Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineilikeweed
ganga guro
Male User Gallery

Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: ilikeweed]
    #14000530 - 02/21/11 10:49 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

you know what i was thinking about trying? i was looking around and came across chia seeds. there suppose to be like super nutrious so i was going to try using it instead of wbs. seems worth a try

--------------------
all you need is a bag of weed- stewie and brian

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

#14000539 - 02/21/11 10:52 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ilikeweed said:
you know what i was thinking about trying? i was looking around and came across chia seeds. there suppose to be like super nutrious so i was going to try using it instead of wbs. seems worth a try

do it to it.. actually, since they are almost like grass seed, maybe try to grow like, panaeolus cyanescens, or some kind of sclerotia producing strain that like grass seed.. that would be pretty cool to see

InvisibleDynGBreeD
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: DJYoshaBYD]
    #14000772 - 02/21/11 11:34 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DJYoshaBYD said:
Quote:

$300/lb marijuana

hahahaha.. that must some straight up awful herbs for #300 per lb.. lol.. i mean, horrid horrid shwag.. lol

I've seen some ppl get it. It came straight from Mexico tho. He had a Nwice ass Hook-up. Other then that, that shit Prob Back Yard BooGie!

--------------------

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: DynGBreeD]
    #14000836 - 02/21/11 11:45 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Back Yard BooGie

yup.. but hey.. there is nothing wrong with backyard herbs here in northern cali :laugh:

our weed is jusssssst fine

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: ecstasteve]
    #14000855 - 02/21/11 11:49 AM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ecstasteve said:
Well marijuana may be expensive to you, but its not to me and I have a whole lot of it and I don't smoke...  so why not?

well you could sell the pot and use the money to buy what you need to grow shrooms. i'm sitting here smoking what is left of the dust in my onie box and you have so much your thinking of growing shrooms off it? fuck you. you are either a troll or an asshole. either way, you are an asshole.

--------------------
:willynilly:

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: broken]
    #14000932 - 02/21/11 12:06 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

YOU ARE GOING TO WHAT TO WHAT? THE MOST TASTY AND DELICIOUS OF ALL THAT IS TASTY AND DELICIOUS?!?! I OUGHT TO KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!!

Offlineilikeweed
ganga guro
Male User Gallery

#14000994 - 02/21/11 12:18 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DJYoshaBYD said:
Quote:

ilikeweed said:

do it to it.. actually, since they are almost like grass seed, maybe try to grow like, panaeolus cyanescens, or some kind of sclerotia producing strain that like grass seed.. that would be pretty cool to see

i think im going to i just need to get some spores other than the p. cyans i have :smile:
Quote:

DJYoshaBYD said:
Quote:

ilikeweed said:

i plan to :smile:...only have p. cyan spores atm thou so when some generous person shares i will attempt

--------------------

InvisibleLuger0815
noob
Male

Loc: @ Home
    #14001033 - 02/21/11 12:27 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I will grow on hemp.

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

#14001061 - 02/21/11 12:32 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ilikeweed said:
Quote:

DJYoshaBYD said:
Quote:

ilikeweed said:

i think im going to i just need to get some spores other than the p. cyans i have :smile:
Quote:

DJYoshaBYD said:
Quote:

ilikeweed said:

i plan to :smile:...only have p. cyan spores atm thou so when some generous person shares i will attempt

ps tampanensis will produce sclerotia on grass seed, as well.. wish i still had some.. lol.. id hook it up

Offlineilikeweed
ganga guro
Male User Gallery

#14001114 - 02/21/11 12:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

ha would be sweet...ill get some somehow :smile:

--------------------

OfflineSmokedShroom
ShroomMush
Male User Gallery

#14001150 - 02/21/11 12:44 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

It hurts me to see that someone would grow mushrooms out of a quarter pound of good white widow. Weed and mushrooms are amazing but they are seperate.

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: SmokedShroom]
    #14001171 - 02/21/11 12:47 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SmokedShroom said:
It hurts me to see that someone would grow mushrooms out of a quarter pound of good white widow. Weed and mushrooms are amazing but they are seperate.

well, it also depends on how much weed you have, too.. lol.. i mean, 4 ounces is really not shit.. of any kind of weed.. thats not a big bag at all.. not to me, anyway.. i guess its all perspective.. i wonder what it looked like before it was colonized? lol

OfflineSmokedShroom
ShroomMush
Male User Gallery

#14001188 - 02/21/11 12:50 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

DJYoshaBYD said:

well, it also depends on how much weed you have, too.. lol.. i mean, 4 ounces is really not shit.. of any kind of weed.. thats not a big bag at all.. not to me, anyway.. i guess its all perspective.. i wonder what it looked like before it was colonized? lol

if you have 4 ounces just to grow some mushrooms on, please do send me that shit and I'll smoke it. :bigweed:

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

#14001213 - 02/21/11 12:54 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

hahahaha.. weed through the mail.. you are silly..

OfflineMasticore
Perpetually Curious
Male User Gallery

#14001227 - 02/21/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Like it's something new.
:lolsy:

--------------------
Treat my posts like the Bible. I am fallible, subject to human limitation, and usually open to interpretation.

OfflineSmokedShroom
ShroomMush
Male User Gallery

#14001232 - 02/21/11 12:57 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

I send mushrooms through the mail to my brother, and even put a couple nugs in there.

Offlinebroken
455 member(s)
Male User Gallery

Loc: fuckyeah!
    #14001241 - 02/21/11 12:58 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

i'll trade your "substrate" for some spores!

--------------------
:willynilly:

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

#14001283 - 02/21/11 01:05 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

SmokedShroom said:
I send mushrooms through the mail to my brother, and even put a couple nugs in there.

that is NOT something i would be telling people about.. hahahaha..

OfflineLurkingWizards
WurkingLizards
Male

Loc: hear and now, woof
    #14001454 - 02/21/11 01:30 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

in theory you could just trade that qp for more than that of 'ooms... and not have to waste anything :shrug:
I trade two for one ('ooms : bud) if it's quality... but I live smack-dab in the middle of the country... even reggie, mexi-bricks are getting outrageous these days :picard:
if you use the remnants of water leaf and post-hash material that should be composted anyways, then have at it :murray:
but wasting perfectly good product for no reason is a big no-no... or are you just trying to feel special because you have copious amount of ganja atm... no one thinks you are special... well, maybe 'special'... j/k I'm just ranting...

anyways, I can only hope you find I kind soul to trade with... how many mushrooms do you think you can grow with any amount of weed?  the answer is not enough to make it worth while.  That's like grinding up diamonds to make gold... or trying to paint a Salvador Dali over the Mona Lisa.  it just doesn't make sense.  if someone took the time to grow the plants, don't waste it on trying to grow something completely different... just my opinion though, it's your life

--------------------

InvisibleDJYoshaBYD
Male

Re: Marijuana as a substrate [Re: LurkingWizards]
    #14001519 - 02/21/11 01:40 PM (13 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

in theory you could just trade that qp for more than that of 'ooms... and not have to waste anything

this is true, but you have to know someone that grows them or moves weight.. lol..

like, a qp of white widow out here would got for 850-900 bucks..

so, if pay 120 per ounce of dried mushy goodness

900/120 = 9

9 ounces of mushies.. lol.. of course, if you knew someone cool that sold them or whatever im sure they would hook you up..

sorry.. im just lit.. hahaha.. my bad

Edited by DJYoshaBYD (02/21/11 01:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck