Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Loc: One dimension
CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF?
    #614566 - 04/21/02 09:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hi there!
I was wondering how many of us can control themselves. All people say humans are not animals and stuff. I cannot control myself much!! If my body wants to smoke, eat, listen to music, read, sleep, I have to do them!!! I can think nothing but my head wants. I cannot focus on something very much because my head will start to hurt. I always thought and I am still thinking that whatever you put in mind it's going to happen in the future. How can I control what I put in my brain? Every time I want to focus on something my mind starts to trip in other places, things i have done before, people I know or even something that has aparently no connection to the reallity. Any of have this OWN MIND CONTROL problem? Or anything similar? Or this is something normal??

--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: dumlovesyou]
    #614732 - 04/21/02 01:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It sounds like you need to do push-ups, Just force yourself to do as many push ups as you can, till you get to about 1000 a day, then everthing will seem easy!

"Be all that you can be" "By not being in the militarie"

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #615111 - 04/21/02 10:56 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

What you have to do is exercise your will.
Think of it as a muscle that grows weaker when unused.
Today think of something you normally can't resist. Ok?
And just simply don't give in to the impulse at the moment it is felt.
You can even admit you will eventually do it. But you have at least taken some energy away from that impulse. No effort is ever wasted.
That one action has increased your self-control in a small way that you can build on.

I know what you mean about the body having wishes of its own.
I crash on a friends couch from time to time, and when he first wakes up he always smokes several cigarettes before his mind has even woken up. To me it's creepy because its like he isn't home in his own body..someone else is taking advantage while the dweller in the house is away.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflineJPAtanat
    #615115 - 04/21/02 10:59 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

This is a great question.
And I think it comes down to a fundamental question - THE fundamental question of Who is running this thing we call 'I'? What am 'I' composed of? Is it the mind? I know I do not have any control over the thoughts I have in my mind. some actions are born of a biological need or a conditioned behavior. And there are the times when i feel a desire to do something but i refrain. Either way it is thoughts governing my action. So it always seems to be the mind
But the question is WHO is behind the mind?

Peace

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: Jellric]
    #615334 - 04/22/02 07:31 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hehehe.. 1000 pushups.. Difficult task for me. I started going to gym sometime ago. IT was very difficult. This sure is a very strong mind exercise.
  Yes, I know what you mean... I do efforts hehe to stop smoking weed. It's not difficult, but i want to smoke very much!! :smile: The thing is that I always end up smoking after 2-3 weeks. That moment I say to myself that it's good to smoke, why should I not... :smile:  Don't you have this problem??

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

#615339 - 04/22/02 07:38 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

try thinking of your body as a pet monkey.
it has needs and desires that should be catered for - rest, food, cleanliness, exercise (mental and physical), sex...
but like any pet, it shouldnt be spoilt and a bit of discipline is necessary.
a sound spanking when the time is right should do the trick!

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: JPAtanat]
    #615341 - 04/22/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

As scientists say, we use only 5% of our brain. So I think this is used for our everyday activities. But if this body is ours why cannot we control it?? I mean why do we have ils and deaseses? Why cannot we cure ourselvs?? It's like living in something that we don't know what it is. If there was no science or religions we wouldn't have known what's inside our bodies. I think that normaly the man had to have control of all his internal organs!! And the man has this power, but doesn't develop it!

--------------------

Invisiblemr crisper

#615347 - 04/22/02 07:46 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

5% now, is it?

InvisiblePynchon
Slow Learner

Loc: New Zealand
    #615355 - 04/22/02 07:59 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

SWAMI!

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: Pynchon]
    #615378 - 04/22/02 08:35 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

See what I have to put up with? We must cover the same old tired ground again and again...

Pynchon, you could have helped out, but NoooOOooOO - let the Swam do ALL of the dirty work.

The 10%(5%) of brain usage is total myth. We utilize 100% of our brains. PERIOD. Every neuron in your pumpkin head fires some of the time, but a maximum of 10% of neurons may fire at the same time.

Please do not confuse usage with creative potential...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineJPAtanat
Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: Swami]
    #615498 - 04/22/02 11:23 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

You don't HAVE to put up with anything, Swami (not here anyway).

Peace.

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

#615535 - 04/22/02 12:14 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Dirty work? hehe
I don't think it's total myth, actually i belive we use less! I don't say all of the brain is working, but HOW much of it you CONTROL??
    Can you help me with this?  "But if this body is ours why cannot we control it?? I mean why do we have ils and deaseses? Why cannot we cure ourselvs?"
    If you know fundamental truths abut ourselvs then we can do anything, but we know shit. :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#615708 - 04/20/02 09:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I can't control myself when I see an irrational post.

--------------------

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

#616003 - 04/23/02 02:00 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I just put some questions. If you don't know what to say don't write anything. Anyway, thank you for your wise answers..

--------------------

Invisibleraytrace
Stranger

#616052 - 04/23/02 04:40 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

dumlovesyou, was it really that annoying for you to learn that:
"Every neuron in your pumpkin head fires some of the time, but a maximum of 10% of neurons may fire at the same time." ???

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: raytrace]
    #616134 - 04/23/02 07:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

That's a thing i might admit, but I wanted answers for other questions. I just need some explanaitons, nothing else. I think I can admit if I am wrong, of course with some explain. I have no problem with this, but how if i write to your post how irrational is, with no explain.

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #616192 - 04/23/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you're under 35.....it could be your frontal lobes......they handle rational thought and control impulsivity.....

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: raytrace]
    #616263 - 04/23/02 10:39 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Go over to General Questions and see how many drug myths MUST be debunked time after time because falsehoods are repeated (blotter acid contains strychnine, LSD stays in your spinal fluid, marijuana is a stepping-stone drug, etc.). It is OK to try to stop those myths, but on here I am rebuked for trying to destroy modern fables.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: Tannis]
    #616264 - 04/23/02 10:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If you're under 35.....it could be your frontal lobes......they handle rational thought and control impulsivity.....
Hey, I stopped far short of hinting at a lobotomy...

--------------------

Anonymous

#616267 - 04/23/02 10:45 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Drug myths are much different from Philosophies and Spiritual revelations.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: ]
    #616309 - 04/23/02 11:26 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The brain usage myth started from an MRI scan and was misquoted, which hardly qualifies as spirituality or philosophy. I went over this in GREAT detail previously.

--------------------

Edited by Swami (04/23/02 12:36 PM)

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

#616353 - 04/23/02 12:27 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thank you. Still, can anyone respond to my questions about controlling the internal organs and generally the hole body??

--------------------

OfflinecHeMiCaLbLuE
    #616398 - 04/23/02 01:11 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

here's what i did. I read the Revelations, they scared me shitless, then I read Mathew which just about destroyed me from the shame it brought on me. I said to myself, what the " Hell " am i doing or have i been doing for my whole life, really thats what happened. I then vowed to myself that i would stop giving in to the devil ( temptation ). I haven't had a smoke for three days man, it is the best feeling, i feel so much more alive and free than before, almost like a kid again, it will change your life. I also said that i would follow Jesus, teach his good news, and devote most the rest of my time to my ascension which would include energy work, meditation, esp training for i will need all those skills for the last days to "survive". My diet has drastically changed, I can only speek of one downside, the wishing to return home to the creator, but i have been told to do the alpha meditation to balance this emotion. As soon as you learn to accept that this reality is no more or less real than your dreams, or any other demension, you will never be the same. I would highly recommend reading shift of the ages, really i have found the key to all of the things i am experiencing is simply believing, leaving most of the information and experiences from this demension behind and looking into the next, it's about seeing something more outa life, a higher purpose for yourself, a longing for knowledge which will come to you, i gaurantee it.

--------------------
insanity with a plan, a plan to stop exercising truth as compared to breathing thin air, but to experience truth as all there is to experience, for what do i not already have that exsists? All i can do is enjoy the ride.

Edited by cHeMiCaLbLuE (04/23/02 01:17 PM)

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#616403 - 04/23/02 01:16 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

The real question is; is it really YOU doing the controlling in the first place?
*coughs (society)*

dumlovesyou, in response to your question about controlling the mind;

i believe it is possible to gain greater control over the mind through correct use of the WILL. This is not as simple as it seems though. For instance, you may have to go through a complex and deep pattern of thoughts until the desired effect can be achieved.

I think a good example of this is someone who has studied the bible for years and has taken every word to heart. When these people go through the willed actions of recieving a baptism or communion, I believe that it causes a change much deeper within the human psyce than would be possible in a normal state of conciousness. They are, therefore, effectively in dominance over the mind. This sometimes results in the much sought after "spiritual experiance".

i dont know if this helps you or not

--------------------
:egyptian:

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: cHeMiCaLbLuE]
    #617100 - 04/24/02 05:53 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

WOW!! COOL! When did you actually start all this?? I ask because you say you haven't smoke for three days. I started practicing for few weeks now, but it's not very easy. I hope I will never give up! I realized a lot of stuff lately, that's why I am asking these questions.. :smile: I am waiting for your replay. I also keep a diet. :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblebuttonion
Calmly Watching

Loc: Kansas
    #617161 - 04/24/02 07:46 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Hey,

I was just reading through this thread and noticed you comment. Just wanted to clarify that the idea that we only you use 5% of our brain (or 10, or 20) is not true. There is, in fact, no evidence for this claim that can be found in the scientific literature. I asked a professor of mine about this a while ago, and although he did not know how the myth started, he and colleagues are positive that there is no basis for it.

--------------------
Concepts which have been proved to be useful in ordering things easily acquire such an authority over us that we forget their human origins and accept them as invariable.- Albert Einstein

Anonymous

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: buttonion]
    #617411 - 04/24/02 01:41 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

...the idea that we only you use 5% of our brain (or 10, or 20) is not true.
Yea, if that were the case, chimpanzees would be graduating from MIT and Cal Tech. After all, their brains are big enough if you believe that nonsense.

Another example of pop-science. Swami, I feel your pain.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#617435 - 04/24/02 02:16 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

MIT was my alma mater; so what EXACTLY are you saying?

--------------------

Anonymous

#617437 - 04/24/02 02:18 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think anyone ever said we use 10% of our brain. I think the original quote was that we use 10% of our brain's ABILITIES
Sure we use 100% of our brain, maybe not all at the same time, but we use it all. The point is we don't use it to its full capacity. Rational thinking can only get you so far when expanding the natural abilities in your brain. There is a point where one has to step outside the lines of logic and take a flying leap into the unkown, that is how (some) new things become discovered. If everyone just stood around a river and said..."Let's be logical here.. we can't cross it, its too deep and the current is too strong, forget about it" instead of taking a creative approach and oh.. say.. building a bridge.

Some 400 years ago it was logical that the Earth was flat. Columbus decided to take a chance and sail around the world. He recieved a great deal of criticism before he left on his journey.. that he would fall off the end of the Earth and he would never make it. Everyone KNEW the Earth was flat. Progress is made by trying new things and discovering. We haven't discovered everything there is to know, and science and logic is not the only thing that got us to where we are today.

Anonymous

#617491 - 04/24/02 03:24 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

step outside the lines of logic and take a flying leap into the unkown, that is how (some) new things become discovered. If everyone just stood around a river and said..."Let's be logical here.. we can't cross it, its too deep and the current is too strong, forget about it" instead of taking a creative approach and oh.. say.. building a bridge.
Logic and creativity are not mutually exclusive, nor are exploration and logic. These are false dichotomies that have been expressed countless times. I've personally experienced quite a few episodes where people have told me something couldn't be done and I have done it. Rationally, logically and creatively I suceeded. You're bridge example brings up the necessary idea of creativity, this is true, but another element is attitude and how one approaches obstacles. If logical principles are ignored in building a bridge, it may very well fail.

Some 400 years ago it was logical that the Earth was flat. Columbus decided to take a chance and sail around the world. He recieved a great deal of criticism before he left on his journey..
You have this totally bass ackwards. Actually, Columbus was aware of scientific theories about the earth being round and the criticism he may have received was from those who blindly believed the dogma (not logic) that earth was flat.

Do not confuse methodology of rational thought with belief. Logic does not tell us beliefs. Logic is not a means of perception. Logic is a tool for eliminating bullshit and by so doing, helps us to understand the universe as it is. Unfortunately, sometimes the universe does not fit with the mental constructs that we have imagined. At this point, a rational person will alter his ideas.

I think you will agree with me that there are a great number of people who hold onto current scientific theories the same way religious people hold on to their own dogmas. I am not an advocate of either religious or scientific dogmas.

Edited by evolving (04/24/02 03:58 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#617495 - 04/24/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think anyone ever said we use 10% of our brain.
I think the original quote was that we use 10% of our brain's ABILITIES. I don't think anyone ever said we use 10% of our brain.
Nope. He spoke of usage, not ability.

Some 400 years ago it was logical that the Earth was flat. Columbus decided to take a chance and sail around the world. He recieved a great deal of criticism before he left on his journey.. that he would fall off the end of the Earth and he would never make it. Everyone KNEW the Earth was flat.
Puh-lease! Not the perpetuation of another tired myth. I want to leave the shroomery, but my work here is never done.

The Myth of the Flat Earth
Summary by Jeffrey Burton Russell

for the American Scientific Affiliation Conference

August 4, 1997 at Westmont College

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How does investigating the myth of the flat earth help teachers of the history of science?

First, as a historian, I have to admit that it tells us something about the precariousness of history. History is precarious for three reasons: the good reason that it is extraordinarily difficult to determine "what really happened" in any series of events; the bad reason that historical scholarship is often sloppy; and the appalling reason that far too much historical scholarship consists of contorting the evidence to fit ideological models. The worst examples of such contortions are the Nazi and Communist histories of the early- and mid-twentieth century.

Contortions that are common today, if not widely recognized, are produced by the incessant attacks on Christianity and religion in general by secular writers during the past century and a half, attacks that are largely responsible for the academic and journalistic sneers at Christianity today.

A curious example of this mistreatment of the past for the purpose of slandering Christians is a widespread historical error, an error that the Historical Society of Britain some years back listed as number one in its short compendium of the ten most common historical illusions. It is the notion that people used to believe that the earth was flat--especially medieval Christians.

It must first be reiterated that with extraordinary few exceptions no educated person in the history of Western Civilization from the third century B.C. onward believed that the earth was flat.

A round earth appears at least as early as the sixth century BC with Pythagoras, who was followed by Aristotle, Euclid, and Aristarchus, among others in observing that the earth was a sphere. Although there were a few dissenters--Leukippos and Demokritos for example--by the time of Eratosthenes (3 c. BC), followed by Crates(2 c. BC), Strabo (3 c. BC), and Ptolemy (first c. AD), the sphericity of the earth was accepted by all educated Greeks and Romans.

Nor did this situation change with the advent of Christianity. A few--at least two and at most five--early Christian fathers denied the sphericity of earth by mistakenly taking passages such as Ps. 104:2-3 as geographical rather than metaphorical statements. On the other side tens of thousands of Christian theologians, poets, artists, and scientists took the spherical view throughout the early, medieval, and modern church. The point is that no educated person believed otherwise.

Historians of science have been proving this point for at least 70 years (most recently Edward Grant, David Lindberg, Daniel Woodward, and Robert S. Westman), without making notable headway against the error. Schoolchildren in the US, Europe, and Japan are for the most part being taught the same old nonsense. How and why did this nonsense emerge?

In my research, I looked to see how old the idea was that medieval Christians believed the earth was flat. I obviously did not find it among medieval Christians. Nor among anti-Catholic Protestant reformers. Nor in Copernicus or Galileo or their followers, who had to demonstrate the superiority of a heliocentric system, but not of a spherical earth. I was sure I would find it among the eighteenth-century philosophes, among all their vitriolic sneers at Christianity, but not a word. I am still amazed at where it first appears.

No one before the 1830s believed that medieval people thought that the earth was flat.

The idea was established, almost contemporaneously, by a Frenchman and an American, between whom I have not been able to establish a connection, though they were both in Paris at the same time. One was Antoine-Jean Letronne (1787-1848), an academic of strong antireligious prejudices who had studied both geography and patristics and who cleverly drew upon both to misrepresent the church fathers and their medieval successors as believing in a flat earth, in his On the Cosmographical Ideas of the Church Fathers (1834). The American was no other than our beloved storyteller Washington Irving (1783-1859), who loved to write historical fiction under the guise of history. His misrepresentations of the history of early New York City and of the life of Washington were topped by his history of Christopher Columbus (1828). It was he who invented the indelible picture of the young Columbus, a "simple mariner," appearing before a dark crowd of benighted inquisitors and hooded theologians at a council of Salamanca, all of whom believed, according to Irving, that the earth was flat like a plate. Well, yes, there was a meeting at Salamanca in 1491, but Irving's version of it, to quote a distinguished modern historian of Columbus, was "pure moonshine. Washington Irving, scenting his opportunity for a picturesque and moving scene," created a fictitious account of this "nonexistent university council" and "let his imagination go completely...the whole story is misleading and mischievous nonsense."

But now, why did the false accounts of Letronne and Irving become melded and then, as early as the 1860s, begin to be served up in schools and in schoolbooks as the solemn truth?

The answer is that the falsehood about the spherical earth became a colorful and unforgettable part of a larger falsehood: the falsehood of the eternal war between science (good) and religion (bad) throughout Western history. This vast web of falsehood was invented and propagated by the influential historian John Draper (1811-1882) and many prestigious followers, such as Andrew Dickson White (1832-1918), the president of Cornell University, who made sure that the false account was perpetrated in texts, encyclopedias, and even allegedly serious scholarship, down to the present day. A lively current version of the lie can be found in Daniel Boorstin's The Discoverers, found in any bookshop or library.

The reason for promoting both the specific lie about the sphericity of the earth and the general lie that religion and science are in natural and eternal conflict in Western society, is to defend Darwinism. The answer is really only slightly more complicated than that bald statement. The flat-earth lie was ammunition against the creationists. The argument was simple and powerful, if not elegant: "Look how stupid these Christians are. They are always getting in the way of science and progress. These people who deny evolution today are exactly the same sort of people as those idiots who for at least a thousand years denied that the earth was round. How stupid can you get?"

But that is not the truth.

--------------------

OfflineJPAtanat
    #617841 - 04/24/02 10:30 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

jesus christ did anyone read that?
meanwhile Shroomism's valid idea was lost in irrelevant trivialities.

Peace.

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

#617857 - 04/24/02 10:51 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I don't understand WHY everybody here(exept Shroomism, Chemicalblue, and few others) stick to this percent!!
"I think the original quote was that we use 10% of our brain's ABILITIES. I don't think anyone ever said we use 10% of our brain. "
  Maybe I said usage, but the whole post is named CONTROL YOURSELF. This is what I wanted to know. How to get over your brain and control it. CONTROL MYSELF! It's me in this body, but i know shit about it! THe problem was how can I get to control every cell of my body, how to make my mind think whatever I want to. Think nothing if I want to..etc  :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#617890 - 04/24/02 11:29 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Focused meditation such as candle-gazing is a good place to start.

Practice and discipline are very useful tools. Say you get the urge to toke up and reach for your bong. Stop and tell the needy part of you, "Hey, maybe in an hour or so."

Break ritualistic habits. Drive in your car with the tunes OFF. Time for your favorite TV show? Pass it up and go for a walk.

It all depends if one wants to be a robot or a free and spontaneous being.

--------------------

OfflineTannis
ZoneTrooper
Loc: MD.USA
    #618190 - 04/25/02 08:41 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

.....didn't mean that sort of thing......only that the frontal lobes usually don't completely develope until late 20's early 30's and this can lead to less thinking before doing, and more impulsivity........

As far as the 10% use of brain theory, I think that this may have to do with "awareness".......we are using our brains but how much of this use "brings Jethro off the farm" is pretty much up to how "aware" Jethro decides to become a rational thinker and realize that 2 & 2 are 4.......or that he just doesn't want to walk around in cow shit anymore......

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: CAN YOU CONTROL YOURSELF? [Re: Tannis]
    #618272 - 04/25/02 10:08 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

brings Jethro off the farm" is pretty much up to how "aware" Jethro decides to become a rational thinker
Poor Max Baer, aka Jethro of the "Beverly Hillbillies", never got another acting gig, because he refused to play a half-wit again, though he was actually a brilliant, educated man.

--------------------

Offlinedumlovesyou
retired shroomer
 User Gallery

#619011 - 04/26/02 01:00 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks everyone for your answers. I don't know what else to say now. Anyway, 
BE YOUR OWN MASTER!!
CONTROL YOUR OWN MIND, THEN YOU WILL CONTROL THE HOLE UNIVERSE THAT"S INSIDE YOU!!  :smile:
And of course!!!!!                    SHROOM ON!!!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order