Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCepheus
Balance
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the space between reality...
Acid Chess
    #6200742 - 10/23/06 06:00 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well on saturday night 2 of my mates got a sheet each. I bought a tenstrip. We ate 2 hits to start the night and wandered through this big city to my mates house, where we sat and admired the music and everything. We got bored of this after a while and decided to get out the super strong ketamine (4x concentration - ¨aloevera juice¨ from india :wink: ) This stuff is fucking evil.
We all ate another 2 hits of acid and then did the usual 2 1/2 inch line. Fuck me. My mate was literally hanging onto the door in a fucked up khole and then he stumbled to the sofa screaming ¨I need music with  INSTRUMENTS, Quick MUSIC WITH INSTRUMENTS, ahhhh¨ we were all fucking spannered battling with the near k hole state while tripping our nuts off. My mate (there was 5 of us) then fucked off to lay down in his dark khole for like 2 hours.
While we were all spannered we decided to play chess. This was one of the weirdest acid experiences I´ve ever had. I sat there staring at the glass board in a kind of awe as the pieces breathed and the board moved, and watched the pieces come alive. The game took about 2 hours in total.

Next we decided to watch a dvd, but the dvd player was broke so we ended up watching the psychedelic fuzz that was on tv instead. this shit was fucked up every colour of the rainbow just fuzzing around. This soon took over the hole room. After I got bored of this I watched a scene from an oil painting come alive and all the characters go about their daily bussiness.

This was followed by more super ketamine (this shit really sticks and blocks up your nose :frown: ) and we sort of sat and got ate by the sofas.

For the rest of the night we just chatted shit and watched objects. :laugh:
Was a good night :smile:

--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom