Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineAmoeba665
strange
Loc: a hidden microutopia at t...
the plan
    #621265 - 04/28/02 01:29 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

the text below was written by an anonymous author... i don't attest to the validity of any of it, as i am not very knowledgable in the area of politics... but it does make quite a bit of sense to me, and so i post it here, to see what those of you who are more knowledgable than me may have to say about it.

The 22 Point Plan for your enslavement... now almost complete!

1. Seduce and demoralize the youth with false doctrines.

2. Destroy the family life.

3. Dominate humanity by Preying upon their lower instincts and vices.

4. Debase and vulgarize Art, and introduce filth in Literature.

5. Destroy respect for religions; undermine the reputation of the clergy through scandalous stories and back up the so called "Higher Criticism" so that the old fundamental faith is shattered and quarrels and controversies become permanent in the churches.

6. Introduce the habit for luxuries, crazy fashions and spendthrift ideas so that the ability for enjoying clean and plain pleasures is lost.

7. Divert the attention of the people by public amusements, sports, games, prize contests, etc., so that there is no time for thinking.

8. Confuse and bewilder the minds of the people by false theories and shatter the nerves and health by continuously introducing new poisons. (Alcohol, Nicotine, Drugs, De-Mineralised foods, etc. -Editor.)

9. Instigate class hatred and class war among the different classes of people.

10. Dispossess the old Aristocracy, which still keeps up high traditions by excessive taxes and replace it with the "Knights of the Golden Calf."

11. Poison the relations between the employees and employers through strikes and lockouts so as to ruin the possibility of productive co-operation.

12. Demoralize by all means the higher classes of society and by adverse publicity raise the hate of the people toward them.

13. Use industry to ruin agriculture and then in its turn destroy industry by wild speculation.

14. Spread all possible utopian theories so as to bring the people into a labyrinth of impractical ideas.

15. Raise the rate of wages, which however will not bring any advantage to the workers for at the same time we shall produce a rise in the price of the first necessities of life.

16. Cause diplomatic friction and misunderstanding between States which will increase international suspicions and hate thereby greatly augmenting armaments.

17. Introduce in all states, general suffrage so that the destiny of nations depend upon ignorant people.

18. Overthrow all monarchies and substitute republics for them; in so far as possible fill important state offices with persons who are involved in some unlawful affair and who will, from fear of being exposed, remain our obedient servants.

19. Gradually amend all constitutions so as to prepare the soil for absolute despotism and Bolshevism.

20. Establish huge monopolies upon which even the great fortunes of the Gentiles will depend to such an extent that they will be swallowed up at the "hour" when the industrial crisis will start.

21. Destroy all financial stability; increase economic depressions to the extent of bringing a general world bankruptcy; stop the wheels of industry; make bonds, stocks and paper money worthless; accumulate all the gold of the world in the hands of a certain few people thus withdrawing tremendous capital from circulation; at a given hour close all the exchanges, withdraw all credits and cause general panic.

22. Prepare the death struggle of the nations; wear out humanity through suffering, fear and shortage of food - hunger creates slaves!!!

That is the Programme!

--------------------
---

Edited by Amoeba665 (04/28/02 01:31 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: the plan [Re: Amoeba665]
    #621315 - 04/28/02 02:28 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Some of that sounded like the devil...

doing all of these evil things, what the fuck!

OfflineJust a Punk
Shithawk

Loc: Canada
    #625498 - 05/03/02 07:22 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds an awful lot like chick.com.

--------------------
-------------------------------------------------
:B

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #625638 - 05/03/02 01:04 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

That was taken from the protocols of Zion, I believe.
There is a lot of correlations, but I tend to go with McKenna?s theory, that no one can control what?s happening, even the ones that are trying, are loosing control of it.
I think we humans are approaching a point that we will have to change or we will be destroyed by are own doing

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #625690 - 05/03/02 02:14 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

http://www.users.space.net.au/~dcmorgan/Alternative.htm

I think most of that list was hindsite but who knows

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Wexico
Re: the plan [Re: Innvertigo]
    #628008 - 05/12/02 06:01 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, hindsight. To think that all of those things are happening because of some plan is stupid. What good would it do the rich to have the poor not trust them?

I think some of those things are implemented by the wealthy elite, such as keeping the lower classes battling with themselves over diversionary politics, like racial issues and shit like that.

Evidence is in a lot of the black man's rhetoric. I heard one black person say that he felt the reason the blacks were happy that OJ won his case was because it was a "black man beating the white man at his own game."

Not the case, it was a rich man winning the rich man's game.

And he talks about ruining the relations between employers and employees through strikes and lockouts. This is also bullshit. People were far more oppressed before they started striking.

Many of us view religion as one of the most oppressive forces in existance, but this guy seems to think it is essential to freedom.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Political Discussion