Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620506 - 04/27/02 02:48 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i just had a very disturbing revelation, perhaps the most disturbing of all for it will explain everything, but leave you with nothing, yet leave you with everything, except the higher truth. It will explain not what is on the other side of the walls, only what is in between them and that they may not be climable for nothing may lay on the other side, all i can do is hope. i have decided to write an essay on this subject for it only with your permission because it may be damaging to you mentally, i can't be sure though, i can say though that it will rip you apart, it is just you may not be able to put it all back together again, i await your approval.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: #0 [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #620513 - 04/27/02 02:54 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

whos approval are you waiting for?

you have my approval to do anything your heart desires...

plus i'd like to see what it is that you claim will "rip me apart"

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #620611 - 04/27/02 04:43 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah go for it. I would like to hear your thoughts.

--------------------

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: #0 [Re: Revelation]
    #620623 - 04/27/02 05:02 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

hint: dizziness of the universal dreams.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Anonymous

#620628 - 04/27/02 05:11 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

less hint, more essay!

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: #0 [Re: Anonymous]
    #620651 - 04/27/02 06:02 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i have completed the introduction.

--------------------

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #620678 - 04/27/02 06:50 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

no offense, but i seriously doubt your "revelation" is anything that is even remotely significant to humanity

l a y o f f t h e c r a c k l e

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
Re: #0 [Re: Lallafa]
    #620681 - 04/27/02 06:55 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I second that.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #620749 - 04/27/02 08:36 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

If you even remotely attempt to reveal the ultimate truth, the Overlords will simply make you disappear.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleSclorch
Clyster

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: On the Brink of Madness
Re: #0 [Re: Swami]
    #620813 - 04/27/02 10:07 PM (21 years, 10 months ago)

the Overlords will simply make you disappear.

Swami, do you mean "Elder Gods"?
I thought all they did was give us "Sex to TIE US DOWN to our base and primal instincts, to keep us from rising above our Roots (Yeti, of course), TO PREVENT US FROM BECOMING GODS LIKE THEM."
At least we still have JHVH-1 on OUR side... dammit, why did the Xists postpone armageddon again?

--------------------
Note: In desperate need of a cure...

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: #0 [Re: Sclorch]
    #620889 - 04/28/02 12:13 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

ha, youllnever guess what i did, i accidently erased 4 pages of pure knowledge, well i guess i'm an idiot, if you would have read my essay you would realized how meaningless and funny this situation is. here comes the extgremely condensed short form, right to the point if you don't believe me it doesn't matter for further knowledge on this plane would serve you no benefit, because henc ethere is nothing to be gained, nor lost, there is only what is.

lets start with reality, this writing your are looking at right now is no more or less real than your dreams, what is is only what is in the moment no matter where you are, perception dissapears with ascension, when we become unified in the light altered and conflicting perceptions are lost for we become one perception, therefore nothing matters, it is only what you make of it, we have much control over the now but not the end result, i'm talking about the buddhic demension, the oneness again. The only constants are the laws of the universe according to dimension, the spirit, and the pyramid of ascension, all else is perception including god, the devil, ferries, aliens, these are merely tricks to keep you thinking you have purpose, essentially they jesus was some weird dude with powers and shit, he could do that stuff cause i projected from another realm and awed the primitive minded humans in disbelief, they actually thoght they had purpose, purpose to destroy what is not real. You as well as i are not real yet we are, when we realize we are not real it will fuck you up cause then you realize that shit all matters, i guess then you just wanna have fun, thats what i will make my purpose here. any other questions just ask cause i got it all figured out, if you coulda only read my essay, but again who cares for it makes no difference. Hey if a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to here it, does it make a sound? fool it all perception, there is no right answer o any question, only fuckin perception, ya how does that feel to be ripped apart and lose all that meaning you thought you had. any more questions feel free ask the crazy guy.

--------------------

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
Re: #0 [Re: Anonymous]
    #620892 - 04/28/02 12:16 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i love you smack, we could really get along, i like you sense of humor and your dreamy thought conscious. man i'm seeing shit again.

--------------------

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620894 - 04/28/02 12:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

significance to humanity, what the fuck, there is so significance in humanity, kill yourself before the aliens eat you first.

--------------------

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620896 - 04/28/02 12:20 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

swamii is more right than all of you, how does it feel?

--------------------

OfflineJPAtanat
    #620902 - 04/28/02 12:25 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

this sounds to me like some wierd metaphysically garbled version of hedonism.

InvisibleLallafa
p_g monocle
 User Gallery

Loc: underbelly
    #620937 - 04/28/02 12:54 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

"well i guess i'm an idiot, if you would have read my essay you would realized how meaningless and funny this situation is"

i think that sums it up pretty well
you should write a book. i would buy it.

--------------------
my tax dollars going to more hits of acid for charles manson

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #620981 - 04/28/02 01:43 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i' not sure where you are coming from but ya my parents tell me all the time to write a book, i say , fuck that fir it prove nothing but my insanity which only need aporval from me, for you know nothing about me, only my words written in my posts, i could be sane for all you know, you only operat eon perception, therefore youare limited, fool .

--------------------

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #621049 - 04/28/02 03:19 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

I've decided that I'm going to pretend that you don't exist anymore, everything you say, post or otherwise is going to be ignored by me. Consider it selective Censoring.

You've lost your fucking mind, buddy.

Invisiblewhiterasta
Day careobserver
 User Gallery
Loc: Oregon
    #621129 - 04/28/02 07:18 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

Hey blue your close and it's amazing butit will not "rip you apart" the truth lies in a simple equation sequence Infinity=0=1.All attempts to describe how unreal existance is fall away to the elegant simplicity of reality.Save your explanations and ponder the pure mathmatical truth of what I just posted for you.Don't worry this cannot be deleted or forgotten it just is and will always be.
Bon Chance WR

--------------------
To old for this place

Offlineklj
Stranger
    #621137 - 04/28/02 07:46 AM (21 years, 10 months ago)

i can't believe you are thinking that what you've just said is so ground braking. read the books of castaneda, read some Quantum physics theories and you'll see that these things have been discovered way back in time, even by modern science.
just to get you stared:
http://www.integralscience.org/sacredscience/SS_quantum.html

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order