Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMilitantmind
Stranger
Third time Salvia trip
    #6198309 - 10/22/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Alright, I've been asking my friends to do Salvia for a while because of all the reports and things of read on it. My friends were extremely skeptical about trying it as they also have read what they could about this amazingly different drug. I nagged on them about there attempt with trying Acid and how they were trying to pussy foot they're way out of trying Salvia. Eventually I got my best friend to agree to trying it than the rest of the group agreed. We tried 10x for the first time and my best friend said it's weird but felt really annoying. I couldn't stop laughing when I was on it and everything just felt so cool.

My second experience was the next night. My mom was on her way to pick me up and my friends convinced me to try a hit before she got there. I took a hit and burst out in laughing with the first comment they made, it's so weird, it always feels like you already know whats going to happen and just everything about the world you feel as if you know that moment already on this stuff. They told me my mom was here and I laughed so hard that I couldn't stand up. I turned around and my mom was pulling up, I tried to pull myself together but then started laughing again. As soon as I got in the car I tried covering my ears so that I wouldn't laugh at anything they said. I told them I was drunk.

Now here is the experience everyone seems to aim for. My friends called me up telling me they bought some 20x Salvia and that two of our friends already tried it. I got a ride as soon as I could and they offered it to me after a few minutes. I moved away with my best friend from the group and he lit the bowl for me. I held it in for a good 20 - 30 seconds and blew it out. They said goodbye, see ya in a bit. I couldn't understand what they were saying and I began to laugh. Bam all of a sudden I wasn't in that dimension anymore. It seems hard to remember now but I remember seeing images of a white shore followed by a large green country. I remember making conversation with someone there but I can't remember what I said. I also remember seeing a very nice white house. the last thing I remember was I was getting rolled up in a huge sheet/blanket/curtain; one of the three, and there were other people in it as well I got rolled up really fast and I was looking at the other people and they were smiling, I felt terrified. As if I was being tooken away from some where I belong. As soon as I could see the reality I came from again, I couldn't recognize my friends as much. It felt like it was the first night of my life in that reality and I was swapped there instead of someone else but given his memories. Also when I first looked towards them it seemed as if they were a picture and I was slowly being painted onto it as I was diminishing from the salvia dimension. everything felt blocky or like crystal glass; it really made me want to take my shirt off. It sort of felt like I couldn't tell if things were three dimensional yet till about 30 minutes later. Also, everything they said while I was coming off seemed sooooooooo annoying, I can't stress this enough. I wanted to leave the room so bad every time they asked how it was till it was totally over.

This morning I took a cab home from my friends place (this is the next morning after that salvia trip) and for some reason I felt extremely out of place. Sort of like I wanted what ever that moment was to end, I almost vommited in this state. Then a nice rock and roll song came on and I felt more relaxed and a little more like I belong. Once we reached my house I went to give the cab rider the fare and tip him 2 bucks. I gave him $20 and he gave me back a $5 bill even though the fare alone was $18. I asked him are you sure and he said "Oh yes, I should've made it here faster. I drive for the experience not for the money". At this point I felt like living life is a game, and this man is on top of it.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone experienced a trip like my third one as one of my friends who did it that night as well talked about the same curtain and the same green land scenery.

Oh and after we all finished our trips we agreed that nothing in life will be as unique as that experience. You could try any drug in life and nothing can amount to it's beauty.

Edited by Militantmind (10/22/06 03:52 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Third time Salvia trip [Re: Militantmind]
    #6200092 - 10/22/06 11:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

lots to learn from that cab driver.
not a game
it's happenning now
for the experience.

I am so happy you wrote about that guy
salvia is medicine
it makes the inner self
more out.
be careful with it and stay in school as long as possible.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order