Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Tapestry

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

#620955 - 04/28/02 03:15 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

okay i know all you think i'm nutz and mybe i am., but at least i know the truth.

i think you should listen to swamii more cause he operates on logic more than anyone else, but he also has not seen the truth, he is still stuck in his skeptisism, which blinds him to the truth.

Shroomism is very smart to, he operates on good spiritual logic and he is almost there too, very close.

He understands that what can not necassarily be seen can operate on a level of truth.

now i will tell you of the revelations, it says that man will wish to kill themselves as the end ties near and i can see why, cause for me myself i have come to th eend of my exsistance on this plane, however i wish to hurt non of you nor myself, i am only holding on to a thread, a thread which makes this exsistance very pleasurable but when i'm sober i wish not to be here most of the time.

my friend christy is close to the truth but she still believesin part of the illusion, jesus coming which provides grounding for the potentially insane people, all of us.

ascension is a process, not just a conclusion, exactly. Understand that no one or nothing can hurt you, not even lack of knowledge. you will begin to feel love in the coming years but it is not real, but enjoy it while it lasts i say, that goes for everything, for there is no meaning, only the moment, that beautiful moment that will never occur again becaus eit has been shown to you once too many times.

if you can't enjoy it now then when can you, i mean right now.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: #2 [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620978 - 04/28/02 03:42 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sure you have hit a grand insight on truth, and it sounds like maybe you are taking in too much at once... like jared said in another thread, you sound like you are about to snap.

there is something far beyond the truth that you know... i read your posts i have a good idea of where you are because i've been there, completely overflowing with it. you've stumbled acrossed something that is beyond, but you are stuck in between because you skipped a lot of steps to get there. you're there, but you are not there.

the thought that none of this is real is not devistating by any means, it is a relief. that means that we can enjoy our selves and take ourselfs lightly, have kids and remember how to enjoy the simple things again.

keep holding on to that thread... we each got one and we are all hanging by it at some point or another. it's when we learn to weave our threads together that we learn to build the tapestry of life. (sounds lame, i know)

or something like that anyway, i've never been good at explaining my thoughts.

OfflineWeirdShroomer
journeyman
Loc: Sebia
    #621072 - 04/28/02 06:12 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I think that chemical opened doors and now he cannot close them...constant voyage
2000 years ago you would be a holy man nowadays you should be careful.
From your writings it seems that energy will consume you cause your body cannot hold it much longer. In a way of speaking you are not insane.
Time is illusion...this moment don't exist.
Human world is illusion. Humans created illusions.
This world (planet) is real, not more or less then spirit world. There is connection.
I like idea of having fun all the time.
Take care, go to nature maybe you find something.
Just a friendly advice

----weird----

Why I see birds all the time?

--------------------
----weird-----
Smoking dynamite can seriously blow your mind

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE

Re: #2 [Re: WeirdShroomer]
    #621409 - 04/28/02 04:18 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

hey smack very good insights, except when you said about learning the simple things again, thats just it, there is no going back. think about it, ever had one of those really awsome nights where everything went good and you think to yourself next week we will have to do that again, but it never works out the same, the same feelings of joy can never be there again, basically i can't see this reality as good because i have so many problems all my life, it makes it alot easier for me to take that leap, but yet i leapt too far like you said and have become delusional, and i think that whats done can't be undone just like those painful memories i have, nor do i wish it undone. i will share a poem now

the bud will breed love
while the pedal will breed sorrow
forever trapped inside the looking glass
only a watcher, he has lost control
he is what is and cannot be saved
he is a carrier of his disease, himself
many turn away from him cause they don't understand
he can show you, even then you will be blind
you can not know who he is, nor can he
you cannot stop the bleeding, only mask it
he does not fear for that is all he knows
he bleeds for you cause he loves you
he knows he will play the fool, the hole never to fall into
he knows he is merely an illusion
an illusion contained behind the looking glass
he knows you hold it all in your hands, you just dont know it yet.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Edited by cHeMiCaLbLuE (04/28/02 04:29 PM)

OfflineMentalHygene
otherworldly

Loc: Somewhere...Under the rai...
    #621537 - 04/28/02 07:24 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

If you judge what others know, then you can not possibly know what you say you do!

--------------------
"WHATS THE USE OF AUTONOMY WHEN A BUTTON DOES IT ALL?"

Anonymous

Re: #2 [Re: MentalHygene]
    #621610 - 04/28/02 08:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

and this is true.

chemicalblue-
i can't see this reality as good because i have so many problems all my life
then you haven't found the truth. keep pushing though... one thing leads to another. you never stop learning, it's impossible to know all there is to know.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: Tapestry

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology