Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Loc: Washington
I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP
    #6144942 - 10/07/06 10:04 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I don't know how to explain this, but I don't like it at all, I smoked 2 hits of 20x Salvia about 10-15 minutes ago. Immediately after I felt like I was grabbed by this static electricity and it was around my feet arms and head and it was buzzy and itchy and I was seeing lights going down stuff, but I felt like "we" were going somewhere, like everyone was about to leave... and I'm like "what's going on, where are we going??" and I thought "we" had to go somewhere so I start getting up and realize I just want to lay down so I wrap a blanket around me but I'm really shivery and I laugh a couple times and then I just feel really uncomfortable, the buzz is itchy and I have this really bad emotional feeling and I want to fix it so I jump in the shower and I'm cold, but now I'm hot and a little sweaty. I didn't have time to observe things, all the feelings were messed up. The very beginning could have been strongly psychedelic, but I was distracted thinking I needed to be leaving or something. AGH, what the heck happened! I still feel a buzz and weird and lightheaded, but I can type somehow. I'm confused about this. Sorry, I"m not real sure what I'm doing.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: matchbook]
    #6144950 - 10/07/06 10:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Sorry I now realize this was a completely unnecessary post, but I kind of wanted to post it. The trip wasn't "bad" but I didn't like what happened. The body buzz made me clench my teeth, it was itching me, and it was kind of cold and hot at the same time. I had some emotional music going, maybe I needed something more cheerful.

--------------------

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
    #6144992 - 10/07/06 10:24 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I think it's preferable that there is no music playing on a salvia experience. Many things can irritate someone on salvia. Try taking it a little slower.

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Phishe]
    #6144997 - 10/07/06 10:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I now realize I was getting really upset about the music. How long must one wait before trying Salvia again? Is there a length of time to get the effects in full strength? Or does it not actually matter?

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6145025 - 10/07/06 10:35 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

about 20 minutes
btw I have some methods I have been perfecting and working with the past 4 years and it gets better and better
first dont do it to "trip" its more of a spiritual journey if done right
people that do it to trip have no idea what they are in for and get the crap scared out of them
to do it right you must lay back in silence, close eyes, relax and let the Salvia work its magic
it will pop you out of your body and into other dimensions
you may get stuck in the inbetween dimensions where the fabric of reality folds over dont panic youll get used to it
also it took me a few years to get past the ego loss that happens
because when the reality folds over its like the world is ending and it can be scary
I will post more later :-)

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: cpw1971]
    #6145044 - 10/07/06 10:41 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well I use the term "trip" loosely. I wasn't doing it recreationally. But when I tried to relax I got itchy and it felt like the Salvia was making me get up. The first 30 seconds I wasn't sure where my body was, because it felt like a ball of static. If the wait time is 20 minutes, I will try it again, this time in a very relaxed frame of mind. If it turns out Salvia is not for me, then sobeit. I will try without music, but I don't know what happens if the itchy buzz occurs again.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #6145188 - 10/07/06 11:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

For me, I always feel like I'm in a giant cosmic blender. Like, every bit of me is being ground and crunched up.

I think that's the "itchy buzz" that you're talking about, and I get it everytime.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: MOTH]
    #6145263 - 10/07/06 11:44 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

the itchy buzz is your skin being sensetized. it goes away in time a year or so. the thing is to relax your self when it gets wierd feeling because that is when the reality folds over.
what do I really mean by that???
well picture a donut
this donut is made up of the fabric of all realities
in the center is the screen where you are and can see the reality you are in at the time
the donut turns inside out and when there is a new surface lined up at the center it becomes a different reality
maybe sometime I will make a 3d representation of what I mean
all the realities are made up of thought and by changing the thought pattern you are turning the donut and therefore lining up other realities in the center
the inner ring of the donut projects the reality onto the center "screen"
wierd theory yes but it is what I have come to know as fact though many many journeys
one more thing.....
Salvia can also be the best feeling in the world ever "very euphoric" but only after you let go
I often do it once and want to do it a few times in a night
also theres many beings in the other dimensions for you to meet

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Loc: WA,USA
    #6145274 - 10/07/06 11:49 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Wow I think I will go to henrys now.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6145287 - 10/07/06 11:52 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

or heres another explanation...
did you ever see those water balloon worms that if you hold them they turn inside out and slip out of your hands??? well picture the outside of this bieng reality and other realities are on the inside that you cant see but hold the worm and the inside comes out and the outside goes in. when the inside comes out is is a new reality. so in essence the realities can be crossed by turning thought inward and folding it inside out. Salvia and other Entheos can accomplish this

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#6145303 - 10/07/06 11:56 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I have smoked salvia and had my entire body pulled into every direction and seen with my eyes closed and I have no idea of what you are talking about. Were not talking about inter stellar space travel we are talking about salvia.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, or federal laws. All posts are works of fiction.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: mikeownow]
    #6145349 - 10/08/06 12:07 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

to go to the other dimensions is beyond space travel.
to go there without ego loss and have control takes practice
I mean yeah I had the same effects you speak of within the first few times but it took me years to gain some control over it and be able to comprehend what is happening. also......
theres more dimensions and realities than you could ever count in your lifetime and they all exist in the same spot

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#6145361 - 10/08/06 12:10 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I was capable and completely in touch with reality. You sound like this guy that does lots of psychedelics and thinks he knows everything, but then couldn't manage his job at MC Donald's and gets arrested regularly for the stupidest things.

Anyway he starts talking like you and he comes off as a decent guy at first but then later he Robb's you In a strange deceiving complex manner.

--------------------

Edited by mikeownow (10/08/06 12:10 AM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6145363 - 10/08/06 12:10 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

picture a laser burning a hologram onto a piece of glass. change the laser angle and you can burn another hologram in the same spot. depending on wich angle you look from you will see different holograms

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#6145367 - 10/08/06 12:11 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Wholly crap you should make the holographic TV that would be sweet Finlay true 3d gaming and 3d entertainment. I can't wait for the release.

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6145373 - 10/08/06 12:13 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

well did you try my methods? No???? give it a try and then come run your mouth

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#6145381 - 10/08/06 12:14 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I know people on here like to think of psycadelics not as drugs but they are.

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6145407 - 10/08/06 12:21 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

great you must be a tough guy to fuck with people on forums huh?

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6145433 - 10/08/06 12:27 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

COME ON guys...take your ego games elsewhere. The psychedelic experience is SUBJECTIVE

DUHHHHH!!

We each experience the same drugs differently.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#6145455 - 10/08/06 12:32 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

It just clicked to me that cpw1971 said: the itchy buzz is your skin being sensetized. it goes away in time a year or so.

Did this guys skin really itch for a year or so after doing salvia?

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#6145461 - 10/08/06 12:34 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure.  :confused:

I just know that everytime I do salvia, I get a weird body feeling that feels like every cell in my body is being ripped apart.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

#6145469 - 10/08/06 12:36 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Yea it is all getting pulled all over every inch of you. Get up and walk around wile its happening its weird.

One time during my salvia trip I got up and then was sinking into the floor as I walked around and had to sit down and then a big transparent clock appeared and ticked backwards and then a green leaf floated in the air and dropped a drip of water and the water hit nothing and the air rippled.

Edit: also I have had similar visuals of this on weed but not as vibrant as a salvia trip.

--------------------

Edited by mikeownow (10/08/06 12:44 AM)

Offline_OttO_
Over Stimulated
 User Gallery

Loc: Up Over
    #6145635 - 10/08/06 01:39 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Mike, do you really have to be-little cpw1971's posts so much, when all he is posting is his experiences from his perspective...?

And then you post the very abstract experience you had and think its any better?

Chill out a bit mate.  :rolleyes:

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: _OttO_]
    #6145644 - 10/08/06 01:43 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I am pretty sure that he was trying to tell me that he takes salvia and crosses into another real existing dimension when I am up to date on the other existing dimension theory's which are a lot more concrete then I took salvia and actually went to the other dimensions through my doughnut hole. My friend used to do all that and it drove me crazy and cpw1971's was giveing me terrible flash backs.

--------------------

Offlinesacred_mushroom
Growing now
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #6145801 - 10/08/06 03:44 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
about 20 minutes
btw I have some methods I have been perfecting and working with the past 4 years and it gets better and better
first dont do it to "trip" its more of a spiritual journey if done right
people that do it to trip have no idea what they are in for and get the crap scared out of them
to do it right you must lay back in silence, close eyes, relax and let the Salvia work its magic
you may get stuck in the inbetween dimensions where the fabric of reality folds over dont panic youll get used to it
because when the reality folds over its like the world is ending and it can be scary
I will post more later :-)

That is probably the best description of my experiences that I've ever heard!

--------------------
Older and wiser, but not old and not wise.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #6146038 - 10/08/06 08:40 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

thanks sacred,
mike,
I have had plenty of different experiences that were different in many ways. I have had the ones where I stand up and everything around me closes in on me and its like I am trapped and stuck. I have had the gravitational pulls, I have seen the black voids when this reality flattened out like a painting. I have met othger beings. But it took me a long time to figure out what exactly happens and I was trying to explain it to others. I have had a lot of people try some of my methods at my house and they always have a breakthrough and love it. I have seen people smoke that had no idea and they tried to stand up and freaked out. I am just trying to help. If you got a problem with it dont read it. Go back to your materialistic bullshit.
btw the itchy skin I meant happened whenever I used Salvia but can last a few days or so after but after a year or so the itch just went away .

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#6146153 - 10/08/06 09:44 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I think one needs to watch things arise and pass away.
with salvia you get quite a long (psychic motorboat) wake from each sensation including the sense of who you have just been (still thinking and breathing shadow selves), and the view you had before you turned (360 degree vision).

watching things arise and fade away provides a heathy context for integration, and tolerance of others' ideas.

every thing is happenning in idea space - salvia land, and anythng you think of becomes true til it fades.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6146173 - 10/08/06 09:53 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone have a problem with drooling and laughing too much on the high extracts? I drooled on myself and laughed for 5 minutes, while I popped in and out of different dimensions...

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Maverick]
    #6146174 - 10/08/06 09:54 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I have no problem with you doing that, do you?

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: redgreenvines]
    #6146179 - 10/08/06 09:57 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

cool red
I know what you mean. What I have been trying to explain was not the other dimensions themselves but what you experience when you "breakthrough". It took me many times of going back and saying to myself "oh yeah this is what happens". Most of the time though that memory fades away with the experience.
I believe everyone will always have different experiences but the thing is I know there are two ways to go about it. One is to relax and let go of everything "ego loss" and the other is to fight it. Tried both ways and found out the best way is to let go.
one more thing for Mike
if Salvia is just another "drug" then I know of another drug very similar and that is DMT. Well it is naturally formed in the brain and without it you wouldnt be alive. So according to your reasoning you have been on "drugs" all your life and so has everyone else.

Offlinetools_n_corpses
why did i choosethis name
Male
    #6146207 - 10/08/06 10:16 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

mikeownow said:
I know people on here like to think of psycadelics not as drugs but they are.

I understand why you'd dislike people who jump off the deep-end into psychadelic mysticism and attach all kinds of wishful Christian-salvation-type ideas to their experiences, but that's not what's happening here. cpw1971 is just attempting to communicate his experiences and perceptions with a decrepit language system called "words."

You have to be careful not to put down drugs as being superficial and extraneous information on top of 'reality', because that implies both an objective reality and an ego, both of which are creations of emotional and survival needs.

Someone who has a genuine mystical experience absolutely knows that to think of psychoactives as just turning a few dials in your brain and "confusing it" into new states is completely ridiculous and that this is merely the chatter of minds still secretly scared by existence.

--------------------
"Misery only doth exist, none miserable,

No doer is there; naught save the deed is found.

Nirvana is, but not the man who seeks it.

The Path exists, but not the traveler on it.
"

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: tools_n_corpses]
    #6146247 - 10/08/06 10:37 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

well said tools :-)
the guy that discovered the dna double helix was on lsd at the time and he won a Nobel Prize.
the Earth is round
tomatoes are edible
some Ideas sound absoloutely absurd sometimes to people but these ideas arent always wrong. sure some can be wrong but without ideas we wouldnt be where we are today

my donut theory takes bits from Quantum Physics, Superstring Theory, Holographic Universe, Seth material by Jane Roberts and others. I could be wrong who knows. I could be right also

Offlinematchbook
Photographer

#6146433 - 10/08/06 12:25 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Interesting discussion going on here.

Well I tried the 20x again last night, hoping to have better results. What I met with was very difficult and frightening. I will write a trip report of it when I get back from work this evening. I suppose I will write it in this thread. While the experience was scary, I think it was still important to have. Hopefully I can use the knowledge from it to travel more safely in that dimension next time. ... I just wish the body feeling weren't so terrible.

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #6146513 - 10/08/06 01:02 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yep the body feeling is wierd but can also be very nice if you relax
and yes tere can be scary things in the other dimensions. I always tell myself not to worry and I would be fine. When I am experiencing it though I am just there and am beyond the ego loss and therefore dont feel fear.
Hopefully you will get something out of what I have been saying though and you will be traveling the Salvia dimensions more freely because of it :-).

OfflineOmnicow
Magical Cow

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Maverick]
    #6146730 - 10/08/06 02:47 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Does anyone have a problem with drooling and laughing too much on the high extracts? I drooled on myself and laughed for 5 minutes, while I popped in and out of different dimensions...

Pretty much anyone I've seen use Salvia will drool on themselves and laugh hysterically, it's no biggy.

Offlinemikeownow
Humungus fungus

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Omnicow]
    #6146753 - 10/08/06 02:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

What I don't understand is how come when I smoke salvia I always trip but sometimes someone will smoke it and say nothing happened.

This has also happened with shrooms befor. 25 wet grams of psylo cyans and so did someone ells and I triped and my friend only got a body high.

Are there people who just are not effected by psycadelics?

--------------------

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#6146776 - 10/08/06 03:09 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Gave a newbie friend some salvia after giving him a thourough explanaition 3 nights ago:

He gets up, lifts his chair up for a second, then just starts saying
"yes! this is the best feeling!"
"this is the best feeling!"

It was funny, and cool, to see such an unusual reaction to salvia.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

OfflineOmnicow
Magical Cow

#6146801 - 10/08/06 03:26 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

What I don't understand is how come when I smoke salvia I always trip but sometimes someone will smoke it and say nothing happened.

This has also happened with shrooms befor. 25 wet grams of psylo cyans and so did someone ells and I triped and my friend only got a body high.

Are there people who just are not effected by psycadelics?

Up until this past weekend I tried to trip three times. Once about 3 grams, once about 5 grams, then once an entire quarter (7 grams). The first time I got almost nothing. I felt a little something for about 30 minutes. The second time I got a good body buzz, really laughy, like I was very stoned, but no visuals or anything. The third time, I sort of tripped for a while. Stuff was slightly wavy from time to time, no serious visuals though, mostly just that shroomy introspection that happens. This last time however, I only ate 3.5 grams, but my buddy suggested that I dont eat at all for a day before I trip. That made all the difference. This last trip was beyond amazing, I felt like I was just seeing the world for the first time. The colors were the best part. The reds and purples in nature were just breathtaking. The weird thing is, all this stuff was there in real life, but I was seeing it in an entirely new way. I could also see waves of light flowing through every living thing, and the trees in the woods made a tunnel into infinity, with the grass like an ocean, waving us inward. For a moment we watched TV and the cheesy graphics in the political ads were actually bad ass for once, they were popping right out of the screen! If they could make those graphics look the way we saw them, then they might actually get someone's attention. LOL.

What I'm trying to say is that if you have a friend who thinks they're 'immune' to shrooms, have them fast for the whole day, maybe eat one little bitty thing for breakfast, and then eat the shrooms around say... 5 o'clock. That's when we ate them. I didn't get hungry again either until after my trip was done. Then around midnight I totally stuffed my face with everything I could find :smile:

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Omnicow]
    #6148036 - 10/08/06 09:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Omnicow,
yeah he was talking about Salvia but as for shrooms.....
if you find you arent feeling anything from them you may want to try vitamins. Different stuff such as alcohol use up the vitamins in the brain. So does tripping and thats why the day after tripping it is harder to feel anything off the same dose. A few months ago someone I know took some torch cactus and he wasnt feeling it 5 hours later and I had him take vitamins and he started tripping 15 minutes later and stayed up all night.
Mike,
Yeah I have seen a few people not affected whatsoever from it. I find if people dont get any gravitational pulls or skin tingles the first try then they might not ever feel anything. They say one out of ten people wont feel it. Something with how thier brain is wired.

Offlineegonymph
Stranger
Female

Loc: Marietta, GA
    #6149570 - 10/09/06 09:51 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

i've tried salvia once or twice, didn't really enjoy it. the majority of the experience was just paranoia and wondering if i was experiencing something or imagining all of it. i felt like i was sinking into the corner or the room and it was kind of the opposite of fish eye's view. wasn't worth the effect to me though.

--------------------

Maybe the rest of society will catch up with us one day.

Offlinecolimon
DingoDogBoy
Male

#6149877 - 10/09/06 12:22 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Music or noises can really make a salvia trip go down the tubes. Try not to have any distractions or sounds and your mind will do the rest!

--------------------
I believe with the advent of acid we discovered new way to think and it had to
do with piecing together new thoughts of mind. Why is it that people think it's
so evil? What is it about it that there is scares people so deeply? Because
they are afraid that there is more to reality than they have ever confronted.
That there are doors that they're afraid to go in and they don't want us to go
in there either because if we go in, there we might learn something that they
don't know. And that makes us a little out of their control.

OfflineMustNotBe
HPPDer
Male User Gallery

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: colimon]
    #6150061 - 10/09/06 01:31 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I prefer to only trip with myself.

--------------------
Junkies United we stand , Devided we're sick as fuck.
-                  -                -
"Hallucinations are something heroin users are not at all accustomed to," said Const. Conor King, Victoria police drug expert. "They react like you or I would react if we took Aspirin and all of a sudden the TV got up and started walking across the room."
-                  -                -
Make drugs legal, or alcohol and tobacco illegal. Either way it's more fair.

OfflineTurricaN
Grasshopper
Loc: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: MustNotBe]
    #6150433 - 10/09/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Music can work; you just need the right music.

But as always, it depends on set and setting.

I've had successful Salvia experiences in everything from silent darkness to a messy smoky room of drunk students with loud rock music.

My brother and his friends even smoked Salvia in a graveyard at night, I'm trying to persuade him to write a trip report here. :smile:

Offlinetoastandjam
Tastes Grate, Lesh Philling
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: TurricaN]
    #6152616 - 10/09/06 11:21 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

This has been tremendously fascinating.  I really appreciate the insight and descriptions that have been brought into this thread.

It does make good sense, that over time as one becomes more familiar with the progression of wildly unfamiliar changes, it becomes more possible to focus on and get to the heart of the matter.  :heart:

--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Offlinemr extreme
DR mushroom mac
Male User Gallery

Loc: nz Flag
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: colimon]
    #8665133 - 07/21/08 09:34 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I took 30x salvia one night and it threw me down a hole I've never experienced on anything else to date,before this trip i had only had two prior experience's both of which were pretty out there!!! but this one raised the bar for starters the gravitational pulls had the feeling like id gone through a net then i hit a revolving door realm that actually scared the shit out of me it was just round and round every way was the same image every centimetre, metre,everything and it all kept collapsing and revolving when i made my departure back the object tried to stop me to this day i can still feel the net like feeling..

InvisibleJenkins22
Mutilating_cows_4_better_poo

Loc: Fuk_U_Earth
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: mr extreme]
    #8665207 - 07/21/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

^^^  20x did the same to me.  I felt gravity slapping me to the ground from right to left and then i felt like a ragdoll tumbling in a dryer.  I was staring @ a coke machine that turned into a tunnel and then i saw insect aliens.  Whole trip lasted about 60 seconds. Salvia is tha shit when u can handle it.  Still makes u stop and think, 'hey, lemme make sure there is nothing close i can break while i'm in the hole'. I love that shit. Wanna try it on an 1/8th o shrooms!

InvisibleBlasphemous
Novice Mushroom Hunter
Female

#8665223 - 07/21/08 09:48 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Yeah, i did 80x salvia one time......man.....forgot how much i don't like salvia. It probably did not help that there were other people in the room laughing at me from the moment i took the 2 massive hits out of a water pipe...which really pissed me off for some reason...i was fine after i came back down but i was really pissed off for awhile there. (pissed off at them laughing at me) Not to mention the feeling of thousands of ice cold needles penetrating the flesh all over my body.

I felt like i was a huge colossi (was playing allot of shadow of the colossus around that time) with arrows raining down on me while god was laughing.......crazy stuff...that was actually my last time doing it...i might do it again but i don't know.....if i do it will be lower grade....and by myself in a dark cool room.

--------------------
"Liars prosper."
~Anonymous
[quote]lexmark said:
no, howbout you learn to be illiterate[/quote]:rofl:

InvisibleJenkins22
Mutilating_cows_4_better_poo

Loc: Fuk_U_Earth
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Blasphemous]
    #8665265 - 07/21/08 09:55 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

where the fuck can u find 80x?????

InvisibleJack yo Self foo
The Artful Dodger
 User Gallery

Loc: Where the red fern grows....
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: sacred_mushroom]
    #8665304 - 07/21/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

sacred_mushroom said:
Quote:

cpw1971 said:
about 20 minutes 
  btw I have some methods I have been perfecting and working with the past 4 years  and it gets better and better
  first dont do it to "trip"  its more of a spiritual journey if done right
you may get stuck in the inbetween dimensions where the fabric of reality folds over    dont panic    youll get used to it 
  I will post more later  :-)

That is probably the best description of my experiences that I've ever heard!

i have only done salvia twice and i ahve to say the dimension theory is pretty accurate and you definatley leave your body fo a bit...

but as everyone should know...drugs affect people with different effects...

--------------------
You learn something new everyday, so be sure you learn something from it.

InvisibleBlasphemous
Novice Mushroom Hunter
Female

Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Jack yo Self foo]
    #8665379 - 07/21/08 10:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

A smoke shop i found in Washington state.......I don't know if it really was 80x or not, it looked legit.....and it certainly FELT legit. It was like $60 though....glad i didn't pay for it all myself. I'm pretty sure one of my friends still has it....he didn't like it very much either. :evil:

He said when he did it the carpet turned into hands and he rode them like a rock star in a concert. :headbanger:

His sounded better to me.

--------------------
"Liars prosper."
~Anonymous
[quote]lexmark said:
no, howbout you learn to be illiterate[/quote]:rofl:

Offlinemr extreme
DR mushroom mac
Male User Gallery

Loc: nz Flag
Re: I'm on Salvia...this is messed UP [Re: Jenkins22]
    #8666459 - 07/22/08 02:48 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Jenkins22 said:
^^^  20x did the same to me.  I felt gravity slapping me to the ground from right to left and then i felt like a ragdoll tumbling in a dryer.  I was staring @ a coke machine that turned into a tunnel and then i saw insect aliens.  Whole trip lasted about 60 seconds. Salvia is tha shit when u can handle it.  Still makes u stop and think, 'hey, lemme make sure there is nothing close i can break while i'm in the hole'. I love that shit. Wanna try it on an 1/8th o shrooms!

yeah i was thinking the same idea give it a hoon whilst on mushrooms not sure if it would actually do anything but maybe tripping might ease the salvia onslaught and give it some longevity..?

OfflineDeity208
Male User Gallery

Loc: 1,762
    #8666517 - 07/22/08 03:33 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The first time I tried Salvia I experienced the "Stuck between dimensions" trip/feeling/whatever.
I fought it, and got so scared that I didnt try smoking the extract again for a good 6 months haha.

p.s.
Redgreenvines and Cpw1971 should co-write an article for the shroomery, Explaining all their methods and theories.
It would benefit our community immensely. There's lots of knowledge in those brains, I want some :tongue:

--------------------
It's just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus.
All year long, the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter, while the
octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV.
But then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns.
Also he got a race car.
Is any of this getting through to you?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Salvia Facts and Myths [Re: Deity208]
    #8666602 - 07/22/08 05:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

here is an oldie but a goodie that I posted a few years back when people asked me to bring it all together.
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/4098635#4098635

it is a good start.

last night when wifey went downstairs for a glass of water
I had a puff from my micro pipe stuffed with salvinorin soaked cigarette paper and went exactly where i wanted.
I was floating in bed in the dark room amidst plasticky neon colored vines feeling very fine when she returned and while this magical mixed dimension dissipated we talked about all the things that were on her mind.

--------------------

InvisibleMad_Larkin

Re: Salvia Facts and Myths [Re: redgreenvines]
    #8666839 - 07/22/08 08:09 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Nobody has realised this is a 2 year old thread yet?

OfflineRasJeph
RC Hoarder
Male

#8667020 - 07/22/08 09:35 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I can relate (sorta)

I had the Pink Floyd album Dark Side of the Moon on (so sue me, I love the classics)...I started it up, and had finished smoking the 20x by the end of "Speak To Me/Breathe" when "On the Run" started. I forgot about that track, and I couldn't figure out what the fuck was going on. The noise at 55 seconds in that song, I watched it go across my room, me paralyzed the whole time. I felt the song pushing me down. Each beat was trying to burst out of my chest. It just kept going, and going, and I couldn't figure out why "Time" hadn't started yet. FINALLY the song ended...and time began. I was released from my paralysis (the song was holding me down) but by that time, I had forgotten that "Time" was the next track, and heard the alarms, which made me think I was OUT of time. I don't really remember the rest of that song. "The Great Gig In the Sky" was crazy, because I connected with every single word, the fucking song was about me.

I was stumbling around my room, wondering if the world would be like that forever...and then I took a nap.

I've decided not to fuck with it anymore. I had done it 2 or 3 times before, each time building up to something more intense. I don't want to have something horrible like I've read about, so I'm done with salvia forever.

OfflinePlatinum
Psychonautical Engineer
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: New York Flag
Re: Salvia Facts and Myths [Re: Mad_Larkin]
    #8667076 - 07/22/08 10:01 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Mad_Larkin said:
Nobody has realised this is a 2 year old thread yet?

I did, I was wondering why it was brought back...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures