Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt?
    #6186665 - 10/19/06 02:28 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

when using these substances around other people, when you have a full blown break through... what do people look like?

do they dissappear?

do they transform into something else?

do they mesh with the landscaping?

do they look evil demonic/scary?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"Psychedelics let you see the world through a child's eye."

"Experience the liquid realm..."

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: agoutihead]
    #6186721 - 10/19/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not really sure...never actually 'saw' them.

I was gone, so people aren't exactly in the new realm with you.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: Shamberlain]
    #6186744 - 10/19/06 02:46 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

thats what im saying... so they just disappear?

--------------------
"When I'm on LSD and hearing something that's pure rhythm, it takes me to another world and into anther brain state where I've stopped thinking and started knowing" - Kevin Herbert

"The evolution of mankind is in the alteration of consciousness" - Dr. Albert Hofmann

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: agoutihead]
    #6186770 - 10/19/06 02:51 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

All reality dissolves away instantaneously, including people.

--------------------

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6186790 - 10/19/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly what Dark said...you don't even remember that there are people there, so there's nothing to look like anything.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: Shamberlain]
    #6186798 - 10/19/06 02:55 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

hmm intersting, i was a little concerned they were just going to transform into something weird/scary.

i got some 20x non standard from bbb so im anxious to try it out.

this will be my third time, hopefully a breakthrough will occur.

--------------------

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

#6186806 - 10/19/06 02:56 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

20x will do it for you.

Luck and don't get too uncomfortable. Just close your eyes and enjoy the ride.

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

#6186838 - 10/19/06 03:02 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i dunno i had a gram of 20x standardized from anthoer vendor and it was just kinda weird... nothing close to a breakthrough.

--------------------

OfflineShamberlain
Stranger
Male

#6186846 - 10/19/06 03:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

^hmm, that's strange. I'm almost guaranteed a breakthrough on 20x...maybe it's not legit.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6187135 - 10/19/06 04:09 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

lots of high strength labelled salvia extract is being sold which is either plain leaf or post extracted leaf (i.e. less that normal potency and yet it is labelled at higher than normal potency - sick joke!)

actual salvinorin assay tests were done but the vendors were not published nor exposed
they should be exposed.

http://sagewisdom.org has those reports in the scientific papers section.

i guess it started because many people don't get results the first time so it is easy to seed the market with crap and not be caught right away, government is unlikely to do anything smart about it.
that is not to say you have crap, but it might be less than touted

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Offlineagoutihead
Male User Gallery

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6187236 - 10/19/06 04:39 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yeah if you remember correctly i had standardized 10x then i said it was crap and they sent me 20x and it was still crap.

hopefully bbb is really good.

a SHAMAN who thinks I AM is the one i got it from the first two times.

--------------------

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

#6191684 - 10/20/06 03:57 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

you had the stuff,don't blame the plant,blame your technique.

Lie down,close eyes,inhale,count to 30,before you get there your gone.

you HAVE to hold for AT LEAST 20 seconds or its just a waist.

once u learn,you may breakthrough on plain leaf,get the tek down.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: kija]
    #6191715 - 10/20/06 04:09 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

if you break threw on dmt you will have no idea about any of your surroundings. will wont be able to reconize anything, you wont even know that anything else exists... until you come down.

--------------------
love is what is left when you"ve let go of everything you love

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: lsd25icu812]
    #6191749 - 10/20/06 04:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I can still see when even on my highest dose of dmt.
I can recognize a person but its as if they really are made of visuals that stretch out into eternity. Connected to everything else.

So needless to say, you dont really recognize them as people, they are just fixtures in a room.

Kind of like if you smoked dmt in your own garage, you cant recognize anything but you can still be aware that these things are there. You just cant see them, every tool has a sort of personality
for example.
They become tools used for a whole new purpose. They sure as hell dont look like your average tools anymore.

I have only used dmt around people once though, the right people.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Offlinetwelvelookslikeu
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: yageman]
    #6192249 - 10/20/06 07:12 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I think I have had a breakthrough on 6x but im not sure. Salvia is so confusing to me that when its over im not sure if I broke through or not.

I have done it 7 times and never had a bad experience. I have even tried to provoke a bad trip but it never happends.

Last time I tried it I was in complete darkness. There was a kaleidoscopic circle of cartoony people holding hands and I heard a voice wich was probably me thinking saying "do you really want to go back into him?"

--------------------

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: twelvelookslikeu]
    #6192975 - 10/20/06 11:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

twelvelookslikeu said:
I think I have had a breakthrough on 6x but im not sure. Salvia is so confusing to me that when its over im not sure if I broke through or not.

I have done it 7 times and never had a bad experience. I have even tried to provoke a bad trip but it never happends.

Last time I tried it I was in complete darkness. There was a kaleidoscopic circle of cartoony people holding hands and I heard a voice wich was probably me thinking saying "do you really want to go back into him?"

:thumbup: :crazy2: :sun:

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

Offlinefunnybunny
Saboten Bomber
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Spain
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: BlindLemon]
    #6193169 - 10/21/06 12:09 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

What people? :weirdeyes:  :weirdeyes:  :weirdeyes:  :weirdeyes:

Offlineweet_beagle
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #6193786 - 10/21/06 08:43 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

if you get extract and smoke 1/8 of 5x 1/16 of 10x and 1/36 of 20x first off buy standerdized second if you dont smoke it right you wont get it first time i did it i took 1/16 gram of 10x standerdized when you burn this stuff you have to keep you fire on it the whole entire time you are burning it if not it doesnt vaporize that active ingredient so no effects i started to loos touch with reality the first time but never completely went through it was scary never feeling this before but the second time which was about 15 to 20 minutes after the first time i straight tripped balls i lost complete touch with reality eyes wide open with the lights on 2 other people in the room at first i had tunnel vision on one of them then he dissapeared also just gone like everythign in the world i know sober was a figment of my imagination that salvia washed away!!!!! the room closed into color with really freaky wavyness color stayed basicly the same as the walls of the room but at one point the only thing i could see was no reality thats right i didnt even exist lost total controll of my body i believe just sat there lol maybe it is by far the scariest feeling ever but as soon s the few minutes of a trip are over not scared although never wanted to do it again but after 15 minutes i wannted to toke more lol also never drive i didnt cause i knew you not saposed to but people that dont research are stupid if i woudl have tripped while driving guarnteed that i would have wrecked unless i was cheech n chong "hey man hows my driving man. uhh i think your parked man" lol enjoy somthing that will probabky scare you but its over so fast if acid trips and shroom trips are like this i woudl say i would never do them because if what i had lasted as long as shrooms n acid do i would presume i woudl be scared shitless

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Loc: Usa
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? *DELETED* [Re: weet_beagle]
    #6200657 - 10/23/06 04:01 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by shroom_me

Reason for deletion: .

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
Re: what do people look like on a breakthrough on salvia and dmt? [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6200695 - 10/23/06 05:00 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
All reality dissolves away instantaneously, including people.

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order