Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineshroomtobloom
Stranger
can't get visuals
    #610178 - 04/16/02 04:45 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

does anyone have any input on how i get some visuals ...and what time a shroom should be picked plez

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecopeman25
Loc: Ft. Collins, Colorado
Re: can't get visuals [Re: shroomtobloom]
    #610187 - 04/16/02 04:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Eat more than what you did in the past, try a full eigth or more, shrooms can be picked at any time but you would probably want to wait until their fully mature so there the largest they will get. A good time to pick would be when the caps are opening up and you can see the gills.

--------------------
Have you ever noticed that when your remote controler is almost out of batteries you press the buttons harder?

OfflineXAZIA
glitter goddess
Loc: oklahoma
    #610349 - 04/14/02 05:00 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

harvest shrooms right before or right after the veil breaks.
visuals depend on dosage and somewhat on strain. some species offer a "body high" trip others offer more visual trips. definitely take at least 3 grams of any strain to get mild visuals, ie wood grain "flowing", or walls "breathing"

--------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds."

Bob Marley

Remember, EGOISM is the beginning, the source, and the root of EVIL!

http://www.fanaticus.com/pf-tek.htm
http://www.mycotopia.net/teks/hongus.html

Offlineshroomtobloom
Stranger
Re: can't get visuals [Re: XAZIA]
    #611688 - 04/18/02 06:37 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

3 grams wet or dry?

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
    #611711 - 04/18/02 07:17 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

First how much are you taking?
A friend of mine says he never has visuals , but I think he just does not remember.

--------------------

OfflineAnagathka

Loc: Canaduh
Re: can't get visuals [Re: LOBO]
    #612148 - 04/18/02 05:17 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

If your friend never has visuals then he's not taking enough to get visuals. He wouldn't just 'not remember' - I remember my 8g+ high dose trips, and belive me, those have visuals.

3 grams wet wouldn't trip an earthworm.

3 grams dry should give you good mild visuals. Not full bodied hallucinations, but visuals.

OfflineOpiumWeed
Stranger
Loc: yo town
Re: can't get visuals [Re: Anagathka]
    #612319 - 04/18/02 08:36 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

There is no such thing as one strain of shrooms offering a "body" trip and another giving you some other kind of trip. It's all basicaly the same chemicals, PSILOCYBIN, PSILOCIN and BAEOCYSTIN which are almost idenical at the molecular level, Xazia is 100% wrong. In closing eat more shrooms!

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: can't get visuals [Re: Anagathka]
    #612673 - 04/19/02 05:44 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I get visuals no problem, but my friend even taking 8 G doesn?t remember them, some people cannot bring back the experience.
I am convince that he has them because once wily tripping I asked him to describe what he was seeing and he did, but when we came back, he did not remember them, Like dreams, you know you dreamed but just remember fragments.

--------------------

OfflineMatt_Himself
A Saucerful OfSecrets

Loc: Obscured by clouds...
    #612767 - 04/19/02 09:01 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I almost thought your body needed to accept psilocybin and psilocin for them to be really effective. First 2 times I did mushies I had an 8th and got no visuals at all. The third time however, I got quite a few. I dont know if that could differ from person to person...

--------------------
Here for today
Gone tomorrow
That's me...

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
    #612778 - 04/19/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Many here will disagree with me.... But I'm starting to think that the PF website is right. Fuck all of the fancy casing tray teks. Good ole PF style rice cakes produce cubies with as strong of a visual as possible (100% straw teks work too). I know people that have tried the same strain grown via the 50/50 casing tek and the PF style cake. There was no comparing the two- the ones grown on rice cakes were stronger peroid.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

OfflinedoCtR_diSCreeT
DoctR g0nEMaAd...

Loc: iNfesTinG yOur teRraRium
    #612848 - 04/19/02 11:03 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I usually take full 3-5g each trip and I get the usual visual effects. Things such as walls breathing, colors appearing more vivid than usual. However, I've seen on the shroomery about people seeing stuffed animals talk to them, furniture dancing...and I have never seen intense visuals such as that..! Not saying I don't believe them...I just have yet to experience it!

Peace!

--------------------

Peace!

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Re: can't get visuals [Re: doCtR_diSCreeT]
    #612918 - 04/19/02 12:54 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

Well believe it, I had once a 10 g trip, and so 3 dimensional geometrical things floating in front of me I will try to open and close my eyes to see if it will despair it did not, and another time I so what I perceive to be the spirit of the shroom, only I had this strong visuals when I dose very high.

--------------------

OfflineAnagathka

Loc: Canaduh
    #617609 - 04/24/02 05:19 PM (21 years, 11 months ago)

It's great when you can see exactly the same thing whether not your eyes are open or if they are shut. You wouldn't know the difference unless you touched your eyelids to make sure they were closed.

OfflineDaedalus
Stranger

Loc: Central Florida
    #618010 - 04/25/02 02:18 AM (21 years, 11 months ago)

I agree with Jammer,
i've had my share of P. Cube's both Caked and cased and at least from my experience the cakes aren't just more reliable and easy to grow, but the visuals (at least to me) seem stronger...

But bare-in-mind that there is no such thing as a "universal drug reaction", the human body isn't a standard issue vehicle. each one comes with subtle quirks all-it's-own and this includes how strongly you will react. you may have a strong tolerance naturally or purhaps you had something in your system at the time (prescribed meds., certain foods, etc.) that altered the effect. but a word of advice i might be able to give is that you might not be "feeding your head" prior to your trip.

I have known quite a few people who tried to trip just sitting on their couches after eating their stash. no music, no tv, no pictures, they thought it would fall out of the clear blue sky and some of them were disappointed when they recieved a very mild trip. next time try to set the mood with some pre-visuals, screen savers like the psychadelic screen saver (synthesoft, free to download) or blacklight posters, or a good cartoon maybe. but really look into some good music, good music has helped me turn what could have been a very lame trip into a worth while experience. I recommend Infected Mushroom (trance), psychotrance (trance), jimmy buffet (spiritual.... well.... it is....), or just dust off some classic rock and live it up. have a good time setting up for it too. just another fun part of the experience.

much luck man,
-D

--------------------
code:

"You cannot expect to solve the worlds problems with the same mindset used to create them."
-Albert Einstein.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate