Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegwarslaveus
Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks
    #608828 - 04/15/02 07:06 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The Hawk has steped up and done right by me and it looks like a lot of others . So I now publicly apologize and once again say YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH T.H.E.

Edited by gwarslaveus (04/17/02 07:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehumplok4201
shroomgod! ye yo
Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: gwarslaveus]
    #608886 - 04/15/02 08:55 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i lost some money , i duuno if he is going to resend the prints but ohwell i wont be useing him anymore
he is not even replying to my pms
ill just wait longer b4 i say anything more

Offlineslopy2nds
Stranger
Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: humplok4201]
    #609056 - 04/15/02 12:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well I sent a MO. It has been 4.5 weeks since I sent it AND it was not blank. I made it out to T.H.. It was well over $100 and I won't get into the exact amount. It was cashed I checked that, by who I don't know. He will not respond to my emails either. This seems to be typical of him. You would have thought that he could have taken care of all of this over the course of the weekend, but alas he has disappeared, and not even made good on his word to put his email back up, or post the guys phone #. He will just give everybody the runaround and come back here in a month with another story why it took him so long to figure it out.

I don't think that I will order from him again either. I would if he would have just emailed me back- that would just be a common sign of respect on his part, but if he is just going to blow me off because he doesn't like emails then he can kiss my a*#. He obviously is not too busy to cash people MO's, you would think that he could set aside 1 minute for every paying customer to answer questions.

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: slopy2nds]
    #609172 - 04/15/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

well im on the hook to my pal prolly for $20. im going to be upstanding cause i assured him it was ok. it was 2 or 3 weeks ago i think. ill check with him on that. i feel the post about the site and email, the sudden fucking vacation, the no answering of emails despite what was said, and apparently it says on is site, or it used to, that he prefers money. i was told this by a good source. now how a fucking guy does that and then says oops, my bad. eat it. what says if were still bitching in a month, the vacation will go into overtime? any takers?

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: Peyotl]
    #609214 - 04/15/02 04:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Some of you people are just rediculous. I'm not sitting around on my computer 24/7 to answer emails and PM's here.
I'm not leaving on vacation, I have some personal family matters that are very important that I have to attend to.
If I told you the details you would ask me why I"m even still here writing this. But I want to get these loose ends handled and feel confident that my friend can handle everything before I leave.
A close trusted friend will be handling this part of the business. I will be trying to handle a lot of this myself the next couple of nights before I leave.
A new email address was just posted so I can hopefully access it while I'm out of town.
thehawkseye@hushmail.com

I will be looking through emails for people making requests before I made that post friday.
I will handle them on an individual basis. I am not obligated to send anyone an order for stolen/lost cash.
What business do you know does?
It even says on our website we will not replace lost cash orders and we recommend getting a money order because they are easier to track.

Most of the people that claimed they have not received their order found the money order was not even cashed yet, so they can cancel them. That is the mail reason I made that post even though some people thought I should just keep my mouth shut about it. I would rather let everyone know and just deal with the few people that are mad about it. The others will understand and get their money order cancelled.
Most orders have made it through fine and have gone out as normal. But unfortunatly some orders were stolen. Nobody with a PayPal orders is affected by this.
So far it only looks like 4 of you here are affected. I'm sure a few more will pop up but I'm glad its not as bad as I thoght it might be.
What more can I say except i am sorry that both of us have been the victum of a worthless thief.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Offlineslopy2nds
Stranger
Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #609516 - 04/15/02 10:45 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Ok, spoke too soon. Ryche emailed back. Sorry for the flame..

Offlinegwarslaveus
Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #609754 - 04/16/02 06:28 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I did't hear you complaine about my last cash order . I think if you check out my posts you will see I spoke well of you to others. I can't see how you can replace syringes when people made a mistake but when it's on your end I'm out of luck .I mean hey I'll send you $3.00 per syringe but you don't even offer that . No problem Lil shop E-maild me back half an hour after I orderd.I undrestand shit happens but that is the nature of bussines and if you wanted to insure the future of yours you would take one for the team.

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Who lost out with T.H.E. [Re: gwarslaveus]
    #610277 - 04/14/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Gwarslaveus,
That is certainly a resaonable and fair solution. I did not think of that just simply because I really have a hard time asking a customer for more money after his money was already stolen.

The problem with that is how many ppl here will read this and attempt to get free or discounted syringes over this whole thing even though they never actually sent an order to begin with.

I'll send you a pm.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Anonymous

Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks *DELETED* [Re: gwarslaveus]
    #620950 - 04/28/02 01:08 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by 3DSHROOM

Offlinemangymuttharpua
Stranger
Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: ]
    #620982 - 04/28/02 01:44 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

T.H.E is reputable. he was screwed along with his clients.

please see through the bullshit. these two posters are obviously one vendor who sees an opportunity, nothing more.

Anonymous

Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: gwarslaveus]
    #620989 - 04/28/02 01:52 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Anonymous

Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: mangymuttharpua]
    #620993 - 04/28/02 01:53 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Since when was T.H.E. reputable? Since he hasnt fucked up in the last week anytime?

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: ]
    #621346 - 04/28/02 12:50 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hard to fuck up when youre not here. I havent commented on any of this, BUT at this point I must. Hawk is going to have to make good on all these orders. It's not the customers fault his mail got stolen or what ever. Personally I dont believe the entire story because fuckin with mail is federal shit and there would have been more done that Hawks said. It wouldnt be up to Hawk to prosecute the government would have stepped in. So I must call bullshit on part of the whole mess. Bottom line is this is going to cost Hawk a bunch of money or something.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: SouthernGent]
    #621461 - 04/28/02 03:43 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

> the government would have stepped in

well the mail tampering took place at a 3rd party vendor. we have stores (ie. mail box etc) which are privately run but handle all your mail problems. so whereas at a regular post office, the gov't would likely file charges, it is up to the person who runs the store and/or hawk to press charges.

hawks a good guy and everyone else needs to just chill out

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: geokills]
    #621482 - 04/28/02 04:23 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Negative.. Mail box etc are under the same guidlines. If you dont believe me call a mail boxes etc and ask them if they are regulated by the same federal postal inspector.. again its none of my business and I know Ryche is considered cool here but go to google and read all the newsgroup posts since 1998 and you ll see that Ryche has had alot of "bad luck" over the years and customer service has always been a problem Again its not my business because I ve never ordered anything from Ryche and have no dog in the fight really. I just hate to see a guy put on a pedestal if its underserving.

--------------------

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: Sorry to T.H.E and Thanks [Re: SouthernGent]
    #621898 - 04/29/02 12:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

Negative.. Mail box etc are under the same guidlines. If you dont believe me call a mail boxes etc and ask them if they are regulated by the same federal postal inspector..

cool.. i wasn't really sure on that, just speculating. although i'm sure if there was a mail tampering issue, the manager of the mail box annex would have to report it to initiate an investigation... and since he set the guy up anyway and found out who it was, he probably just wanted to settle the issue without bringing in federal authorities (especially due to the nature of the product involved). anyway, i wasn't there, so i don't know... but i will end by saying that i have been a satisfied customer of T.H.E. (even though i was among the group of people that had some trouble as a result of this recent incident)

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Injection Grain Bag