Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegreenlight
greenlight
Loc: USA
Another storage question...Silica Gel/Plastic Bag?
    #621369 - 04/28/02 01:18 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

A few questions concerning silica gel...

1. I am only going to have one myco-grow-bag's worth of mushrooms. To dry the first flush and keep it for a few weeks or a month, would it be enough to lay it in front of a fan for 12-24 hours and then put it in a plastic bag with silica gel? I've *heard* that plastic bags don't let moisture in/out...so my theory is that mushrooms in a plastic bag with a few silica gel packets would store well...What do you think?

2. Where the hell do you buy silica gel? CAN you even buy it in small quantities?

--------------------
Disclaimer: Everything I've typed is of a fictional nature.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Another storage question...Silica Gel/Plastic Bag? [Re: greenlight]
    #621458 - 04/28/02 03:40 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

You can buy silica gel flower drying crystals at craft shops. Don't let your shrooms touch ANY kind of desiccant.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom