Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePhive_Sicks
AntiSober

Loc: Quahog, RI
Planning first trip, NEED HELP!!
    #6156692 - 10/10/06 11:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Ok, I'm planning my first trip with 4 friends (we will all be tripping). I wan't to be in a comfortable setting, but see...I live in New York City. My apartment is small and cramped...especially with 4 others with me. I was thinking about going to a park...but then again, cops sometimes patrol the parks around here. Is there anything that I can do to make the trip setting comfortable and relaxing. Should I be outdoors or stay indoors, and if indoors...is there something that I can do ie. music/movie to make the setting as comfortable as possible. I thought about going to the roof, which I would really like to do, but then again it is 6 stories high, and I don't want anyone to start having a bad trip and want to jump. Any input would be greatly appreciated. OH, btw...we will all be tripping for the first time.

THANKS! :thumbup:

--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMagicS4Me
Big Time ShroomLover
Male User Gallery
Loc: Rocky Mountain area
Re: Planning first trip, NEED HELP!! [Re: Phive_Sicks]
    #6156777 - 10/11/06 12:18 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

My personal best trip was while camping up in the rockies. It was awesome! Remember that shrooms can affect people differently. Because of that I typically don't trip with more than 2 or 3 people including myself at any given time. If it's the first time for the others and you provide the shrooms you need to be assured, at least in your own mind, that the others won't do something stupid that can come back at you. Besides, if you're worried about too many others acting up, not having a good trip, etc than it may lessen your trip. That's my opinion anyways. Hope I helped some.

--------------------
If our country was founded on a belief in a higher power (God) then how can shrooms, totally natural and physically harmless, be bad?

OfflinePhive_Sicks
AntiSober

Loc: Quahog, RI
Re: Planning first trip, NEED HELP!! [Re: MagicS4Me]
    #6156882 - 10/11/06 01:05 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Absolutely no worry about them doing something stupid like that. And I actually should have said up to 4 others. More than likely it will only be 3 of us including myself. Thing is, the roof is open and rather boring...but there is a view like no other of manhattan...especially once the lights come on, i'd love to see that on boomers. I'm not fearing a bad trip as much as I am a boring one. I just want it to be equally good for all of us, enough so to want to do it again, since I am starting to cultivate.

--------------------

I beat my dick like it owes me money.

OfflineTruffle
Stranger
    #6156962 - 10/11/06 01:56 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

IME, ive found that there is never a boring trip. you can lay there in complete darkness and silence and have the time of your life.

OfflineCelaeno
Stranger
    #6156983 - 10/11/06 02:14 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

If the weather is alright and if you have the time you could consider going out into nature, bring along a few tents, and drive back the next day.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order