Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTarMonkey
symmetry isscary.

Things going.. too well.
    #6198535 - 10/22/06 07:02 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

My life has always been unstable, from the time I was born. I've lived in 15 different homes, and went to 6 different schools. Things were never very good. Into my adult life, things sort of followed the same path until these last couple months.

I found a new job that I love, which actually pays well enough that I can live comfortably off it without worry.

I'm in a stable relationship with a cute girl that has a sense of humor, and a head on her shoulders.

Got a good network of close friends I care about, and plenty of aquaintances. Rarely is there a day of the week where I'm without something to do if I feel like it.

I'm in relatively good health, in pretty good shape, been getting regular sleep, and I've managed to control and kick my vices.

Everything seems to be going well, which is really fucking with my head. I feel like this shouldn't be happening, like it's all going to fall suddenly.. Like I'm going to wake up to a set of oncoming headlights in a pinch. :| I feel like I don't deserve to be happy.

I dunno, this has been haunting the back of my mind. I suppress the thoughts when they arise, but they're still there.. in the back. Is it normal to feel like this when things are good, and you're happy? I'm pretty sure it isn't. :confused:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAJ4U
Cloud N9ne
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty Jersey
Re: Things going.. too well. [Re: TarMonkey]
    #6198613 - 10/22/06 07:24 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, i feel the same way and pretty much could quote 90% of your post and agree with it. Except the girlfriend part, still working on that =D.

--------------------

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Things going.. too well. [Re: AJ4U]
    #6198996 - 10/22/06 09:43 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

well everything you have you are gonna lose when you die

Invisiblesleepy
zZzZzZzZz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Things going.. too well. [Re: sleepy]
    #6199013 - 10/22/06 09:47 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

and besides this is the physical and mental forum and the body and mind are always changing. so if you become attached to having it all perfect then it will hurt if it changes. see even when things go well you cannot rest because you think about the future and how it might go bad and when its bad you think of the past when it was good and you suffer both ways. in the middle is where the buddha said to be. he said don't attach to things (because things change)

OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Things going.. too well. [Re: sleepy]
    #6199420 - 10/22/06 10:57 PM (14 years, 6 months ago)

This, too, shall pass.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Offlinenobhdy
ETNAV
Male

Loc: CT
Re: Things going.. too well. [Re: TarMonkey]
    #6205019 - 10/24/06 04:48 AM (14 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

TarMonkey said:
My life has always been unstable, from the time I was born. I've lived in 15 different homes, and went to 6 different schools. Things were never very good. Into my adult life, things sort of followed the same path until these last couple months.

I found a new job that I love, which actually pays well enough that I can live comfortably off it without worry.

I'm in a stable relationship with a cute girl that has a sense of humor, and a head on her shoulders.

Got a good network of close friends I care about, and plenty of aquaintances. Rarely is there a day of the week where I'm without something to do if I feel like it.

I'm in relatively good health, in pretty good shape, been getting regular sleep, and I've managed to control and kick my vices.

Everything seems to be going well, which is really fucking with my head. I feel like this shouldn't be happening, like it's all going to fall suddenly.. Like I'm going to wake up to a set of oncoming headlights in a pinch. :| I feel like I don't deserve to be happy.

I dunno, this has been haunting the back of my mind. I suppress the thoughts when they arise, but they're still there.. in the back. Is it normal to feel like this when things are good, and you're happy? I'm pretty sure it isn't. :confused:

Dont listen to the other douches who have posted a reply. You have earned your happynes. i had teh exact same situation happening ot me, and i weathered through it and now i am being rewarded with a laidback life, a beatiful girl and friends that i would kill for. i beleive in karma,my friend, and you have earned it. just enjoy it before your bad vibes throw it off. take advantage of it. get high on life, man.

--------------------
[quote]Gumby said:
And if you are going to waste peoples time with your stupid questions, at least try to have grammar skills higher then that of a 7th grader.

READ DAMNIT! [/quote]

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being