Home | Community | Message Board

North Spore
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Icelander]
    #16699228 - 08/14/12 04:27 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

This was very interesting.

He said it himself...we are no different than him. That means we are also alien hybrids.

:ancientaliens:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleWhite Beard

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #16699644 - 08/14/12 05:45 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I had a crazy intense dream about being on a ufo last night.
Or at least I think it was a dream. :shiftyeyes:

:etbig:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: White Beard]
    #16700409 - 08/14/12 08:09 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

If everything that guy said is true, I don't want to even think about all the lives I'll have to live before I'm free. I must add at least 1000 a day. :facepalm:

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16700741 - 08/14/12 09:01 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
If everything that guy said is true, I don't want to even think about all the lives I'll have to live before I'm free. I must add at least 1000 a day. :facepalm:

I hope he was joking when he said that the guy 'added on another life' or w/e...because that makes no sense IMO.

Hey dark star, i just recieved(2 weeks ago) some good LSD, it has finally found me. I havent had a chance to indulge on this 10 strip because of my pregnant girlfriend who doesnt leave my side, but tonight she is asleep early and i think im going to try it out, afterall i have only taken LSD 3 times and only once it was any good, so im real excited as you can imagine. LSD reminds me of you Dark Star so maybe seeing your post is a sign that the time is right.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16700807 - 08/14/12 09:09 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

:laugh: That's good to hear brother! Hopefully it's really good.

--------------------

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#16700866 - 08/14/12 09:19 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I have 1 and 1/2 tabs in my mouth now...here goes nothin! First trip in awhile actually. Boy do i need one.

Offlinecheevolver
Combaticus

Loc: Not sure
Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16701317 - 08/14/12 10:36 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

The first thing a baby does when born is cry.
It does so because the Soul is conscious of what it has been born into and is in a state of disbelief (you are more conscious of what you are and where you are during/right after birth than you are now).
The Soul makes the body cry because it is the first time it came to this physical realm (although this is a very limited number) or because it realises it has returned through reincarnation, after failing in the former life (which is a vast majority).
The Soul itself is not the one crying (it is unfamiliar with these functions in it´s original state) yet the impulses it gives makes the body cry.
It cries "without a reason" for days, weeks, months, untill the consciousness has lost it´s power, be it through natural processes or the influence of parents and these days even medication...
That is when the human is truly born, after they forget who they are, where they are, some forget faster than others.
This crying is different to the crying that follows after the first few months, one can even hear it.
Comfort them during this crucial period of consciousness and make it known that the One has gifted them with a chance to return back to the place they belong.
This will have an impact which will influence them for the rest of their lives, subconsciously.

This was the part that really struck me.  About a month before reading this I had a dream that I died and went to the after life.  I was put before a panel of judges, god-like creatures, and they told me that I had not done a good enough job here on earth and was going to have to return.  My body was then squeezed down this small straw like tube and I saw at the end of which a woman giving birth to me in a new baby's body.  I was terrified and started crying.  :uhoh:

--------------------
Nu Trance Tunes
http://aefibes.bandcamp.com/album/gnuum

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: cheevolver]
    #16701643 - 08/14/12 11:37 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

That hit me as well. I had a trip years ago that was very similar. I died, went to some hellish realm complete with entity contact, lost my shit & was born into this life. I was fully conscious of the purgatory nature of this life & still scarred from the hellish realm. I was freaked the fuck out. I relived my infancy & toddler years, slowly adjusting to this world & forgetting all of that....then I came down. I mentioned some of the childhood experiences to my parents, without mentioning what made me think of them, and they corroborated that they had happened.

:Awesketch:

--------------------

Offlinecheevolver
Combaticus

Loc: Not sure
    #16701814 - 08/15/12 12:05 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
That hit me as well. I had a trip years ago that was very similar. I died, went to some hellish realm complete with entity contact, lost my shit & was born into this life. I was fully conscious of the purgatory nature of this life & still scarred from the hellish realm. I was freaked the fuck out. I relived my infancy & toddler years, slowly adjusting to this world & forgetting all of that....then I came down. I mentioned some of the childhood experiences to my parents, without mentioning what made me think of them, and they corroborated that they had happened.

:Awesketch:

Freaky stuff right there.  I had a similar experience on a trip of mine where I too thought I had died (and forgot how).  I then realized that I was in a different paradigm, a purgatory like place, where any action that I thought would get me out and break free was contradicted by another.  I rode hell's teeter-totter for almost 12 hours before snapping out of it and learning that I have more free will than I realize.

--------------------
Nu Trance Tunes
http://aefibes.bandcamp.com/album/gnuum

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
    #16714839 - 08/17/12 03:28 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

that thread has a lot of fear energy in it, i remember back when i first read it i got noid.  My thoughts now are to take it seriously but not to have any fear of 'those' people...i think the satanic ritual folks have had their day, to be honest, and we might be starting to free ourselves of all that

i watched this video last night about MK Ultra and Satanic rituals, mind control, FBI, etc.

check it out, i found it very interesting

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisibleteknix
ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ
 User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: g00ru]
    #16716977 - 08/17/12 09:41 PM (8 years, 8 months ago)

Haha that guy is so full of shit, one point is that "all resources" are not controlled.

I can go mine gold or chop a tree for firewood, and he can't really do shit about it.

I wish someone would hack him and get his real life info already. Does he document who he actually is or is that the guise of the premise so that he don't have to say? Sounds like conspiracy forum stuff.

He doesn't provide evidence for anything, and is seemingly just making proclamations and appealing to himself as authority. ROFL!

It's just fear mongering imo.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: teknix]
    #16718184 - 08/18/12 01:17 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

fear mongering by a truly powerful internet nerd...:tinfoil:

--------------------
check out my music!

InvisibleOlympus Mons
esprit de l'univers

Loc: ∞
    #16725285 - 08/19/12 10:12 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

That was my firs big revelation during a trip. This is what its like to be a baby.

--------------------
I close my eyes and seize it
I clench my fists and beat it
I light my torch and burn it
I am the beast I worship....

OfflineErravan
Stranger

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Olympus Mons]
    #16729836 - 08/20/12 07:28 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I feel bad things when I read that Q & A. Why is it these types are always putting so much effort into downplaying the role of Jesus of Nazareth? It makes me think about what I learned from my Christian days of the Satanic agenda... of false miracles and prophets, and men of the lie. I am a believer that Jesus Christ died as a substitute for my sins. I don't know why I believe this, but it is there with me at my core and at my lowest points, whether they be in my waking life or in times of great distress such as a bad trip, there is a light that emanates from within, that comes from Him I do believe, that is there to comfort me and lead me home.

I do not know for sure anything, and to take that a step further, I am not sure knowledge is itself a virtue. I do not want to know any secrets, or who rules what or why, I believe that my experience as a human being in this life, my relationships, and the small day-to-day things and how I go about them are what are truly significant. Bloodlines, annunaki, the new world order, they all go right over my head. I admit that I have sort of a morbid curiosity in them, but whatever they are, they are far above me and do not concern me. I can only do what I can, and live for what I believed to be virtuous.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Erravan]
    #16730200 - 08/20/12 10:01 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I agree and disagree with you.  I think it's great that you aren't shaken in your convictions by fear-based information, meant to spread paranoia and make you feel lesser.  But, don't think it's far about you and doesn't concern you...this stuff is a reflection of the world we all inhabit in our day-to-day lives...

--------------------
check out my music!

Invisibleteknix
ﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞﱞ
 User Gallery

#16730321 - 08/20/12 10:44 AM (8 years, 8 months ago)

I decided to read a bit more of what was written, and some of it is pretty good. Like about looking within and not seeking others to give you the truth. Also how true love isn't the one that one that is bound to self. That the religious books have truth at the cores is pretty good too, a lot of things that I can agrees with. He does say some pretty cool stuffz, but I don't by that he is an alien or hybrid and a bunch of what he says seems dodgey imo.

Maybe I'll read more of it later.

OfflineManic626
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: teknix]
    #16832916 - 09/12/12 03:19 AM (8 years, 7 months ago)

This guy reminds me of Hidden Hand from Abovetopsecret. He also claimed to be "in the know". Alot of what he said falls in line with this guy. But just like this one, Hidden Hand seemed to have an agenda. He was feeding us some truth that was shit covered with lies. And BOTH downplayed Jesus.

If you guys want some real truth..and I mean shit that will blow you away, read the Ra Material, and The Urantia book. Both strip the theology away about god and explain how the Universe really works. Both also confirm the Jesus WAS THE CHRIST sent to help us find the way home.

That insider is full of shit about Christ coming from a different Era.

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: Manic626]
    #16837501 - 09/12/12 09:54 PM (8 years, 7 months ago)

awesome i'll check those out :grin:

--------------------
check out my music!

Invisibleunknown1123
Experimental

#18807708 - 09/06/13 04:40 PM (7 years, 7 months ago)

Bump

and saved for later reading.

Sorry if this is against the rules, but I find it rather interesting

--------------------

OfflineDeckard_Cain
Mystic
Male User Gallery

Re: Conversations with an Alien/Human hybrid (long post) [Re: unknown1123]
    #19640451 - 03/02/14 06:49 PM (7 years, 2 months ago)

stumbled onto this thread. shoutout to entheogen - where ever you may be.

"Knowing yourself and where you really are, are the 2 most important issues that you should be involved with.
It is your task to find out."
I'll paraphrase another bit too - there is nothing between you and the divine. The answers are right in front of you and you don't need any one to tell you anything or be a medium. Live in accordance with what you found out inside after knowing who you are.

Those are great pointers imo.

I felt some of the rest was lies and/or lack of knowledge.

I remember the days when GLP and ATS would put out something interesting ... those places went downhill big time. Seems like such a long time away. I feel a lil nostalgic replying here :wink:. I was around when that thread got started on there but decided not to pay any attention to it due to what I was into at the time (certainly not alien blood lines). The question of re-incarnation didn't come up in my searchers(but it did in that thread) until later on and I'm still pondering, investigating NDEs, etc. Some of the personal accounts here in relation to the info in the thread were interesting to me :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism