Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
Fuuuuuck!!
    #617955 - 04/25/02 12:45 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Damnit all to fucking hell.
Well, I think it really is me! I just got finished eating 1/2 oz of dried cubensis mushrooms, and all I got was a "fuzzy" feeling. A friend of mine ate 1/4 oz (of the same fucking shrooms I had) and tripped his balls off until he passed out.
Goddamnit!! This fucking sucks dick! What in the flying fuck is wrong?
There were no hallucinations, no funny sounds, no disassociation, no nothing! Fuck me, why can't I trip!!

--------------------
If humans are what they eat, I'm just a huuuuuuge mushroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMeltingPenguin
Pooh-Bah

Loc: new england
Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: Canisdormit]
    #617961 - 04/25/02 12:50 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

immunity eh? try a half ounce of azures

--------------------
Growing anything is good for the soul

OfflineCub
Loc: Northern VA
    #617964 - 04/25/02 12:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

That sucks. I dunno, do MAOI inhibitors work with mushrooms? Are they safe to combine? I'm super sensitive~ I trip pretty hard with like 1/16th oz.- dry, of course (like 1.75 grams I think).

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #618034 - 04/25/02 03:04 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You might want to try some peganum harmala seeds to try to beat your immunity. Have you ever tripped on anything?

--------------------
This space for rent

Offlinehudsonismss
journeyman
Loc: sydney
    #618117 - 04/25/02 06:10 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

might be the attitude....
setting your set

--------------------
live in the present and the future will present itself

OfflineGaNjAShRooM
===SPUN===

Loc: Southern United States
    #618159 - 04/25/02 08:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

are you on any ssri inhibitors?(such as prozac...etc. this can alter a trip greatly)

--------------------
Cultivation Laws Of America Suck

Offlineshorty420
Stranger
Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: GaNjAShRooM]
    #618202 - 04/25/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

was your stomache full or empty??

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: shorty420]
    #618280 - 04/25/02 10:18 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

yeah...have you ever tripped before?? on anything??
your like my ex, everyone else would be trippin their balls off and he would always say "i don't feel anything" at first i thought he was bullshittin, i thought there was NO WAY in hell we could be flying and he not feel anything. but turns out it was just him. he was a fuckin loser though, i'm glad the dipshit never got off now! he was a waste of drugs and flesh!

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Edited by XAZIA (04/25/02 10:18 AM)

OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
    #618415 - 04/25/02 12:59 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Nope, I don't take any meds., so it can't be that. I've tripped on acid and dmt before, but mushrooms don't seem to do much. I mean, I've gotten a "fuzzy" feeling when I've taken like 10 grams, but of the times Ive eaten them, I haven't tripped at all.
I guess I'll stick with post and lsd.

--------------------

OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
    #618422 - 04/25/02 01:07 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

ok here is your problem..
follow these instructions that i was given in amsterdam a few months ago.
i had a very very simmalar experiance. the rules are :
1) have an empty stomach for at least 4 hours.
2) do not i repeat DO NOT smoke pot before you eat the shrooms, this cancels out the psylosbin ( its ok to smoke 2 hours after you ingest)
3) absolutly do not eat anything with a suger content (suger brings you down immidatly)
4) you have to really really chew the dried shrooms for like a good 5 min.. the longer you chew them before you swallow, the more intence it is.
and last but not least
5) do not drink anything carbonated... the bubbles cause air pockets in your stomach which causes a nautious feeling..

i hope this helps you :smile:
-PeZ
...come closer and see...see in to the trees...find a girl while you can....
im running through a forest...all alone... 

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: Lapius]
    #618433 - 04/25/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Lapius thats great advice for a person with a normal tolerance or metabolism but ANYONE who can eat 10 grams dry in any manner and not get off theres something else to it... I ate about 4 two weeks ago PR and went level 5 and I thought I could handle the big buzz myself... I just cant comprehend anyone that could tolerate 10 grams dry and not have to be put in a psych ward LOL.... btw I wonder how the hell he ate 10 grams...lol.... I drank 4 grams in some blended up lemonade and had to gag it down.

--------------------

Offlinevatoloco
Puppet Hunter -DBK
Post deleted by MOE THE MAD SCIENTIST [Re: Lapius]
    #618465 - 04/25/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Offlineseattlekid
Stranger

Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: vatoloco]
    #618518 - 04/25/02 03:08 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

try grinding up the shrooms with a coffee grinder and then either putting hte powder in some kind of drink or in some capsules. That way you don't have to worry at all about chewing them all up and having to gag it down. All these things work for me but all the same if you can eat 1/2 Oz (14 grams!!!!) dried and not feel anything really well then i don't think there is much hope for you. Good luck though!
Oh yeah on a side note i also would like to know if there is an factual basis behind the claims made before about smoking pot and eating anything with sugar and so on. I've done all of these things while trippin and if anything they just fuck me up more!

--------------------
Life moves pretty fast, if you don't stop and look around once in a while you could miss it.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #618536 - 04/25/02 03:33 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'm assuming the acid was absorbed through the tongue, and the DMT was smoked. Sounds to me like the psilocybin can't get past your stomach.

You need to investigate Peganum harmala seeds. It's an MAO inhibiter. MAO's are chemicals in the lining of your stomach and also in your brain that break down certain tryptamines. Normally psilocybin is pretty resistant to it, but most people will become more susceptable to the shrooms when they take them with harmala seeds. I would start out with 1-2 gram of harmala seeds in a tea about 30 min. before eating 2-3 grams of shrooms. I definitely wouldn't try this with another 10 grams. start low!

ethnobotany.com has 1 tablespoon for $6.25. that's probably just about the smallest amount you will be able to buy to find out if it will work or not. If it does you might want to switch over to basementshaman.com and get the 4x extract.

Unless somebody here want's to just donate some.

--------------------
This space for rent

OfflineLapius
Super Fighting Robot

Loc: Earth 25XX
Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: seattlekid]
    #618599 - 04/25/02 05:06 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

hello all,

these are the facts i got in amsterdam while i was spening 2 weeks there. in the smart shops over there , they give you an information sheet telling you dose amount..things you should and should not do, and those were the things listed, heh if you guys have a problem with that thas cool but im just letting you know what i was told, and it never failed me yet.
-PeZ

Offlinefrancisco
Richman Sporeman
Loc: USA
    #618614 - 04/25/02 05:26 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

many factors determine high.HOWEVER, if y'all ate that much they werent worth a shit and your friend was fronting.

--------------------
Well...Maybe just a little.

Anonymous

Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: francisco]
    #618688 - 04/25/02 06:49 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

word, francisco. those shrooms had to be bunk.. no way you could eat 10 grams and get nothing more than a fuzzy feeling..

OfflineCanisdormit
journeyman
Re: Fuuuuuck!! [Re: ]
    #618891 - 04/25/02 10:34 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

No man, the pink elephant actually grew the 10 grams that I first ate. The spores came from thehawkseye.com
The 1/2 ounce I ate cam from a guy that was selling near me, and everyone he sold to ate them that day and tripped.

--------------------

Offlinefielddiver
shydiver onshrooms
Loc: north alabama
    #618959 - 04/26/02 12:05 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

i dont know about the sugar thing either.i useally make kool aid with the shrooms but use smalle amouts of water maybe a cup or two.it works for me

--------------------
their can only be one so death is fine so give me mine (beer and cheerios the breakfest of champions!!!!!!!!!)

Offlinebabyshroom
addict
Loc: Florida
    #619197 - 04/26/02 07:34 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well, I don't know if this has any relevance, but when I first started experimenting with drugs, I had some kind of natural tolerance. I smoked weed regularly for 6 months before I ever felt the LEAST buzz. I was a kid and everybody talked about how high they were, etc... I thought they were all crazy, but since I wanted to fit in (what kid doesn't?), I just pretended I felt high, too. I must have smoked at least 50 times before I got off. Of course, I got off the first time around 3 or 4 of my "smokin' friends", and they couldn't figure out why I was so intrigued with the sensation - kept telling everyone it felt like ants were crawling up and down my arms - in a good way. They thought I was crazy.
Years later, when experimenting with cocaine, I had the exact same experience. Don't know how long from the first bump to the first high, but I snorted the stuff at least a couple dozen times before I felt anything.
I might have been on antibiotic therapy (5 years of penicillin to prevent rheumatic fever attacks) when I started smoking weed, but I was definitely not on any other meds during the time I did the evil white powder.
Other drugs produced the expected affects with the first dose, so I never did figure out what caused the phenomenon. I didn't have the problem with mushies - fell in love with them after my first Ecuador trip. I would say - try again. But DON'T try with 10 grams!! Try a safe first-timer dose - 2 or 3 grams max. If you're having the same thing I had, and your "breakthrough" happens after eating 10 grams, you will be hella sorry.......

--------------------
I don't really know anyone who grows mushrooms. I just come here for fun.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate