Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTwiztdPsychonaut
Deceased
Female

Mushrooms and Cocaine
    #6214571 - 10/26/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'm thinkg about using coke while I'm tripping. I've done them seperately but not together. Shrooms can make me exhausted and quite. Coke does the opposite, so I'm thinking I'll be tripping and not tired and quite. But that's ideal, and probablly doesn't work that easy.

I'm trying to figure out whether this is a good idea or not. (so it probablly isn't) I didn't know if anyone combined the two and had a good time. On Erowid, some people made it seem like it made them both weaker or made the user sick. i wanted to know if anyone here has tried it or anywords of advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: TwiztdPsychonaut]
    #6214582 - 10/26/06 03:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Friend said he did it and freaked out.

Was horrible and long lasting - Then again every single mind is different....

I say there is no better way to find out then to just try it - Won't possibly kill you in moderation no matter what substances you combine it with.

Keep in mind that certain substances will require lower doses as others you might need more....of course you know this :wink:

--------------------
outputrotation said:
x-com and unsolved mysteries are the only things that have ever made me truly scared

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
    #6214587 - 10/26/06 03:30 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i wish i had some

--------------------
buh

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: shirley knott]
    #6214611 - 10/26/06 03:38 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

mush resonates with the vibrations around you
coke makes you generate vibrations

together you will be more shakey while the coke is happenning
and you will be more antsy when the coke lets go.
moderation is key.
however
the mush can help to transcend the whole "MORE" thing that coke basically is.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: shirley knott]
    #6214617 - 10/26/06 03:40 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Funny you should ask... I just did this a couple nights ago because I had the following day off work. I was just "testing" some home grown mushies when a friend stopped over and split a gram with me. I felt absolutely disgusting, not sick, but dirty and gross. It didn't turn it into a bad trip or anything, it just didn't mix like I thought they would. It totally killed the good part of the shroom trip.

If shrooms make you sleepy, then I would suggest brewing up a pot of Yerba Mate ( caffeinated tea ) as it's gentler on the stomach than coffee.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineThirdEyeMaster
Shroomologist

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6214653 - 10/26/06 03:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Brewmaster said:I felt absolutely disgusting, not sick, but dirty and gross.

Maybe that's the mushrooms telling you that you shouldn't be doing coke.. To each his own but personally I stay away from man made drugs

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: ThirdEyeMaster]
    #6214668 - 10/26/06 03:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Having never done the combo myself, and I am not a fan of coke (one of the few drugs I'll refuse if offered for free). I would venture a guess that it is a bad idea if only for the 'come-down' of coke.

Coke comedowns can be nasty enough as-is, let alone when you have a bunch of mushrooms amplifying your emotions to levels that you are not used to dealing with.

Never done it, and no desire to do it --- go for some yerba mate, or if your planning on making a night of it, try doing a hippy flip (E+shrooms) - fantastic combo.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: kaniz]
    #6214729 - 10/26/06 04:26 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

ive only went out of my way to buy coke once and it was my first time.... since then i have never bought it and probably never will.  but if its free in front of me, its hard to resist  :smile:

i have done a little of both at the same time, and for me it just intensifies the mushrooms more... im not saying ive done a ball in a night... but a line or two and thats all i really needed.... but like i said, made things more visual, body buzz.... it was pretty cool.

coke, as a drug, is PHENOMENAL in what it does/how it re-acts to/in the body and makes you feel.  but the negative effects of coke heavily out-weigh any good/beneficial part of it.

i honestly dont see how people can do so much of it all the time. 

its over priced, generally cut to shit, and makes you MISERABLE at the end of the night.  SIGN ME UP!  (but only for free :P )

alot of people do it just because it makes them feel "rich" because its a "classy white mans drug"  ya know?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Edited by agoutihead (10/26/06 04:26 PM)

OfflineSilentG
Stranger thanfiction

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: agoutihead]
    #6215261 - 10/26/06 07:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, IMO fuck coke. Most of the time it's not even worth taking for free. A couple times I've known people who got quality shit and then it was kinda fun. The come down was actually less than the high - and that was nice since every other time it's been the other way around.

Personally, if you're desperate to be more awake and chipper, I'd lightly powder my shrooms with some decent quality meth (glass quality) or aderal (sp?). I know most people are much more anti-meth than coke, but in all my experiences I've gotta claim the opposite. I'd never recommend doing a lot of either though. Several years ago some friends of mine used to get a lot of lab shrooms that were lightly dusted with speed - it was a decent alternative to rolling at parties.

--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Offlinecoctyle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: agoutihead]
    #6215331 - 10/26/06 07:43 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I have not only done it, but I have a funny story to go along with it, so I had to chime in.

First off, I am also not a coke "fan". I have only done it 4 or 5 times, and only maybe a line or two each time. Most of those times it didn't do much for me, but that was partially because of small doses and not great atmosphere.

But on to the story... The location is Noblesville, ID, within walking distance of Deer Creek Amphitheatre. More specifically, I am in a tent in a field that serves as a "campground" when bands like Phish were in town, which they were for two nights. I am surrounded by hundreds of other tents, RVs, etc full of hippies. My friend and I scored an eigth of 'shrooms that looked pretty decent at the camp, and my friend had brought one gram of coke that he got right before we left our home town.

The time is just before the second of the two shows. We are pretty tired from partying the night before, getting up early because of the hot sun, and partying and smoking ganga all day (those were the days). It is only about an hour before the show or whatever, certainly time to think about heading to the theatre. And of course, we have to walk to the theatre which, by the time you actually get in, is a good mile or so. Needing an energy boost, my buddy and I figure this is a perfect time to consume the coke, but we are also planning on tripping for the show, so we want to do the coke and then the shrooms pretty much one after the other.

Unfortunately, we have precious few supplies. We have OJ, and we plan to blend the shrooms with the OJ, but we have no blender. This was really no biggie, because I had my trusty Swiss Army knife and I just cut the shrooms into little bits with the scissors, which made them go down with the juice easy enough.

The bigger problem was the coke. We have this little gram, tightly wrapped up in a bit of plastic and we have nothing glass or even similar to a smooth nonporous surface to break it up on. We also had knifes, but no razor blade or anything like that to make decent lines. Basically, we put the chunk on a paper plate, kind of broke it up by pressing it with the back of a plastic spoon, and then tried our best to scrape up little piles with the Swiss Army knife blade and snort them through a dollar or something.

We managed to get enough. I mean neither me nor my friend are regulars, so it did the job. But it was definately kind of chunky and gross.

We did the coke first, if memory serves, and then the shrooms a bit later. It took at least a few minutes to get the mushies all cut up and everything, so by the time we drank the juice, we were pretty high. By that time it was time to walk to the show, and it felt great. I had never enjoyed coke so much and I wasn't feeling the shrooms at all. The walk was very easy and good feeling and the time flew by.

Eventually we got up to the theatre and were in this big crowd of people just waiting to get through the gates. The walkways kind of funnel in towards the gates, so you go from a moderate crowd to a densely packed crowd somewhat suddenly. Just as I got to this point and stood still, this wave of TRIP just washed over me and for a second I was just blown away. I knew right where I was and exactly what I was doing, but all of reality seemed suddenly warped. But then that kind of passed, or I just got used to it, and then I was just tripping normally, and it was a fine trip.

My theory is that the coke basically overpowered the shrooms in the light initial come-up, but when the shroomie goodness got to some threshold in my system, and/or the coke dropped below a certain level, my experience just shifted from one to the other all at once. I don't think they like to play together, but the shrooms don't mind coming in if the coke is about to leave.

OfflineTMshroom
one
    #6215340 - 10/26/06 07:46 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ThirdEyeMaster said:
I stay away from man made drugs

I dunno, I must be crazy but i thought coke came from a plant......yippetydooo

But on a serious note, I dunno about doing yay and shrooms at the same time, I think the comedown from yay will make you feel shitty, and shrooms will only intensify the bad experience. Not to mention that nasty fucking taste.

Do it after shrooms, like when u feel the shrooms are almost gone, do a few lines and you will feel great...for a while. Dont forget tho....a trip will last about 6 hours, and yay will keep you awake for another 5, so u will need some bud to help you sleep.

Also you say shrooms make you sort of quiet or w/e, ya dude everyone gets that.....the come-up is all about jokes and laughter, but once it hits you its all about a journey. Be it spiritual, religious, self-exploration or just for the sake of being completely fucked up...

Id sugest not doing coke at all, but hey its your body.

Edited by TMshroom (10/26/06 07:50 PM)

Offlinecoctyle
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: coctyle]
    #6215354 - 10/26/06 07:50 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I should also add that, as with all drug experiences, environment changes everything. I always felt like I could never have a bad drug experience at a show, and never did. Normally when I trip, I will have at least an occasional uneasy moment, especially on acid, but never at a show. The stimulation I think was just to much of a distraction and to much fun to notice any down or anxious feelings.

In a different environment, especially a familiar one that might have some negative or mundane thoughts and feelings attached to it, I could see where starting a trip with a coke buzz might lead the whole thing down hill.

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: coctyle]
    #6215700 - 10/26/06 09:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

To: TwiztdPsychonaut

If you want a amped up trip then I'd suggest you try Adderall and mushrooms. I've noticed it gives the visuals an elecric "flare" effect, and last long enough to hold out through the entire trip.

IMO it's a very good combo for certain situations and tends to counter effect a lot of the lathargy brought on by a mushroom trip. It also leads to some pretty deep epiphanies that you are able to integrate fairly easily.

I definatley wouldn't wan't to do coke on mush though, it doesn't last long enough and would probly make me feel like a trashed out druggie.

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

Edited by sacred_mushroom (10/26/06 09:32 PM)

InvisibleAcyl
cyanidepoisoning
Male User Gallery

Loc: N.W.T.
    #6215706 - 10/26/06 09:30 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

If you can get your hands on some pharm grade speedy pills like dexedrine, adderall or maybe even concerta/ritalin I would try those first.

If thats not possible, get enough blow to last you through the entire trip or have something to help you come down off the cocaine while you're on the mushrooms.. just incase. Opiates work well with this.

I rather enjoyed cocaine and mushrooms both of the times I experienced the two together. You may begin feel antsy or nervous right after you blow a line or two, this is normal. Most people take these feelings the wrong way on mushrooms and react very badly, sending themselves into a very unenjoyable experience. Their initial reaction is usually their first mistake and is the main reason you hear so much downtalk against mixing these two drugs.

If this happens to you, my advice would be to take several long deep breaths until your heart rate mellows out. Wipe all thoughts out of your head and concentrate entirely on your breathing... it works wonders for bumps in the road on most trips.

Happy trippin'

OfflineThirdEyeMaster
Shroomologist

Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: TMshroom]
    #6216817 - 10/27/06 05:22 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

TMshroom said:
Quote:

ThirdEyeMaster said:
I stay away from man made drugs

I dunno, I must be crazy but i thought coke came from a plant......yippetydooo

Yes coke does come from a plant, and so does heroin... but humans synthesize it first.

I personally will stick to opium and my home grown coca leaves to chew and smoke :smile:

OfflineNo_Life_G33k
Now with 10%less noobness
 User Gallery

#6219653 - 10/27/06 11:14 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ThirdEyeMaster said:
Quote:

Brewmaster said:I felt absolutely disgusting, not sick, but dirty and gross.

Maybe that's the mushrooms telling you that you shouldn't be doing coke.. ...

:laugh:

--------------------
Hot Water Pasteuriztion - A How To Pictorial
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4527808/an/0/page/0

Make your own shroom chocolates
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4500682/an/0/page/5

guide with pix.

Make Your Own Magnetic Stirrer! How-To Tek w/ pix
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/5865949/an/0/page/3

Offlineheadieherbs
originalgangster (oflove)
 User Gallery

Loc: around the bend
    #6219668 - 10/27/06 11:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

[
Quote:

ThirdEyeMaster said:

I personally will stick to opium and my home grown coca leaves to chew and smoke :smile:

send me some coca seeds brotha!

--------------------
please don't take away my highway shoes..

Write In Your Vote.com - US Politics. For the People, by the People.

Everything posted by the user(s) Headieherbs is either an outright lie or a work of complete fiction

Invisiblekake
The answer to1984 is 1776.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The 66th harmonic
Re: Mushrooms and Cocaine [Re: headieherbs]
    #6219909 - 10/28/06 01:02 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Caffeine is your friend  :rockon:

--------------------
The answer to 1984 is 1776.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom