Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineJustFootsteps
Loc: a hill
healing?
    #620195 - 04/27/02 05:07 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

here's something different for Swami to make fun of.

during my last mushroom trip, which was in amsterdam with another Kid who i love dearly and was a meeting with the 'strongest' shrooms i've ever had (digression: i really dislike using that word, strong, like taking a shot of vodka is stronger than drinking a beer, in relation to psychs.  it just doesn't relate.  these were really the 'softest' and 'fastest' vehicles i've found; i like saying that better)

so anyway, during my last trip, which was amazing in all sorts of ways (confirmed the shared space thing so perfectly with my friend that i'm still giggly), i started to feel like a pain in my left jaw.  it wasn't bad, so i just sort of idly started working my jaw in tiny circles, feeling the pain concentrate and then slide out of my jaw bone and into my cheek, where my tongue started to work on it of its own accord... eventually what felt like a small pit worked its way out of my cheek, and so i spit it out.  this happened a few more times over the course of the night.  later that week, after smoking some uncommon kind, i felt a pressure near my, um, scrotum... i tried the same thing, and eventually used my fingers to pull out what felt like a long hook attached to a rope of negativity.  i repeated the process on my lower back and neck before dancing with my devil sticks some more.

now, several years ago, i had a girlfriend who saw a spiritual healer who performed a process on her that she described as pulling out hooks.  these were hooks placed by others, emotional and spiritual hooks to bind her to them.  i noticed a definite effect on her during the time they spent together; she was calmer, happier, relieved almost, and was spurred into a period of great change (much needed) and growth.  at the time i wasn't a believer, but i did want to be open minded, so i went with her to a workshop and (while totally sober) had various energy transfers demonstrated and even did some in such a way that i was never able to seriously deny it.  it was one of several Moments in my awakening for which i am the most grateful.

anyway, since i've discovered that i can do this work on myself, i've felt a sense of profound ease.  i am becoming more daring about talking to friends about my experience, about (for instance) hitch-hiking around Europe, which i will be doing starting next weekend, and about being goofy, free and wrong.  i find i'm less concerned with past mistakes, especially those with girlfriends, and also that my body feels loose, limber, and strong.  i do yoga; i have been struggling to regain the flexibility i lost after ego made me tear a muscle.  after working on myself, i found i could easily stretch in ways that had eluded me for some time.  my devil sticking was also more beautiful than usual, as though i were being played along with pink floyd by a certain giggly godfrog.

anyway, just thought i'd share so's to leave a permanent record of my dementia/awakening/evolution.  and curious if anyone has similar experiences to report on, and maybe more info about this from the voices that seem to whisper in certain heads around here winky wink wink :wink:

--------------------
in peace,
just footsteps
http://www.whyvegan.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
Re: healing? [Re: JustFootsteps]
    #620255 - 04/27/02 08:04 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Congratulations.......you are a healer......

Use it wisely........
PM if you have any concerns that you don't want to share in an open post........
Happy healing......

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #620367 - 04/27/02 11:44 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I have had a life-long ailment, that if anyone ever does a successful (even partial) healing on me, would make me the biggest convert in the world. What better way to shut me up or to get the evil Swam as a spokesman for the mysterious.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: healing? [Re: Swami]
    #620396 - 04/27/02 12:36 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Believe and ye shall be healed.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: healing? [Re: Xlea321]
    #620454 - 04/27/02 01:56 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

"Miracle" healings are about the same for atheists as for devout religious people. So much for your helpful advice. See quote #2.

Lots and lots of talk - where are the results?

How many people since Christ have had enough faith to walk on water? About zero!

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Anonymous

#620802 - 04/27/02 09:47 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Greetings. I post this site for your perusal in hopes that it may help you in understanding the gift more.

http://www.healinghandsoflight.homestead.com/greeting.html

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: healing? [Re: ]
    #620835 - 04/27/02 10:43 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I don't know, Shroomism.... it sounds like bullshit to me:

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

Anonymous

Re: healing? [Re: Sclorch]
    #620845 - 04/27/02 11:03 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

How clever...
The lengths at which people will go ..

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #620851 - 04/27/02 11:11 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

JustFootsteps, that is very interesting... I have had similar experiences in which I felt some sort of force lodging itself in my testicles, also in my legs and stomach area, and even in my head. When you talk about pulling out "hooks", it reminded me of one of my first and most intense trips, in which I pulled some kind of worm-thing out of my leg.
Have you considered the possibility that you are kundalini awakening?

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Anonymous

#620853 - 04/27/02 11:13 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Maybe you need an Astral Spinal Attunement and that is why you clicked on that. Why you changed it to anal related subject is beyond me. If you don't like it, don't look at it.

Anonymous

#620878 - 04/28/02 12:05 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Sclorch,

Your diagrams remind me of the probe procedure which the alien dressed in white performed on me some years ago. We're these revealed by you under hypnotherapy for a lost time episode?

Edited by evolving (04/28/02 12:06 AM)

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620909 - 04/28/02 12:33 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hey are guys talkning about the spinal tap, i mean whenever i sit down it feels like somebody is tapping the bottom of my spine, i'm being serious.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620912 - 04/28/02 12:34 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

richard whately is right!!!!

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: healing? [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620918 - 04/28/02 12:36 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Is it a snake, Chemical? :smile:

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: healing? [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620924 - 04/28/02 12:41 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

religion is like a tumor that grew on my brain, now that i have shed it i feel free, free from jesus and god and all there bullshit and lies, its like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, lol.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag