Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewander02
roamer
 User Gallery

clusterhead
    #6218994 - 10/27/06 09:23 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

I am a sufferer of cluster headaches and have been for twenty years. Mushrooms are a Godsend for me. I ate some a couple of years ago to end one cycle. The doctors could do nothing for me. Just recently they came back and with the help of some friends I was able to get a hold of some more to get me through this cycle.
I am familiar with shrooms and used to pick them out of cow paddies in my youth some 30 years ago. Now according to others I need to regularly dose ( 2-4 times a year) to keep the headaches away. So I have started my own determined not to go through that suicidal tendency of pain again. I haven't got any fruit yet but I've got casings and cakes in the FC anywhere from 3 to 6 days. Using several different methods.

I do want to thank you all for the valuable information and if I may ask a question.

If I get an outdoor bed going next year and let some of the shrooms go to seed (spore) outdoors, throw the requisite HP/straw each winter will the shrooms propagate on their own?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
Re: clusterhead [Re: wander02]
    #6219000 - 10/27/06 09:25 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

nice first post. i rate it a 7 out of 10.

welcome to the shroomery.

where's my cat at?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation