.........

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (10/29/06 10:14 PM)

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6225761 - 10/29/06 11:41 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mikeyyork said:
I tried a small 3 inch cap last night as a tester ( because i am alittle nervous ), i didn't feel anything from it at all..
I'm now confident enough to try a 5 gram dose,, if i don't get much from that then i'll up it again...

I'm always looking for advise but i'll still work at my own pace..

I think some mediative placebo ( not sure if that's the right word )plays a big part in your experiences,, i want to feel the effects of the drug itself..

I can lucid dream pretty freely so i can have an 'OBE' without the help from any chemical.
I have a feeling you may be lucid dreaming and thinking that it's the effects of Muscaria.
And because you fully believe it's the Muscaria that's causing this state, it's much easier for you to slip into it psychologically.

im telling you from personal experience, that from red caps, 10 grams is a good dose. its not an overdose like thedudenj states, and theres no reason why anyone would feel much from a 3inch cap anyways, which you have just proven.

thedude: he just ate a 3inch cap and nothing effected him, could this mean your wrong?

i dont want to go calling you wrong just yet based on that, theres not much of a motive anyways. the sources could have provided weak or bunk caps, or it was harvested during the wrong time of the year, but i know from experience, from the commercial vendor quality, to both reds and yellows found in the wild, that 10 grams, is a medium dose.

effects can be felt mildly at 5-7 grams, which is a single large cap, but usualy double that is needed to feel the desired effect. anything more can be hell, and anything less is just a mild buzz. 8-14gram fluctuation depending on the potency of the batches, and both red and yellow felt the same experience-wise, while it was hard to tell if either had more potency than the other. ive not tried the white variety yet, and i dont think i will. im scared to touch the yellow ones even, i like the safety of the fluffy bulbed redcap.

and as mikey states, OBE's can happen sober, ive done it through meditation with music. make a bed of pillows on your couch, put on an eye mask, and throw something like ozric tentacles in your CD player, things can get wild and out of body experiences do happen.

i dont wanna argue with someone i cant understand and who has no foundation behind his punch.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6227171 - 10/30/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

well actually im suppose to be 1 or 0 dammit it i fell short. another thing you must always consider peoples different body chem theres probally atleast 1000 people that one red 10g cap would kill them. i find yellow ones to be different from red even the shades of yellow to be different. So far in my time i have eaten at least 2 pounds of amanita at least. The more experienced you get the better you will be able to take smaller doses and use it to its full effect i think it has something to do with making your body not excrete it. Im sure if you ate 20 grams of amanita and didnt prepare your body you could piss it all out and maybe only get the effects of 2 grams thats the point im making if you havent abstracted it yet. If used properly 1g or 2g can do the same as 10g or 20g for most people. Think about it think about It i maximize the amanita in my body and i also drink milk with it cause that for some reason increases effects also milk increases drug abortion and decreases nausea
http://www.gotmilk.com/news/news_027.html
so as i said 1-3grams of really potent amanita can whoop ass infact try this as an experiment if you dont believe me eat one good sized cap on an empty stomach and drink milk or cream with it then go to sleep and when you wake tell me how you feel.for starters your gona have to take a wicked morning piss and you will defiantly be tripping as if you had eaten 10 grams you body will keep recycling the amanita drugs in you thru the whole night. i made that mistake once tho i cant say that whole next day was all to bad but still i felt overdosed. BTW Mr know it all who probally didnt even take that into consideration and is probally gona try to form some sort of rebuttal maybe even say that you cant retain urine thru biofeedback. heres your force behind the punch if it makes you happy as i said if properly used small amounts with someone who knows what there doing and has good ones will always go further then someone who has no clue with weak ones Period Also one must consider Health i have really good health and metabolism in fact superb health and metabolism. My body absorbs drugs quick and makes them last long and uses them to their full potential.
and if you think the full effects of amanita are just drug and no magic your as lost as these people
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HhANOeD1I4

its a scientific study on amanita and i think those people are retarded. and there conclusions are very inaccurate
i trust the old person with the drum way more then them.
any who keep this post on track where the hell is limpnoodle and how was it?
so last night i tested what i said and still havent pee i made cheese eggs with 2 really small caps and low and behold im still on amanita wow!! something i already knew

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (10/31/06 05:24 AM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals