Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineCelestine
bain dramaged
Male
Ordering spores from Norway
    #622287 - 04/29/02 03:54 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Hi y'all. I've been snooping around the forums here a while now, and I must say, some of y'all really know your shit. Anyways, I'm considering growing some shrooms myself, and seing as I'm a total newbie at this, I've more or less decided to have a go with the Myco bag. My only problem is this: I haven't been able to find out if spores are illegal in Norway or not. Has anybody here got any experience with shipping spores to Norway? A spore print will do fine, but if it turns out spores acutally are legal here, I'm probably gonna try a syringe first.

And while I'm at it, how big a flush can one expect from a Myco bag? I know this may vary a lot, but I'd really appreciate it someone could give me an estimate. The strains I'm considering are Treasure Coast, Puerto Rican and Equador.

Funniest thing, I just took a break and came back to my keyboard, and thought I'd do some more research on whether spores are legal or not before I actually post this. So I click myself to the links section, and I find the most wonderful link I ever saw - Norwegian Shroomers. And guess what - they're legal. WOOHOO! So now all I need is the Myco bag. To the guys at Sporeworks - have you ever sent a Myco bag to Norway? Would that be a problem?

--------------------
You don't have to swim faster than the shark.
You just have to swim faster than the guy next to you.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Ordering spores from Norway [Re: Celestine]
    #622997 - 04/30/02 10:25 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum