Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Oyster Shell

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecauseidontknow
Loc: Way up north
driving 180 miles tomorrow .....Please help!!!!!!
    #618738 - 04/25/02 09:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'm leaving tomorrow to go supply shopping in a bigger city.(I live in bum fuck nowhere pop. 7200 so shits hard to find.) I can't even find brown rice flour let alone crushed oyster shells. Here's the deal........ I got six syringes, I figure I can fuck up a few times and still at least grow something..........PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!............I want to case some of my experiments and cake some.....I need casing recipes ......tell me the hard to find shit so I can pick it up tomorrow...... Has anyone tried Aliens Tech? If so please give info.......good ...bad.. so I can get all the health food store stuff for that if I'm interested........ I'm not worried about the terrarium stuff I can find all that but if you can think of stuff I might want to use for growing or casing PLEASE specify so I can buy it tomorrow..................Thanks in advance .............

--------------------
Trying like the devil to find the Lord... Working like a slave for my room and board ......Wood burning stove no natural gas...... Now if that ain't country.. I'll kiss your ass.!!!!!!!!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: driving 180 miles tomorrow .....Please help!!!!!! [Re: causeidontknow]
    #618870 - 04/26/02 12:10 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

it all depends on which method you use.  i'm assuming this is your first grow.  first decide on which tek(s) you will be using.  compile a list of necessary supplies/ingredients.  bring that list with you to town and go on a shopping spree :smile:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Brown Rice Flour, Oyster Shell

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation