Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
I blame Karl Rove
    #6212839 - 10/26/06 01:03 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

He's like a jockey riding a horsepig into political control.  Sorry global posters--I'm just talking about the US.  That man is a ginormous homo--by mining the extremes of the republican base, he's kept a hold on power.  But the man is clearly egomaniacal--he operates as he does just to fuck people over and give a middle finger to the opposition. 
    I have a few friends that operate in a similar manner to Karl Rove.  But, their slash and burn exterminate the brutes philosophy only came down to last-minute hail marys, prayer shots far beyond the 3-point line, and Mariokart success. 
    Rove, on the otherhand, is a butterchin overcompensation powermonger freak. 
    Shame on you, Karl.  Thanks for polarizing, and radicalizing the US all in the name of your fucking twat ego. 

You fucking cunt--you're less than worthless.  More like a giant, fatty albino leech sucking all it can get from America.  For shame, sir.  For shame. 

:thebird:

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleVvellum
Stranger

Re: I blame Karl Rove [Re: GnuBobo]
    #6212922 - 10/26/06 01:56 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

GnuBobo said:
He's like a jockey riding a horsepig into political control.  Sorry global posters--I'm just talking about the US.  That man is a ginormous homo--by mining the extremes of the republican base, he's kept a hold on power.  But the man is clearly egomaniacal--he operates as he does just to fuck people over and give a middle finger to the opposition. 
    I have a few friends that operate in a similar manner to Karl Rove.  But, their slash and burn exterminate the brutes philosophy only came down to last-minute hail marys, prayer shots far beyond the 3-point line, and Mariokart success. 
    Rove, on the otherhand, is a butterchin overcompensation powermonger freak. 
    Shame on you, Karl.  Thanks for polarizing, and radicalizing the US all in the name of your fucking twat ego. 

You fucking cunt--you're less than worthless.  More like a giant, fatty albino leech sucking all it can get from America.  For shame, sir.  For shame. 

:thebird:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order