Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
I need my shroomery fix!!!
    #6214063 - 10/26/06 02:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

it has been a bussy fortnight!
working as a gardner about 10 hours a day and sleeping like half the amount i used too, coming home and crashing befor i even took a shower :smirk:
i still managed to do some other stuff too, which i guess is why i havn't had any energy to post/browse... i miss my idle time! sure right now i've got some time but there are loads of things i still want to do (for a change. i'm not complaning, quite the contrery) which somewhat cloude my mind... i mean, my life has gotten 10X complicated so fast :shrug:

i've gone out with this girl i've been thinking about for a while (only because we both seemed interested in one another, i'm not sure it goes byond that how ever) and then the following day i've went to see David Alan (of Gong) with his group called Brainville (which was FUCKING AMAZING) and met this old friend of mine... as the show was coming to a close it suddenly dawned on me that I WANT THIS GIRL (my old friend) every time i meet her i'm sorry i missed my chance when i had it, it's been a long time since and it seems like now i might have a chance and she's still THAT special to me (only i seldom see her, which i guess is a good thing since i don't automatically fall into the "friend" catagory, at least i hope not :smirk:)
i was much too tired to stick around after the show so i called her the next day...

anyway even with all that excitment i still feel like i need some time to forget about everything and dive into that electronic lake which is Shroomery. get lost with the rest of the chanting fish, dumping my load in its waters and stretch a metaphore to a thin hairline knot :eek:

so what i gotta do? i gotta Ramble On,
And now's the time, the time is now
To sing my song.
I'm goin' 'round the world,
I got to find my girl, on my way.
I've been this way ten years to the day, Ramble On,
Gotta find the queen of all my dreams.

ya :tongue:
:sun: :mushroom2: :sun:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: I need my shroomery fix!!! [Re: Simisu]
    #6214072 - 10/26/06 02:44 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

:syringe:

there you go. come back and see me in two days.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Re: I need my shroomery fix!!! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6214099 - 10/26/06 02:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

feels much better now :sun:

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Re: I need my shroomery fix!!! [Re: Simisu]
    #6214139 - 10/26/06 02:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

oh and tomorrow i might voluntear for Safe Rave at a party near the Dead Sea!!!
our cannabis party is starting this project (although not the best time since it's the end of the nature rave season but still...) and i've been meaning to help (although i had to miss the lacture from some MAPS guy cuz i went to see the Brainville show...)

i probably won't get to do anything special anyway, its not like we're starting a Safe Rave tent in Burning Man so :shrug: but it kicks ass to get into a party for free and be part of the whole thing all the same!

i hope it takes off and they won't abandon this project for some reason!

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Community >> The Pub