Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
Mazatapec trip report?
    #622394 - 04/29/02 04:37 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hey everyone,

well my Mazatapec jar is about 60% clonized so far its looking real good, nice white all over the jar :smile: i was just wondering what the potancy on these babies are?
just want a general report on feeling/body high/visuals and recomended dosage. thanx guys .
-PeZ 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Mazatapec trip report? [Re: Lapius]
    #622474 - 04/29/02 06:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Then go to the correct forum... in case you missed it this is "Mushroom Cultivation".

Try "General" which is where this belongs.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Anonymous

Re: Mazatapec trip report? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #622493 - 04/29/02 06:25 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

No shit you fucking idiot. QUIT! Asking stupid questions here!

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
Re: Mazatapec trip report? [Re: ]
    #622509 - 04/29/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Good GAWD,,,,,,,, some one pleeeeez make LuvDem and Xazia moderators before they burst into flames... no pun intended ..... And oh yeah btw Lapius... congrats on your 60% colonized jars.. you sound excited and you must have done something right if you are a newbie... and Yeah Mazzie`s are a good trip....... great visuals....good luck and have fun

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Edited by Numba9 (04/29/02 06:44 PM)

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
    #622513 - 04/29/02 06:41 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

WTF!!!!!!

hey i DID NOT, I REPEAT, DID NOT POST THAT!!!!!!

lapius, i don't know what is going on but i did not say that, man. seroiusly. i don't go off on people for no apparent reason.
me and lapius have had pms before and i WOULD NOT call you a fucking idiot like that. i hope you know that. somebody is playing some freaky ass game but it is not at all funny!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Edited by XAZIA (04/29/02 06:50 PM)

OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
Re: Mazatapec trip report? [Re: XAZIA]
    #622518 - 04/29/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Xazia?.. what`s goin on hon? some hacker shadowing your posts somehow?.. I`ve read a few posts tonight and they just don`t sound like you at all......

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Anonymous

#622520 - 04/29/02 06:47 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Wtf xazia.. has been like.. snapping on everyone.. every single post I've read from her has been something along the lines of "shut the fuck up idoit newbs go away read faqs stfu"

That time of the month.. or what? ;D

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #622525 - 04/29/02 06:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

It's XazLa with an L instead of an i.

I already PM'd anno about it, but he must be in the crapper.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
    #622533 - 04/29/02 07:00 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i have just contacted 3dshroom by e-mail. i have not flamed anyone today except green lantern. i am not some pschotic that iw would go around the board flming people, i help people. the only flame i've had today was with that green lantern guy and thats the first flame i've had since that newbieshroomer guy with that superman avatar, if any of you remember him 9haven't seen him around anymore). anyways i

can someone pm me if they see a thread with me posting this trash talk or flaming someone, with the exception of the "can you case after the first flush" thread posted by green lantern, all others are an imposter, and i have a good idea who it might be.
peace!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies