Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!
I see no reason that it would help. It would be much better to soak the fruitbodies in an appropriate solvent, such as methanol, for a week at room temperature than boiling them in water (with or without sugar). Be sure not to consume the methanol; it is very toxic causing blindness and death. Evaporate the methanol under vacuum or in a hot water bath leaving behind the extracted goods.
-------------------- Just another spore in the wind.
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13 425 topic views. 14 members, 364 guests and 31 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]