Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

Loc: Bristol, UK
Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric
    #6201815 - 10/23/06 01:02 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

First of all... hello fellow psychonauts!

Just though I'd post regarding my friend SWIM, I'm sure many of you know him!  :wink:
He's been doing various drugs for around 10 years, but for the last two only psychedelics... especially shrooms.
SWIM will be growing his own Cubensis for the first time shortly and would like to keep you posted on the process and ask for any advice if you're willing to assist?

Also SWIM has taken a day off this coming Friday (27/10/06) as he has recently purchased 6g of Amanita Pantherina and wishes to test drive them.  SWIM has done Cubies plenty of times but is a Amanita virgin.  SWIM will right as much down about his experience as he can (in his addled state of mind) and post all here.

Thanks all!

--------------------
A brick lays under the sun, warms itself. A gaggle of geese flies by. "Hello, brick! Let's fly South!" The brick thought for a while and started smoking a pipe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: LimpNoodle]
    #6202021 - 10/23/06 02:24 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

SWIM should not have gotten patherina because they are dangerous and should get normal ones but if he does decide to go ahead any way eat them with cream
and i state if he is actually crazy enough to take them then i take for liability for those actions if he dies

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (10/23/06 02:25 PM)

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: thedudenj]
    #6202175 - 10/23/06 03:01 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Because A. muscaria and A. pantherina belong to the genus Amanita, the same genus that contains two deadly, liver-toxic mushrooms (Amanita phalloides and Amanita virosa), many people believe that the fly agaric mushrooms also contain liver toxins. But the amatoxins and phallotoxins that are responsible for the deadly nature of A. phalloides, A. virosa, and several species of Galerina and Lepiota, and that cause a few deaths each year, are not present in A. muscaria or A. pantherina. At least some of the confusion around this issue stems from the name "amatoxin", which certainly suggests its presence in all Amanita species.

Quote:

The primary active chemicals in both A. muscaria and A. pantherina are muscimol, ibotenic acid, and traces of muscarine. None of these chemicals are toxic to the liver at the doses present in these two mushrooms. And while it's not uncommon for a careless mushroom hunter to ingest A. muscaria and spend the night in the hospital—as they unexpectedly experience drowsiness, hallucinations and twitching—fatalities are few and far between. Children in particular seem prone to ingesting the beautiful red and white fungi, but as stated in a case report of eight children who had ingested A. muscaria, "recovery was rapid and complete in all patients."

Buck RW. "Toxicity of Amanita muscaria". J Am Med Assoc. 1963; 185(8):663-664.

Benjamin DR. "Mushroom poisoning in infants and children: the Amanita pantherina/muscaria group". J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 1992; 30(1):13-22.

--------------------
A brick lays under the sun, warms itself. A gaggle of geese flies by. "Hello, brick! Let's fly South!" The brick thought for a while and started smoking a pipe.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6202195 - 10/23/06 03:07 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i know that but the levels of muscimol, ibotenic acid, and traces of muscarine in pantherina can make you collapse and die the same way as some one ODed on Barbiturates respiratory failure. you could fall down crack you head open and then bleed to death. i recommend you stay inside where theres a carpet and take them mid day. its possible to take em and go to sleep and not wake up Pantherina are not safe by any means i had 2oz of them in the period of 2 months if any one knows the slightest bit i do. also you have to worry about insanity or rather delirium or you could wake up seizing in a hospital. i didnt end up in a hospital but if it was anyone else they might. i have a friend who ate a huge garbage bag full of brugmansia and didn't die he was lucky i dont mess with burgmanisia and when he had an Oz of regular amanita he was taking a pee and colapsed on the toilet smashing his face into it his parents found him on the floor convusing and took him to the hospital. when i took 1 burgmansia flower i went to sleep that night and my body woke up walked around went to a party drank 1 liter of rum and some how got back to my room and showered. the point im making is its not good to fuck with dangerous shit. Mascuria sure have them panthrina dont fuck with it. i know if he had the amount of pantrinia i had he would of died and if i had the amount of burgmansia he had i would of died. if you really wanna test something that fragile such as you life go ahead who know you might just have a really strong amanita trip like i did tho i had this colasping urge which i fought,but i actually did give in to it hours later and feel down to hell and rose to heaven it was pretty cool, but then the next month i had full out Hallucinations which were unable to be told from reality and not random crazy shit, but like i was driving and i saw no cars on the road and my friend asured me there were cars also the oppisite seeing extra cars that arnt there. for a month. im just waring you its not my life i wouldnt mess with them again

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Edited by thedudenj (10/23/06 03:17 PM)

InvisiblePhish_Dude
steppin' into yesterday
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: secret tweeker pad Flag
    #6203567 - 10/23/06 07:52 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

this is a little off topic but could someone please tell me who or what SWIM is?

--------------------

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: Phish_Dude]
    #6203804 - 10/23/06 08:41 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Phish_Dude said:
this is a little off topic but could someone please tell me who or what SWIM is?

Check your pm's

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#6203839 - 10/23/06 08:51 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

thedudenj said:
i know that but the levels of muscimol, ibotenic acid, and traces of muscarine in pantherina can make you collapse and die the same way as some one ODed on Barbiturates respiratory failure. you could fall down crack you head open and then bleed to death. i recommend you stay inside where theres a carpet and take them mid day. its possible to take em and go to sleep and not wake up Pantherina are not safe by any means i had 2oz of them in the period of 2 months if any one knows the slightest bit i do. also you have to worry about insanity or rather delirium or you could wake up seizing in a hospital. i didnt end up in a hospital but if it was anyone else they might. i have a friend who ate a huge garbage bag full of brugmansia and didn't die he was lucky i dont mess with burgmanisia and when he had an Oz of regular amanita he was taking a pee and colapsed on the toilet smashing his face into it his parents found him on the floor convusing and took him to the hospital. when i took 1 burgmansia flower i went to sleep that night and my body woke up walked around went to a party drank 1 liter of rum and some how got back to my room and showered. the point im making is its not good to fuck with dangerous shit. Mascuria sure have them panthrina dont fuck with it. i know if he had the amount of pantrinia i had he would of died and if i had the amount of burgmansia he had i would of died. if you really wanna test something that fragile such as you life go ahead who know you might just have a really strong amanita trip like i did tho i had this colasping urge which i fought,but i actually did give in to it hours later and feel down to hell and rose to heaven it was pretty cool, but then the next month i had full out Hallucinations which were unable to be told from reality and not random crazy shit, but like i was driving and i saw no cars on the road and my friend asured me there were cars also the oppisite seeing extra cars that arnt there. for a month. im just waring you its not my life i wouldnt mess with them again

Okay, I appreciate the fact that you're looking out for this guy's well-being but you make it sound like 6 grams of panthers could kill him. You don't really think that do you? You said you had 2 ounces over the course of 2 months. What was the most at one time that you used?

In all honesty LimpNoodle, yes, they are much more likely to be dangerous than a. muscaria. Please exercise caution.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6203964 - 10/23/06 09:15 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

yeah six grams is enough i had a break thru with 2 caps i did a ritual with them using one white and one black pantherina. one cap can make your vision flip completely over. my friend for the only time he had amanita i split one cap we experienced the same effects first appearance of everything under water then speedyness then my friend started seeing his day unfold before his eyes he was back school sitting in class then every street we went down he say is leave backwards then the sky became the road and road the sky. also i felt at peace tho like a fish still doing it is something i cant advise you todo it but you know just becareful maybe your batch will be weak and youll be fine.

--------------------

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

#6204536 - 10/23/06 11:22 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

SWIM will exercise caution. A sitter will be present.... it will be early morning/aftenoon when consumed. IPECAC (vomit inducing syrup) is in first aid kit if SWIM really feels he's being poisoned.

A lot of what you write (thedudenj) appears to be myth/rumour that has circulated on a lot of forums but has been debunked in actual textbooks by reseachers/scientists.

SWIM has researched the shroom in some detail and it's affects. He has scoured the web for reports/experiences of other users and the dosages taken. Not one person has reported the level of experience you received from the dosage SWIM will consume.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6205484 - 10/24/06 09:42 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

just trust me its possible theres very little info anywhere about them due to they know theres alot of poeple that have had a gone to the hospital from Amanita M and pantherina from OD causing black outs and collapsing thats not documented. a better question is how many caps do you have? and what size wieght with amanita can be a guideline but not as well as amount of caps and sizes its easier to gauge effects by size of caps and how many you take

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (10/24/06 09:45 AM)

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

#6209854 - 10/25/06 08:27 AM (17 years, 4 months ago)

SWIM hasn't taken them out of the bag, but guesses around 3-4 caps, around 1-2 inches in diameter.
They weighed just over 6.2g on SWIM's scales.

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6211872 - 10/25/06 07:39 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

hmm well a good dose for regular amanita would be all of those because they are small, medium ones are 3-4 big 5-8. but for panther i dunno id say 2 or all four if you want to have full break thru if they really are good strenght

--------------------

Edited by thedudenj (10/25/06 07:40 PM)

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

#6218278 - 10/27/06 03:23 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

SWIM did all 6g in the end. It took 2 hours to come up. No nausea at all. SWIM just got a light buzz, felt a litle wobbly on his feet, but mostly tired.

SWIM will stick to cubies in future.

Edited by LimpNoodle (10/27/06 03:54 PM)

OfflineBrewmaster
Mescalero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Richmond Flag
    #6218336 - 10/27/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Amanitas suck.

So does using the SWIM acronym.

--------------------
On storing pedro tea...

Brewmaster: Well, the mescaline will still be in there, but I'd be afraid of it conjealing and trying to escape after it grew in size from eating all the other shit in my fridge, and possibly my dogs if it got out.

Pithlit: sentient drugs, now that is an idea ...

OneMoreRobot: Idea? It's a fuckin' reality. You know Salvia? Nigga stole my TV.

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: Brewmaster]
    #6218380 - 10/27/06 03:55 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

SWIM thinks you suck!

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6218408 - 10/27/06 04:03 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

SWIM drowned. my friend bob took his place.

bob will assimilate.

pantherina should NOT be ingested.

thedude, how in the fuck did your friend survive eating a whole garbage bag of brugmansia flowers? 2 of them sent my friend to the ICU, and ive eaten as many as 5 before and i dont think its possible to go past 8-10 which dried or fresh is a sandwich baggy full.

i dont think its possible to eat a whole garbage bag worth of material anyways.

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6218597 - 10/27/06 05:33 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

You don't need to use SWIM.

OfflineLimpNoodle
Heavy Glow
Male

Re: Amanita Pantherina - First time with fly agaric [Re: CptnGarden]
    #6218914 - 10/27/06 07:08 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

ShroomieOfDoomie said:pantherina should NOT be ingested.

Well if you want to take them rectally that's your business... I'll stick to eating them. (not that I'll be doing them again!)

--------------------

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#6219140 - 10/27/06 08:05 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

i dunno he ate more the a trash bag the frist time he was filling the bag with burgmansia he found and he ate probally more then twice of what he put in the bag flowers and leaves. and as i said an oz of amanita made him black out while in the bathroom. the datura just gave him a really strong and long trip he never blacked out or lost awareness while on it tho full blow hallucinations such as a bottle of rubbing alcohol turned in a glass of water and he almost drank it once it hit his mouth he spit it out.

--------------------

OfflineCptnGarden
fuck this site
    #6219155 - 10/27/06 08:09 PM (17 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

full blow hallucinations such as a bottle of rubbing alcohol turned in a glass of water and he almost drank it once it hit his mouth he spit it out.

that doesnt make any sense, your friend leaves open bottles of rubbing alcohol around? wouldnt it evaporate? wouldnt he notice that theres a lid on it or wouldnt the lid prevent it from coming out if he thought it was a glass full of water?
a garbage bag of brugmansia would kill someone.

and is your friend older and still living with his parents or is it cause hes 15? i question your age daily. none of your stories ever add up for make sense, and when you comment its usualy way off topic.
its ok your ignorance and playful stupidity make me laugh. :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals