Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

visit from a spiritual guide?
    #621378 - 04/28/02 03:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

okay weird 5th dimensional experience ( dream ) last night. I ended up in some weird kinda gathering place or something. A man, he looked east indian, came up to me in this place and asked me if i was christian, i lied and said yes, he then proceded with somekind of telepathy. We stood facing each other and he began, i started losing my balance, i tried to keep standing but he was too strong, i got realy light and started to fall backwards very slowly and gently i remember ( i wasn't scared because i don't know ), i ended up hitting my head on the wall. He told me he had never seen such faith before, thats all i can remember, but that feeling of falling backwards felt like some sort of leap of faith or healing even though i feel the same now, except a little happier, but that can hardly be related to the dream. Alot of talked about my essay not being groundbreaking, well it wasn't even when i wrote for it changed, my original idea was for the universe to exsist simply upon the conscious will to create it through emotional, the emotional energy where you and i are born throught through will in itself, which exsists outside the universes in the infinity, essentially we would have created god and anything else through conscious will, it is all a big theatre production we created through conscious will. I think the aliens know more than we do, but not everything, nor do the entities from the higher demensions or spiritworld, thats what i am afraid of, that meaning in life is only perception, an emotional will in itself. Frankly i am getting too curious and i fear the begining, not the end is nearing me, but that is only a perception.

the point of my essay was, perception is a two way street( there is no right and wrong, only perception)

this perception serves to trick us into thinking we serve a purpose, but even if this were true it changes nothing for it is only my perception, the perception which becomes a one way street when we become the unified consciousness or the white light, somebody told me too much than i can handle, essentially, you wan't the truth, you can't handle the truth, but that is my fuckin perception. Remember when i said this essay will change everything, but leave you with nothing which is everything.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMentalHygene
otherworldly

Loc: Somewhere...Under the rai...
Re: visit from a spiritual guide? [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #621549 - 04/28/02 07:36 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Wouldn't the aliens who are so much smarter just be your perception also? This has all been thought by all of us before. peace

--------------------
"WHATS THE USE OF AUTONOMY WHEN A BUTTON DOES IT ALL?"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology