Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
i am the sacredone
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: shroom_me]
    #6201507 - 10/23/06 01:25 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

you are such a super drug guy! can i be like you mr. super drug guy?

I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? *DELETED* [Re: shroom_me]
    #6201906 - 10/23/06 03:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by Epigallo

Reason for deletion: Sorry.

Heavy Glow

Loc: Bristol, UK
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: Epigallo]
    #6202124 - 10/23/06 04:48 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Never done DMT but have done Salvia a few times before. The first time I did Salvia I was kind stitched up. It was 40x extract... and I was expecting a regular weed/backy shooting bong hit. Took a lung full and held it as per usual, emptied my lungs and looked around at my "mates" who all had very suspicious cheeky smiles on their faces.

After that it was literally like 5...4...3...2...1... goodbye! Off I went to explore the darkest corners of my brain! It was like being in a living nightmare, like an instant bad trip, like mushies without the descent (or ascent... however you look at it)! I remember thinking I felt like I was being fazed out of 3D into 2D at one point.

When clarity slowly began to settle I first felt confused, but also kind of embarrassed as I thought I had just had a major whitey off weed and had embarrassed myself. My friends were all laughing which made this worse (gits). They were reassuring me though, saying it wasn't a normal bong, that it was this new stuff that knocked you for six!

They had recorded the episode on camera, it was very strange to watch back. When watching the film I could tell what I was thinking at the time (in the trip) by the expressions I was pulling on my face and the movements I was making. For instance, the 3D/2D part I seemed to be opening and closing my mouth and making claw like movements with my hands... I remembered I was trying to use my body to push/force my way back to 3D!

Anyway (a little side tracked there... apologies) regarding the "what happens to your friends?" question, I feel this totally depends on your focus at the time. If you're concentrating on them, they'll remain in your trip initially, may warp, transform, fade seconds later. I wouldn't say disappear though, well at least from my experience. The changes are always slow, melting, morphing... dark shadows rolling in and changing/distorting.

A brick lays under the sun, warms itself. A gaggle of geese flies by. "Hello, brick! Let's fly South!" The brick thought for a while and started smoking a pipe.

Edited by LimpNoodle (10/23/06 04:51 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience