Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Loc: Everywhere But No Where
Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! * 1
    #619431 - 04/26/02 12:40 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i just recieved a pack of compost from FMF, less than 2 weeks after i sent off for it. all i did was send a One Week Notice when the letter had been out for a week. he got back to me the next day and told me the pack had been sent out! he sent me a fuck of a print from his exclusive South Florida 1 strain at no extra charge! i legit bought the compost for my bonsai, but hey im not looking it in the mouth. MrG's grammar may be a lil lacking, but his customer service and turnaround time are second to none! the website is fmfarms.com . he has a couple other exclusive strains as well. thanks.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTheShroomHermit
Divine Hermit of the Everything
 User Gallery

Loc: border of Canada and Mexi...
Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: Peyotl]
    #619432 - 04/26/02 12:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

SOooo.... are you his puppet?

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #619462 - 04/26/02 01:23 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

lol yea im a puppet. and fmfarms is a rip off. its such a rip off that hawk has some of MrGs strains. hes so dishonest ralphster said hes cool to order from. and this bag of compost im staring at, its prolly just regular dirt. he prolly just spray painted a print on this shee of paper as well. man hermit, im glad you opened my eyes to the scumbag this guy is, and how badly i got fucked and didnt even know it. thank you.
next time you try to question my charecter motherfucker, perhaps youll want to make a bit of fucking sense? do i have to post the fucking ID number on the fucking money order? cause i will. if thats all itll take to shut you up just say the word ill do it. then you can post a nice fucking appology to me when your trolling ass gets put into place. ill hold you to it too asshole. so please, i await your challenge.

OfflineCub
Loc: Northern VA
    #619472 - 04/26/02 01:30 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Wow.

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

#619478 - 04/26/02 01:39 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Someone in this thread definantly needs to chill-out.

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
    #619497 - 04/26/02 01:59 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hey bitch, dont come on my fucking thread calling me a fucking liar. you think im MrG under a different name? ok. what if a can prove to you beyond any doubt i dont live anywhere near him? you up for it? cause i already laid the gauntlet down and your ass just says chill out. so motherfucker, if your so cock sucking sure im a fucking liar call me on it. cause when i prove you wrong ill be happy to stomp our head into the shit you created. if your ass aint just trolling call me on it. 5 fucking dollars says you wont. you want to sling shit? bring it motherfucker. no ore chill outs, call me on it and let me prove you wrong or just admit your fucking starting shit and sht the fuck up. you picked the wrong fucker to call a liar. so what is it?

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

#619515 - 04/26/02 02:28 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I haven't heard anything nice about mr g

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum4&Number=619127&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=MrG&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=2weeks&Main=614564

The more you defend mr g with flames, the more i think you actually are him... : )

Offlinebytal
Stranger
Loc: Canada, eh?
    #619516 - 04/26/02 02:28 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, i like this peyotl guy =)

Anonymous

Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: bytal]
    #619518 - 04/26/02 02:31 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Whoa..LOL

I believe ya man, I believe ya.

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #619524 - 04/26/02 02:37 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

heheeheh great post... when I first read it I thought you was me to be honest.. I agreee with you peyot...fuck any low life douchebagged cocksucker calling people puppets just because they give a vendor they are happy with some props. Welcome to the Shroomery...Looks like you put the hermit in his rightful place.

--------------------

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: SouthernGent]
    #619526 - 04/26/02 02:42 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yes, and i am so humbled as to admit defeat.

You win. Happy? Post what ever proof you'd like...
it's obvious i'm going against popular opinion here, but i guess thats what you get when you have opinions of your own. Did anybody bother reading that link?

lets make love, not war : )
i don't like to get flamed... but i don't flame back becuase i think it's below me...

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #619535 - 04/26/02 02:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey ShroomHermit, I gotta go with you on this one... if for no other reason than this guy posts in the wrong forum as well.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: SouthernGent]
    #619537 - 04/26/02 02:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

" Thats what make people think this place is run by a bunch of socks. Just my not so humble opinion. " - Well, at least we know you've been there...

I really replied to this thread earlier when i was tired hungry... not enough sugar in my blood stream. I never called anyone a liar, and i still think you shouldn't have gone all psycho on me... I usually setting for a:

No... you, sir, are COMPLETLY WRONG!

I also think that people can be pretty brave online, and that people say stuff they wouldn't say in real life... or maybe are just too nice in real life to say it. I know alot of people that i just won't talk to online becuase of there tude, but they're cool people in real life. For some people the internet is as much an excuse to be an asshole as achohol is.

So anyway, if i haven't given a formal appology yet, here it goes: sorry peryotl, i clearly misjudged you...

now pleez, can we all move on with out lives?

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #619546 - 04/26/02 02:58 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

thanks for your vote of confidence... I think if half the people who posted in that thread posted here... this thread would have turned out alittle different.

if i could quote you please ...
"This "Mr. G" seems to be a bit of a bozo. Not only does he try to make it sound as if he is single handidly responsible for the worlds growth of mushrooms, but he cross posts and posts the same post in multiple forums. "

Edited by TheShroomHermit (04/26/02 03:00 PM)

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

#619564 - 04/26/02 03:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Official notice to everyone: I have no backbone, so if you challenge anything i say, i'm sure to fold...

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

#619574 - 04/26/02 03:16 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I am posting to this thread too much, by the way... has anyone noticed the sarcasm in this post? or is it all too real for you? I'm out... I must ... stop ... posting on this ...thread... mustn't dwell ... hehe

OfflineWorkmanV
1999 Spore War Veteran
Male User Gallery

Loc: Oregon, USA
Trusted Cultivator
    #619576 - 04/26/02 03:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I support TheShroomHermit. Hang in there man.

--------------------
Research funded by the patrons of
The Spore Works
Exotic Spore Supply

My Instagram
Reinvesting 25% of Sales Towards Basic Research and Species Identification :amanitajar:

OfflineTheShroomHermit
 User Gallery

Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: Workman]
    #619588 - 04/26/02 03:28 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

thanks. I"m very interested now who out there sides with poyotl, and who with me... i don't want to start a war or anything, but if you have a free minute to post.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #619649 - 04/26/02 04:42 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i thionking am also peyotl when i read hims posts he sounding like MrG all the time peyotle non sensible sometime when i read hard to tell what he say like MrG.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflinePeyotl
enthusiast
Re: Foggy Mountain Farms Comes Through....HUGE! [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #619826 - 04/26/02 08:10 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

well here it is: i dont ow how this guy got such a bad rep. i dont know that he deserves it, and wonder if any of this has to do with actual exp or just talk. he was great to me, so take it or leave it. i wouldnt be getting this on any other vendor. tell me different.
if anyone thinks im a puppet, come out and challenge me. Foggy Mountain Farms is in Florida, and if need be ill ask thor to post my IP which clearly shows what state i live in. theres the challenge. take me up on it or quit the shit. so, after i prove that im not him, what are you gonna say? if i o to the trouble to silence this baseless shit, will you finally believe what im saying? pretty fucking bad i gotta post my IP to legitimize a fucking transaction i had with a vendor. but ill do it. your not backing me off, i will be proven right. BTW, you can goto the giveaway forum and get the South Florida 1 Print, which is a fucking monster, if i pick you. the contes ends when i say, so hurr and join!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder