Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSombie
Moonrock eater

Loc: Stafford, Virginia
LSA + Weed = ...?
    #1388155 - 03/18/03 11:41 AM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Most (I said most, not all) people agree weed goes good with LSD, Shrooms, and Mesc.

but how about LSA?

I am getting some pure extracted LSA on suger cubes soon, and I am wondering how weed goes with LSA

--------------------
"America... just a nation of two hundred million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable." - Hunter S Thompson

Check out Agio

Follow my NFL Blog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: Sombie]
    #1388979 - 03/18/03 04:44 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

When I used to do MGS weed really help curb any nausea I had. Also if I wasn't having a visual trip, weed helped with that too.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: Sombie]
    #1389153 - 03/18/03 05:58 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

Once the LSA fully kicks in you can't really feel the weed, but it really helps with the nausea.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

Offlineezkiel
IV:XX
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: Cherk]
    #4919938 - 11/10/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

how are you getting the LSA (HBW, MG?) HBW taken sublingually (not swallowed just held in mouth for 15 min or so) at 1.5 times normal dose gives me no nausea whatsoever

just make sure they are well crushed.

--------------------

I've made  few spore choices in my life. :mushroom2:
Chop... Drop... and Roll

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: ezkiel]
    #4919989 - 11/10/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

weed goes nicely with the trip. Help edges off some of the body load so its not so uncomfortable, and helps relax the mind so it can drift off into the thought games.

really, is there any drug that weed doesnt go with? the only drug I dont think I like weed with is GHB, it goes with damn near everything else.

OfflineThef0rk
His Highness

Loc: Far, Far Away
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: kaniz]
    #4920104 - 11/10/05 10:05 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

reallyreally, is there any drug that weed doesnt go with?, is there any drug that weed doesnt go with?

Speed...

--------------------
"I ams what I ams and thats all that I ams."
--Popeye (The Sailor Man)

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: Thef0rk]
    #4920428 - 11/10/05 11:34 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

weed goes good with speed. if its adderall though. take a hit or two of good chron and it'll have u feelin real good

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Offlineb1tH
I Am You

Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4922643 - 11/11/05 03:07 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

LSA + Weed = Great!

--------------------
Nothing lasts...

My Music:  www.myspace.com/heretictheory

...But nothing is lost.

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: b1tH]
    #4922658 - 11/11/05 03:11 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

weed makes the trip scary and synchronistic in an ominous manner for me.

it pretty much turns the trip bad until 3-4 hours when all the weed effects subside....

like, you get stuck in thought loops which there is no escape from, and everything you think about is reflected in reality through the television...... the content of the tv shows you watch directly reflects what you were thinking about before they came on, etc....

I don't recommend it except for a hit or two for nausea relief.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Loc: Usa
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: leery11]
    #6145822 - 10/08/06 04:22 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

NO WEED AND SPEED TOGETHER SUCK!! No not "Adderol" Adderol is GHETTO SPEED I'm talking METH, REAL SPEED!! Yeah when high on Meth, weed is the last thing on your mind. Including food, sleep, sanity :smile: lol

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: shroom_me]
    #6145823 - 10/08/06 04:27 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

What with people and speed anyways, I did it for awhile years back now and i never had much trouble quitting it cold turkey. Wasnt exactly the most exciting drug I've ever tried either kinda stupid if you ask me. I'll add DXM to number two of that list of STUPID fucking drugs I've done!! Frankly weed aint exactly the best drug either!! SEX is much preferred over all other drugs combined!! :wink:

OfflineRipVanWinkle
The Benzodiazethang
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Near Memphrica, TN Flag
    #6149598 - 10/09/06 10:03 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

leery11 said:
weed makes the trip scary and synchronistic in an ominous manner for me.

it pretty much turns the trip bad until 3-4 hours when all the weed effects subside....

I agree, once I ate only about 150 Heavenly Blue seeds, and started feeling nautious so I quit eating them.  3 hours later, still nothing but nausia, but then we stepped out side for a bowl, and the MJ really slammed that LSA into action.

It was incredible at first, as we were all just euphorically dancing around in a field under the moonlight, and laying in the grass, melting into the earth.

But after about 30 minutes of that things just got bad, I started realizing that everyone was saying the same thing over and over again (if they really were, I still dont know, almost all of them were drunk. Except one guy who was on 2 hits of acid, and he was the most sober one there) and i really started to panic even though I knew it was just the LSA doing it to me.

Finally after about 2 or 3 hours all the panic and everything just kind of stopped, with just a very mild remnant of the trip still hanging on.

So yeah I would say that weed will greatly intensify the effects of the LSA...  :thumbup:

Oh yeah, and the moral of the story: Don't trip with drunks. :lol:

--------------------
Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.

Edited by zzzRipVanWinkle (10/09/06 10:05 AM)

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: RipVanWinkle]
    #6149612 - 10/09/06 10:12 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Take the LSA, see how you're feeling. You know if you want a bowl or not. Give it time to kick in and see how you're enjoying the trip. If you feel like a bowl, light one up! If you're doing ok, or don't think it will help at the moment then don't. Just remember that weed can serve to either intensify a trip or bring it down a little and you need to be ready for it to go in either direction if you want to smoke.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

OfflineSapphireCat
Seeker
Male

Loc: Ireland
Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: circularvortex]
    #6149694 - 10/09/06 11:08 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i always need weed with lsa if i'm not going to throw up. always felt that during the nausea stage it brings the nausea down a hell of alot.

--------------------
Beauty of style and harmony and grace and good rhythm depend on Simplicity ~Plato

Offlineminesstudent
Who knows?
Male

#6149774 - 10/09/06 11:42 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

shroom_me said:
METH, REAL SPEED!!

Isn't meth and real speed two different chemicals? meth is methamphetamine and speed is amphetamine right?

--------------------
"The universe is the way it is because if it wasn't we wouldn't be here to talk about it"

Offlineshroom_me
Stranger
Male

Re: LSA + Weed = ...? [Re: minesstudent]
    #6149853 - 10/09/06 12:15 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

what i was saying was meth is the stronger of the two and thus from experience it sucks to mix weed with meth. speed and weed or ok but honestly when doing any amphetamine weed isint too appealing to most

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag