Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Malevolent entities on Salvia
    #6196896 - 10/22/06 08:41 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

This is just something I was curious about. I've heard lots of mention about people coming in contact with a female entity (Lady Salvia) but it sounds like the entity is largely benevolent. Has anyone ever encountered a malevolent entity in a salvia trip though? If so, do you remember well enough to explain in detail?

If you've experienced something similar on substances other than salvia please feel free to share too. I'm mainly concerned with salvia though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: truffleupagus]
    #6196916 - 10/22/06 08:56 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

the most vivid beings I have seen on Salvia were two normal looking guys dressed like us and they were waiting between dimensions for me. they were talking to me and were there to help me. It was like I knew them already. They were taking what I could see that was left of this reality and stretching it with thier fingers. They could somehow manipulate reality. I actually wished the Salvia would have lasted longer that time.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6197072 - 10/22/06 10:02 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

all kinds of archetypes are embedded and can emerge
one is like loki
or a joker
an elf-like guy and usually out of control.
seemingly malevalent,
but really it is all one stage
that the characters emerge on
one fabric of self,
any intent is a reflection of our attitude

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineParamemetic
Emergent

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6199741 - 10/22/06 10:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Salvia takes you on an introspective trip. As such, you don't tend to encounter malevolent entities - just the Salvia Goddess, and anything She wants you to see. If She wants you to see something malevolent, trust that you will - but only because that is relevant to your learning about yourself. Salvia wants to teach you about you.

--------------------
"Reality is that which doesn't go away when you stop believing in it." - N. Bohr
"The world is ruled by letting things take their course. It cannot be ruled by interfering." - Tao Te Ching, 48

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Loc: Usa
Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia *DELETED* [Re: Paramemetic]
    #6200629 - 10/23/06 03:34 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by shroom_me

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinemushiemountain
i am the sacredone
Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: shroom_me]
    #6201494 - 10/23/06 11:22 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

you're a fucking retard ^.

--------------------
I Ain't No Fool. Mama Didn't Raise No Fool.
----------primussucks

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Loc: Usa
Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: mushiemountain]
    #6202385 - 10/23/06 03:48 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yes i WAS a retard back then, i wont even challenge you on that one man. I was a stupid kid then(some 5 yrs ago) I now dont even smoke(cigs) at all or even smoke weed but once or twice a year or so. and i rarely drink, and when i do its a max of 3 beers. other than that i am completely clean 24/7 now. I have grown up alot since my teens, cant say the same for most people my age though. :p

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: Paramemetic]
    #6202632 - 10/23/06 04:47 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Paramemetic said:
Salvia takes you on an introspective trip. As such, you don't tend to encounter malevolent entities - just the Salvia Goddess, and anything She wants you to see. If She wants you to see something malevolent, trust that you will - but only because that is relevant to your learning about yourself. Salvia wants to teach you about you.

Yeah, I understand that if you did happen to encounter a malevolent entity that it's probably largely (or entirely) of your own making. I know that it has everything to do with your own attitude and mindset when you embark on the trip.

I was really just curious to see if anyone has had an experience like this because I've yet to encounter any entities but it's something I would like to strive for. I keep hearing about Lady Salvia but I wanted to know if there was a specific yin to her yang (or vice versa). I guess going into it in the right frame of mind is really all you can do.

OfflinePhonerothyme
Audiomancer
Male

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: mushiemountain]
    #6202691 - 10/23/06 05:02 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mushiemountain said:
you're a fucking retard ^.

quoted for truth

--------------------
http://erothyme.net

OfflineSilentG
Stranger thanfiction

#6202780 - 10/23/06 05:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

The first two times I did Salvia it was 5x IIRC, and I was totally unprepared for what happened. I'd done a fair amount of hallucinogens at that time and figured I was prepared and ok for pretty much anything... WRONG!

After I managed a second quick hit from the bong I quickly felt flushed and cramped. Almost like claustrophobia (although I was in a decent sized room and have no claustrophobia normally), but this quickly gave way to a really intense sensation that something horrible was imminent. I don't know if it was an entitiy or simply a feeling without any real backing, but it was the most intense, immediate sensation of horror I've ever felt.

I struggled to my feet (not even a minute into the trip), pushed past my two friends in the room, and walked towards the door to the hall. One of my friends who got us to try Salvia tried to block the door and in an instant I felt as if I could either scoot around him or do a hammer strike to the side of his neck. It was bizarre, like I saw myself doing both at once, and elected to slide deftly around him because it seemed more likely to get me out of there quicker. I am not a violent person, and I've never contemplated striking someone to maim or kill before. I kind of attribute that one to the intense fight or flight instinct I had going and years of martial arts and the resulting muscle memory.

The second experience was almost exactly the same. That same guy talked me into giving it a second shot and then also almost got himself hurt badly getting in the way of my escape.

Years later I've done low doses of 10X and have had generally interesting, fun, and/or crazy moments on Salvia, but nothing close to those first two times. Although I also won't do it around other people for fear of a repeat performance.

Besides that - I did encounter what seemed to be a very malevolent entity on a strong level 4 mushroom trip. Hell, it probably was more level 5 at the time this began, since I'd gone upstairs to lay down and get my shit back together. As I was laying down a dark, roiling cloud appeared over my bed at the ceiling. Every now and again it would look like energy was crackling in it. There were no discernible features, but it seemed to be communicating directly with me. Basically it kept trying to command me to do things and I kept resisting. Then I'd experience intense, searing pain on various parts of my flesh. It felt like if you put your hand too close to the broiler and kept it there for a few minutes. Then queue a moment of eternity. Definitely not very pleasant. After awhile I went back down stairs to talk to my friends, but the entity followed me. Later when I'd come down some more and was watching bad late-night tv infomercials the actors would turn, look at me, and say things in reference to the entity I'd encountered and my actions.

I swore off all substance use for about a year after that experience. Now I figure that "entity" was probably just a manifestation of my own guilt over making some lousy life choices at that time, but I honestly couldn't say for certain.

--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: SilentG]
    #6202914 - 10/23/06 05:59 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for sharing SilentG.

I've never experienced anything like the cloud that you described. But I did have tv people appear to be talking directly to me on one mushroom trip too. Rather freaky I thought.

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
    #6202963 - 10/23/06 06:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I let a friend the other night pop his Salvia cherry with some potent 20x extract.

Of all the people in the world, I was not concerned with how he would handle it.  This guy has the best karma in the world and can intergrate any experience very well.

First time, he took one good toke and just after exhaling, he kept exlaiming, "wow...i did not expect anything like this.  whoa.  I can't believe it...yada yada yada".  Half hour later he took 2 big ones.  I had a good setting for him with some low volume shpongle in the background.  I took the pipe from him as he held the 2nd toke in.  After exhaling he immediately saw something that temporarily shocked him to shit.  His eyes went big and I saw the fear.  He tried to get up while laying on my bed(which is directly on the floor) and said, "I have to go home!" He tripped off my bed and obviously I caught him.  I calmly told him he was on Salvia, I was his friend nick and I was here for him and that it would all be over in 5 minutes.  I proceeded to give him a hug and he grabbed onto me for safety.  Then he tried to get up again and said, "where's brent?!!!"(a close friend).  I repeated what I said the first time and asked if he wanted to lay down on the bed again.  He grinned and complied.  For the next 3 minutes he was smiling, laughing and exclaming the same "whoas and ooohs" as the last time.

He then told me how after he exhaled, he felt somewhere else and immediately this face/presence was directly in front of his face, no matter where he looked and he said it felt angry/mean.  He had an instant reaction in him mind to run home(a comfort zone I presume) and in his mind had a flash of the entire run home.  He didn't remember anything about falling over and most of the things he said to me in that short amount of time.  He said my voice sounded so distant and he couldn't really hear it.  But after the second time I talked to him, my face came into focus as did my voice and it really comforted him.

He really really enjoyed it and wanted to go back again.  But I told him to leave it on a good note and we'll try it again in a couple weeks.  He said he thought Salvia wasn't for real and couldn't believe how it affected him, even after a year worth of me rambling about it  :tongue:

Long story, had a need to share it.  But yea, he seemed to experience something benevolent for a short period of time.  He's very anxious to return and learn more about it.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: Spooge]
    #6203139 - 10/23/06 06:33 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

The way you described your friend having such good karma I'm a little surprised that he was confronted by this angry face. I'm glad you were able to calm him down and keep him from running away. That's great too that he wanted to try it again in spite of all that. He's a trooper!

OfflineSilentG
Stranger thanfiction

#6203185 - 10/23/06 06:40 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

truffleupagus said:
The way you described your friend having such good karma I'm a little surprised that he was confronted by this angry face. I'm glad you were able to calm him down and keep him from running away. That's great too that he wanted to try it again in spite of all that. He's a trooper!

Yeah, good job sitting man! That seemed similar to my experience, except you managed to turn things around on him. Kudos!

--------------------
Yes, I could go drive somewhere everytime the urge to defecate hits, but...where's the fun in that.
-Moth

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: SilentG]
    #6203196 - 10/23/06 06:42 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks guys.

He very much enjoyed both sessions. And he says he definetely wants me as a sitter again.

It's an important job...I'm not going to be another person who's going to contribute to the downfall of this substance(being scheduled I mean)

OfflineShamman4U
Beyond-Level-5
Male

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: Spooge]
    #8381781 - 05/09/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've had violent experiences on Salvia.

I was disected on a stone table by ancient shamman-like men, with dark skin and skinny bodies. (alien like, except they had ancient-caveman kind of, jewelery and amulets made of simple twigs and rocks)

They worked on me like I was a patient, or an animal. I was paralized by a huge rolling tube of light that squished me.
Then, they emerged . .. holding simple tools and surgery devices made of nothing more than twigs and rocks. .(!)

I was amused at first, but then panicked as I tried to get up of their table and realized my face was smashed open.

I kicked and thrashed and purposely kicked one of them in the chest. Then, I felt their HUGE strength over me. They tossed me back on the table, like I was a table cloth. effortless.

They did their thing, rubbing rocks and twigs on my body and chanting, while ignoring my screams and concerns.

I remember feeling some slight pain and pressure from their work. I was horrorfied that I was paralized. . .

I noticed the Salvia Goddess I usually see, . . she was there in the corner of the room watching and 'supervising' this strange preparation/surgery of sorts.

When it was over, the table tilted upright, I was standing upright in my garage wher it all started. The pipe was on the floor at my feet, still smoking with ashes scattered.

I was soaked in sweat and really freaked out. I felt raped or something. . . ..

They seemed like very ancient people, but alien somehow. . . (ancient or indiginous/indian aliens?) Looking back and trying to make sense of it, all I can conclude is that I was 'prepared' or tested to see if I was worthy of a specific task or job, or not. - I guess was not worthy. hehe. 'cause nothing else really happened since, other than feeling like I'm letting spirits in/out of world every time I use it. Like I've become a conduit/passageway now, or something . . . I'm being used as a bridge.

anyone else?

I've never had an 'abduction' experience or anything like that before. I'm quite sane and have two University degrees. This was 1 0f 4 horrific trips. (Really, I needed anti-anxiety meds for a while, after this one. I was shook up and left confused.)

OfflineShamman4U
Beyond-Level-5
Male

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: Shamman4U]
    #8381874 - 05/09/08 01:22 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yea, it was 20X extract (smoked) and my first month using salivia. I started with 20x, - a big boo boo, really. I probably should have worked my way up a bit first. . .

- Its not all roses and pretty patterns. . . but I would take another hit any day though. The mystery and intrigue blows me away.

---) Sooo much better than watching TV.

OfflineRedRainDrop
LucidPsychonaught
Male

#8381986 - 05/09/08 01:55 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Malovent entities always appear to me as; jagged toothed, menacing eyed mushrooms. They often look very freightning, and evil...
Whenever i experience one of these entities crossing my path, i blow at them....this is what shamans do to scare away evil as well.

--------------------
Fact: Saving the environment can take centuries
A blow job can take up to 5 minutes.
"When was the last time you heard green peace talk about the immense pleasure you get when you put your penis in someone Else's mouth? " -jonlajoie

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: Malevolent entities on Salvia [Re: RedRainDrop]
    #8382108 - 05/09/08 02:43 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

LOL. That's always great when somebody bumps a thread of yours that you barely remember starting. Funny stuff.

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

#8382970 - 05/09/08 07:34 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Shamman4U said:
When it was over, the table tilted upright, I was standing upright in my garage wher it all started.

After all you just described, you were actually standing upright when it all stopped? Why do I find that a little hard to believe?

OfflineDimensionX
King of Birds
Male

Loc: Australia Flag
    #8383061 - 05/09/08 08:09 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

Once i ate some HBWR seeds, and i was laying in my bed with my eyes closed journeying through my mind. This is my favorite way to take LSA.

I was seeing lots of closed eye visuals, and then i started talking to these beings, they seemed to be malevolent and were tormenting me, this went on for awhile, then the scene cleared and there was this being looking at me. All the other beings which were tormenting me ran in fear of this creature. And they kept fearfully saying that it was a "wendigo".

It was similar to a human in shape, it had brown skin and its eyes were like two large bottomless pits in its wide head. I had heard the name wendigo before but i have never researched what they are. Something about this thing really scared me, it had this really dark tribal energy about it. Well, just recently i looked up "wendigo" on the net, and found a wiki article about them. Its kind of creepy because it describes a very similar being to what i saw. Heres a quote from the article.
"The Weendigo was gaunt to the point of emaciation, its desiccated skin pulled tautly over its bones. With its bones pushing out against its skin, its complexion the ash gray of death, and its eyes pushed back deep into their sockets, the Weendigo looked like a gaunt skeleton recently disenterred from the grave. What lips it had were tattered and bloody [....] Unclean and suffering from suppurations of the flesh, the Weendigo gave off a strange and eerie odor of decay and decomposition, of death and corruption."
Heres the link to the article. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo

Edited by DimensionX (05/09/08 08:14 PM)

OfflineLeperFace
Stranger

#8383787 - 05/09/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 10 months ago)

I've tried Salvia, didn't get much out of it except clammy sweaty skin, a dirty feeling, and a spinning room. I can never break through on that stuff, I'm a hard head.. But two of my friends that don't know eachother, including my sister, have run in to an Indian man with a turban that claims to be some sort of gate keeper. When my sister tried it, she told me she saw not only him, but several others in our living room that were waiting to be "guided" by this man, confused individuals..

What I didn't know (until I found her diary much later while at her house) is that she's seen this man before through meditation, she's very spiritual.. She didn't tell me this, but the date in the diary on that page was long before she tried the Salvia.. I'm beginning to think that the brain has a lot of control over the soul, or essense.. Odd, actually, to think that a physical mass of cells can control something so far beyond this realm.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order