Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineegolesss
veteran
Vendor bad batch question?
    #615067 - 04/21/02 09:55 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Curious if anyone has experienced a bad EQ syringe from The little guy batch #---? The reason I ask is a friend did 2 batches of quart jars 1 syringe of EQ from The little guy another batch of 1 syringe from a Ryche Hawk that were Thai Kai's and all the Thais were contam free all The little guy batch EQ's were contamed......Just wanted to ask before I asked for anything....Any honest input is appreciated and again I am not trying to slander a vendor , but the odds are unusaully bad...............

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

Edited by egolesss (04/22/02 07:39 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: egolesss]
    #615079 - 04/21/02 10:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I'll certainly keep my ears open for that particular batch, but so far nothing. I would really prefer however that you keep the batch numbers quiet until you at least PM me. This way I can track the batch number down without having to worry about false claims. I thought that was pretty clear, but you seem to have blown that. Why don't you PM me with your problem and we'll go from there, thanks. Is that unreasonable?

-Boxtop

Offlinemangymuttharpua
Stranger
Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: ]
    #615117 - 04/21/02 11:02 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

ok i agree that these questions are best dealt with behind closed doors. but do you really have to get snappy about it? you have always been a generous fellow with your product; low prices, contests and the like; thus i prefer to think you were tired and grumpy when you wrote this.

you kind of sound like a grade school teacher who is dissappointed that one of her students was acting up. keep in mind that people choose who they buy from based on who you are and how you act as well as your 'everyday low low prices. so low that i must be kurrrazzy'.

just a reminder to be nice, that's all.

Anonymous

Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: mangymuttharpua]
    #615127 - 04/21/02 11:13 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Yeah, that's cool. It is late where I'm at and thanks for pointing that out.

It's just that I created this system to deal with CUSTOMERS so I can trace any potential problem to a particular batch number.

The entire system is blown when a number is published though, that's all.
Sorry if you can't grasp that, but it has worked for us so far.

-Boxtop

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #615132 - 04/21/02 11:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

LIke I said I was trying to do the right thing by not asking for a free ride....I have posted how incredibly fast you are and how friendly and meticulous you are. I was not trying to mouth off at you as you can tell. I just did not want to ask for a "free"" syringe " without knowing it is contamed from home....If it is contamed from the get go the batch would not be full of false claims anyway right? I have 1 more from the same batch I will be completely clean as before and hopefully it is my fault..Like I said no slander just intrest and several days of curiousity......

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineKoOs
BlingBling!
Male User Gallery

Loc: Glendive MT
    #615140 - 04/21/02 11:28 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

But you did not need to post it in the vendors forum.

All you needed to do was send him a Pm.

~~KoOS

--------------------

Offlineegolesss
veteran
Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: KoOs]
    #615144 - 04/21/02 11:37 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You guys are right, it's my fault completely, I'm sure....Nothing else will be said...

--------------------

Anonymous

#615146 - 04/21/02 11:44 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

No, just Pm me and I'll take care of you!
I have a very liberal return policy.

PEACE!

-Boxtop

Anonymous

Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: KoOs]
    #615436 - 04/22/02 09:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

There are many complaints posted almost daily in the Vendors about many vendors. No one is exempt!

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #615457 - 04/22/02 10:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

well as a customer of some vendors here I ll say it this way. If you want me to post when you do a great job and I get great results then you shouldnt care if I post when things dont go so good. LOL... normally though I praise loudly here and handle the bad things in PM, but I understand where the guy is coming from.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: SouthernGent]
    #615460 - 04/22/02 10:07 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

SG, I couldn't care less if someone posts a complaint. I only ask that the batch# not be given out so others don't suddenly start claiming they have the same number just to get free replacements. Remember, I do not keep a customer list.

-Boxtop

Edited by boxtop703 (04/22/02 10:36 PM)

InvisibleSouthernGent
veteran
    #615474 - 04/22/02 10:28 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

understandable. nuttin worse than a bad batch i d imagine.. could cause confusion time money effort and future sales.

--------------------

Offlinemangymuttharpua
Stranger
    #616809 - 04/23/02 09:09 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

"Sorry if you can't grasp that, but it has worked for us so far."

I definitely understand your system. Actually, it is a pretty good system. I also understand that publishing that information increases the chances of potential misuse.

All i was trying to say is that by getting all huffy, you are coming off like a jerk. You are probably not a jerk, it is just bad pr. Think about it this way, you are in a crowded market based on a small group of people's business. There are many vendors who sell similar products for aproximately the same price. If your biggest distinguishing feature is that you are loud about your speacials and prices while you are a total meany to the people who have had a bad experience with your service, chances are that you are going to lose business. Would you buy quality products from a used car salesman with a bad temper?

This message was honestly intended as constructive criticism, please take it that way.

Anonymous

Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: mangymuttharpua]
    #616835 - 04/23/02 09:34 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

"A total meany"? Can we exaggerate a little more. I'm very proud of the way I carry on here at The Shroomery and the way I interact with my customers. If there is something about me that you personally don't like, then you are completely free to never make a purchase from me.

-Boxtop

InvisibleWakingUpLate
addict
Loc: Born on a mountain, Raise...
    #617264 - 04/24/02 10:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey, what was that batch # ? I really need some free spores!
Just kidding, I don't need any spores. I just couldn't resist that
one.
But I would like to add: Up until now, I really haven't had anything
for or against Boxtop. So I'm completely neutral. That said,
I didn't really see anything grumpy or snappy about boxtop's
first reply. Just an adult businessman, making a clear and
reasonable request. And he didn't even say "dammit"
On another matter, I find it completely "above and beyond"
that a vendor would pay priority shipping on spores that were
given away in a contest. By the way Boxtop, I forwarded
them to "you know who".
Good luck with your business!
:peace:
Free Spore Ring

--------------------
The rest of those, who have gone before us,
cannot settle the unrest of those who follow.
(Finding Forrester)

Anonymous

#617663 - 04/24/02 06:21 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Man you guys get so uptight here... ;D its just spores, yo.. the man said he'd replace em, haha.. i dunno why you guys get so pissy with each other..

Anonymous

Re: Vendor bad batch question? [Re: WakingUpLate]
    #617725 - 04/24/02 08:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

In reply to:

On another matter, I find it completely "above and beyond"
that a vendor would pay priority shipping on spores that were
given away in a contest.

Thanks for noticing, I've spent about three hundred out of my own pocket just for shipping costs alone for these contests, not to mention the cost of packing materials, spores, and syringes. In spite of all that, there's still a competing vendor who claims I'm running a low class cheap promotion.
I wish!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom