Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblefyouseeku
Chemist
Psilocybe azurescens grow
    #6178263 - 10/17/06 11:39 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

A friend of mine gave me azurescens print from his current grow. I was wondering if this course of action was good for azurescens.

1) Make a LC from the print (Karo tek)
2) 3-5CC of LC for every 1 pint WBS jar
3) WBS to Pasteurized alder chips in a small spawn bag.
4) Moved alder chips to larger spawn bag with more pasteurized chips
5)In June move to out door (a place where is moist and moss can grow under a tree in indirect sunlight) and cover with fresh pasteurized chips.

Wait and see?

Let me know how this sounds. I am going to start in November with the hopes that I can have it done by May.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Psilocybe azurescens grow [Re: fyouseeku]
    #6178540 - 10/17/06 01:02 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

heh, um, well, you have it backwards man. You need to start in spring to have it ready for the fall. Azures are a cold climate species, they fruit in late october-nov. Prep work begins in the beginning of the year, colonization of your outdoor bed begins in late spring early summer, and harvest occurs during the middle to end of fall.

If i were you id just wait and look to next fall to complete your azure grow.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds