Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMattEx
Psychonaut
Male
Loc: New Zealand
New Zealand spore legality + other questions
    #6184875 - 10/19/06 01:18 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone here know the legality involved in getting spores (either a print or a syringe, i'm guessing the print would have a much lower chance of being found by Customs) shipped here to me here in New Zealand?

Psilocybe mushrooms are definitely illegal, but it think this is because  they contain the COMPOUND psilocybin. As such, spores won't be illegal, but the other problem is that there isd a law prohibiting the import of a chemical compound knowing that it will be used to manufacture a controlled drug. In this case, this should be legal as well, right, since a spore is not a chemical?

I'm just checking up beforehand :smile: .

The other point: The cubensis strain of Psilocybe don't grow here naturally (we only get Cyans, Subaeurginosa and Semilanceata; I have only ever found and eaten Subaeurginosa, which are very potent :smile:). In this case, importing Cubensis would probably be very illegal.
I would highly appreciate a suggestion of an alternative strain to grow that requires the same sort of grow conditions that Cubies require, if there is such a strain. Or, I guess, I could take my chances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Loc: Up Over
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Zealand spore legality + other questions [Re: MattEx]
    #6184968 - 10/19/06 02:19 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Dont ever order a spore syringe, its too risky.

I do know they are cracking down on spores being ordered into NZ, but they cant bust you unless you have the spores, and say, a mushroom growing guide sepcifying that you are growing illegal shrooms.

If you get a spre print that isnt labelled then they will also have a very hard time proving they are cubensis spores anyway. :thumbup:

Offlinepsychomime
o_O
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: New Zealand spore legality + other questions [Re: MattEx]
    #6184972 - 10/19/06 02:26 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

you can't get syringes bro but prints are fine as far as I know. then again, i never got the print i ordered so maybe they are on the lookout. never had cops come round about it though so maybe it just got lost in the post.

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Loc: Up Over
Trusted Cultivator
Re: New Zealand spore legality + other questions [Re: _OttO_]
    #6184974 - 10/19/06 02:27 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order