Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
Can you case after your first flush?
    #622034 - 04/29/02 07:04 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

My myco bag is colonizing faster than shit. You guys weren't kidding about PR's being fast colonizers. Anyways I want to take the first flush then dunk the cake then move into a larger foil pan, break it up, and case with cowshit. Will this work or will it just fuck everything up?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: Can you case after your first flush? [Re: TheGreenLantern]
    #622152 - 04/29/02 10:49 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

(sigh)
green latern...i think you are confused.

if you are colonizing a myco bag then were is this "cake" you speak of?

if you are asking if you can case the contents of your myco bag after the first flush, then i suppose you could but you are relatively defeating the concept behind a myco bag. it would be a lot simpler and less expensive if you made your own substrate and cased it. because if you case the myco bag contents after the first flush then you are essentially buying sterilized substrate.

second, you do not "case" with cow shit. dung is used as a substrate in which when fully colonized you case the dung.

third if you had done any searching at all you would not be asking us "can you case after the first flush?"
this question is absolutely ridiculious if you had done any homework at all related to casings. of course you can case a cake after the first flush, come on man!!

you must do the foot work yourself though green latern. in your last post i responded to, you called luvdemshrooms an asshole for telling you to use your search function.
i think we all know how grumpy luvdemshrooms can be at times but i am begining to agree with him/her. do a little work, then everyone will be glad to answer your qestions. but nobdy likes to help someone who won't help themselves first. come on now man!

peace!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Edited by XAZIA (04/29/02 10:59 AM)

Offlinecujo7999
Space Monkey

Loc: USA; Home of "The Man"
Re: Can you case after your first flush? [Re: XAZIA]
    #622172 - 04/29/02 11:10 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i though myc. growth slows way down during fruiting? so wouldn't it be though to case after a flush? i don't grow so i wouldn't really know but i thought i read that somewhere.

--------------------
*This is all Fiction by the Way*

OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
    #622175 - 04/29/02 11:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well excuse me then. Ive been researching this forum and a half dozen others on the net and they all have interesting teks, ideas, and experiments. Some of which contradict the other. I was simply asking what you people would do cause I read good and bad results from all. So excuse me for being stupid and not looking beyond 6 forums to find out weather people get better results doing it a certain way.

OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
    #622176 - 04/29/02 11:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know cujo thats what I sought out to find but apparently Im an idiot.

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
    #622205 - 04/29/02 11:59 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Right on sister soul! (XAZIA) Lantern, although this isn't a flame, I'd have to agree with XAZIA. I have yet to post a question. The reason being, is that any questions I've had, have all been answered by doing a little searching. Granted not everything has been answered onThe Sroomery bulletin boards, but almost all of it has. I'm sure if you had delved a little deeper you would have found the answers you were looking for. There's not much you can't find here. Again, not meant to be a flame or offend you in any way, just an observation.
-Bruiser

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
    #622223 - 04/29/02 12:11 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hey man you need to bring it down a notch. i'm not calling you stupid. i said ridiculious, its ridiculoius to pose such a question when the information you seek is already out there. if you have been doing so much research how you don't know the difference between a myco bag and a cake? i am merely giving you my advice, if you don't want advice then don't post a question. and i still answered your ridiculious question for you. but i guess you are going to bite the hand that is feeding you (information). of course you can tell me to take my advice and shove it up my ass and keep posting your ridiculious ass questions, good luck!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Edited by XAZIA (04/29/02 12:26 PM)

OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
    #622230 - 04/29/02 12:18 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah your right xazia we all have t3 connections like you, and have time to wait for these slow ass webpages HERE to load up all fuckin day to find out that the subject you opened doesn't answer your question. Your right it wouldn't be easier for someone with a slow connection to just ask instead of waiting for this slow ass webserver to provide me with the pages Im looking for. You being the EXPERT cultivator that you are should show a little tolerance. After all what is this forum for?

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
    #622248 - 04/29/02 12:42 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

so NOW the truth comes out. i can't believe you have been biting everyones head off for telling you to do more research and you lie and say you have . but now you say your connection is too slow to wait on pages to load. this did not start out as a flame but i'm sorry, it is now. so anybody who wants to post better do it now, cause this thread is about to be locked down!

first of all you ARE a fucking idiot. you are now officially demoted to the tardy class. oh that means retarded, i will add that to your assignment for tonite also. why don't you start by pulling up the dam glossary and learning the definitions of
1. cake
2. casing
3. myco bag
4. retarded
this is your assignment for tonite, while you are waiting for your pages to load you can fix your little bitch ass some animal crakers and milk.

now everyone...since green lantern is a lying fucking prick calling people assholes for telling him to search and in fact he has not searched lets see if you can come back tommorrow and define for us what a fucking cake is!

now go away son, you bother me!

and by the way i have a god damn 56k modem, bitch!

--------------------

Bob Marley

Edited by XAZIA (04/29/02 12:57 PM)

OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
    #622258 - 04/29/02 01:05 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Whatever you cumguzzlin monkey fuckin shitbag. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I GIVE YOU XAZIA THE EXPERT CULTIVATOR WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING INCLUDING YOUR STUDY HABITS.

Go put your daddy's dick back in your mouth and do me a favor and shut your cockholster bitch.

Anonymous

#622265 - 04/29/02 01:20 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

LOL

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #622268 - 04/29/02 01:22 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Xazia, That was priceless! Today you are in rare form.
Lantern, what you're not realizing is that if you had used the search engine, you would have seen several posts where people asked simple questions, got their as flamed and told to search, and didn't get any answers.
Xazia answered your questions the best she could and suggested you do some work on your own. And as usual she was right, but she did try to help you. That's when you're supposed to say "Thank you"
The beauty with mycobags is you don't need to worry about casings, humidity, air exchange, ph balance,  anything really. You don't even need a terrarium! Just leave it alone. Pick it spray a little water in, wait, pick it again, and again over and over.
Even a retard can grow in mycobags if they will just "Leave It Alone". That's what you paid extra for. Not to have to worry about casing it. In my opinion, casings shouldn't even be attempted by anyone who hasn't had experience with cakes (the kind in jars, not bags).
Newbies get confused, we've all been there. But never argue with a glitter goddess!
By the way, I have a 56k also. It's not that long a wait. If you have trouble waiting for a page to load when you think it may help you, you're gonna chew your fingernails off waiting on mushrooms. Don't worry , the mushrooms will teach you patience too.
Hope I got in before this one got locked up.
Priceless I'm tellin ya!
:peace:
Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
    #622272 - 04/29/02 01:26 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

man! you are so creative. did you think of that all by yourself? i by no means proclaim to an expert. but i have enough common fucking sense to find out thing s on my own.
i don't need somebody to hold my hand and fucking spoon feed me. maybe you should stick to more simple minded tasks, since you can't seem to figure shit out on your own.

only thing worse than a theif is a liar. and you my son are one.

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU , GREEN LANTERN, A SHIFTLESS, SIMPLEMINDED, LIYING, WHINY BITCH WOULD LIKE TO BE SPOON FED BY THE RESIDENTS AT THE SHROOMERY RATHER THAN WAIT ON HIS PAGES TO LOAD.

now i'm sure all us here have time to accomadate mr. green lantern, don't we??

--------------------

Bob Marley

Edited by XAZIA (04/29/02 02:06 PM)

OfflineBruiser
Fuel Injected Suicide Machine

Loc: Hell
    #622279 - 04/29/02 01:45 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Well that was definately interesting. I now lay down and pay homage to XAZIA, Glitter Godess. All kneel before her, lest she strike with quick justice those who ask silly questions and pawn their work upon others! LOL!
-Bruiser

--------------------
-I put the chrome to your dome

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #622285 - 04/29/02 01:53 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Lantern,
That was some un-called-for bullshit!
I hope all that bad karma jumps up an bites you in the nuts you fucking lazy ass, impatient, ungrateful, retarded little goober smoocher!
Some people's kids!

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
Re: Can you case after your first flush? [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #622296 - 04/29/02 02:08 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

All I can say is HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Lazy--No Im just smarter than you, think about whose doing the footwork.

Impatient--Yes I don't have time for waiting I have other things to do unlike a loser like you wake.

Ungrateful--No I thank everyone who is nice and helpful and doesn't put any snide remarks in there replies.

retarded little goober smoocher-I think your talking about yourself there wake.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #622309 - 04/29/02 02:42 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

WOW!!! Most of these replys could have been straight from me! I must say I'm lovin it.

Lantern, do some of your own research and stop being an asshole.

XAZIA, you are my kind of gal!!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #622311 - 04/29/02 02:45 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

XAZIA, I'm a "him".

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTheGreenLantern
Stranger
Re: Can you case after your first flush? [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #622316 - 04/29/02 02:49 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sure you are suuuuure you are.

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #622321 - 04/29/02 02:53 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

>No Im just smarter than you

I highly doubt this.

Now go chill out and read the FAQ or whatever, but don?t come back soon asking people "smart" questions and then mocking them about the answers.

Edited by Anno (04/29/02 02:57 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags