Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineButterWeasels
Forum Lurker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Saskatchewan
Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #6110114 - 09/28/06 03:43 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I had taken salvia many times before this, and my friend loaded the bowl for me because he had taken the stuff before and it was my first time trying 20x. this was the only time I "tripped" off of it and it was way too intense and I could not stop thinking about it for weeks afterward, the the trip would just keep playing in my mind. there is really nothing to be learned from salvia as far as my research goes but I know some people might say otherwise.

I just would'nt want anyone else to have a bad trip and hurt themselves physically or mentally. I have the same stance on Salvia as I do Methamphetamine, Alcohol, and Cigarettes. All should be banned. That is my opinion take it lightly I see some didnt take my last post lightly.

--------------------
-==Classic Cakes Log==-

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebeatnicknick
The Innovator
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: InTheFlesh714]
    #6110161 - 09/28/06 04:40 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Mexican tripping weed sounds like it'd be more easily illegal than a name like salvia divinorum.

Bitch, I don't like sally d either, but don't go ruining it for the rest of us by making a by thing over it!

--------------------
I don't think for myself. I think as though I'm explaining my thoughts to someone else. I'm concerned only for those listening.

OfflineTheJakeyl88
RememberInfinity.
Male
Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: beatnicknick]
    #6118492 - 09/30/06 01:17 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

But that has nothing to do with taking salvia away from everyone else.

OfflineButterWeasels
Forum Lurker
Male User Gallery

Loc: Saskatchewan
Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: TheJakeyl88]
    #6168029 - 10/14/06 02:50 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

it gives you a bad wierd experience you should have to be 21 to buy it or something

--------------------
-==Classic Cakes Log==-

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: ButterWeasels]
    #6168201 - 10/14/06 07:58 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ButterWeasels said:
it gives you a bad wierd experience

That's just what your ego says because being torn from the safe coccoon of your identity's comfort zone left you feeling vulnerable. Now you're condemning the experience, because you weren't able to let go of your attachment to what you perceive as "reality." Well, some people ARE, and treat the experience with value and respect. The person is the catalyst for the drug experience. Please trust that not everyone is like you.

Anyway, this settles my mind. I'm going to go out and purchase some salvia plants (and extract) before the law clamps down with gruesome totality on the sale and possession of salvia. My dance with Lady Salvia isn't over yet.

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: MOTH]
    #6171882 - 10/15/06 01:52 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

you know what else give you bad experiences? evrything. lets ban evrything.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Tripping weed warning [Re: ButterWeasels]
    #6172785 - 10/15/06 05:52 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ButterWeasels said:
I had taken salvia many times before this, and my friend loaded the bowl for me because he had taken the stuff before and it was my first time trying 20x. this was the only time I "tripped" off of it and it was way too intense and I could not stop thinking about it for weeks afterward, the the trip would just keep playing in my mind. there is really nothing to be learned from salvia as far as my research goes but I know some people might say otherwise.

I just would'nt want anyone else to have a bad trip and hurt themselves physically or mentally. I have the same stance on Salvia as I do Methamphetamine, Alcohol, and Cigarettes. All should be banned. That is my opinion take it lightly I see some didnt take my last post lightly.

Using that logic, we should ban cars, lighters, bicycles, skydiving, rockclimbing, martial arts, etc. We can hurt ourselves on ANYTHING. It's up to the person to exercise self responsibility to ensure they don't hurt themselves. It's not the governments job to protect adults from themselves.

I've had bad times on pot, alcohol, acid and mushrooms. Instead of blaming the drug and calling for worldwide bans (or stricter bans), I looked for the reasons why I had a bad time and ensured that I don't repeat the same mistake. If you find that no matter what, you have a bad time on a certain drug, just move on. Accept that others have different experiences on "x" drug.

By the way, banning things don't get rid of the problem. They already TRIED banning alcohol for a period of time and that was a complete mess.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies