Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineyounikrawn
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: Corvallis, OR
First Slavia trip
    #6123934 - 10/02/06 10:41 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Let's start with saying I recently acquired a Salvia cutting from an awesome fellow member.  When I re-potted my new little plant, two leaves had fallen off.  I let these air dry about four days until last night. 

That night I started a video call with my boyfriend [he is going to a different college, so this is how I get to see him everyday].  I crushed up the Salvia leaves and put them in my pipe.  I smoked them with a normal bic lighter.  With the first inhalation I got most of the plant material burned up.  I held it for about 45 seconds, then took another small hit and held that for about 30 seconds. 

For the first minute or so I didn't feel anything, and started to feel a little anxiety about what was going to happen, but I told myself to relax and just go with it. 

After a minute had passed, I got a strange body-feeling.  Everything from my neck down was heavy, and I had a random thought that my body had been replace with a new one.  It felt like I would get lost in my head. 

If I started to look around the room, something would catch my eye and I would stare at it while beginning to think I was that object, or I was really small and walking on it.  I looked down at my pipe-bag which is satin with a flower pattern sewn onto it, and it felt like I was really tiny, walking along on this bag, wlaking around the flowers and such... 

I also became a spider when I looked up at the corner on the kitchen.  When I closed my eyes some random image of a place would pop into my head and it would feel like I was there. 

When I opened my eyes again I refocused on my boyfriend.  Now my vision would flash pink.  When I saw tha flash of pink my body felt a pulse.  Almost like an energy surge. 

At this point my boyfriend and his roomie [also a friend of mine] were going to light up their hooka.  They took me with them [as in, moved the webcam so I could see them both smoke].  Every puff of smoke I saw made my body feel like I was floating in the air and dissipating with the smoke, but in a good way.  I could feel myself fade away with the smoke until it was gone, then I would jump back into reality.  They would blow smoke at the camara for me.

I was feeling the comedown after this, about 45 mins after the Salvia.  At this time I loaded a very small bowl and began to puff on that.  It seemed to take me right back into Salvia-land beacause all of a sudden everything was pink again. 

Everyone was done smoking for the most part and my boyfriend started making faces with his hands.  In the movie the Labyrinth [with David Bowie and all the muppets], there's a scene where the girl falls down a pit and all these hands are reaching out to her, making faces to talk to her and such.  Well, the face my boyfriend was making was kind of like those, but it became it's own entity for 15 or so seconds.  It was a bird like face, then I saw a gnome/elf kinda creature.  It was asking me what I wanted here?  I told it I was exploring.  After I said that my boyfriend stopped making that face and I came back to reality. 

After that, I got a wave of happiness and I thought to myself "I got the message!"  After this everything was normal except for the weird body feeling that started things off, and that was with my until I fell asleep [about 11PM]. 

So there it is, as much as I can remember.  The whole experience was about two hours, and I think the little bit of Mary-Jane brought me back into Sally land. 

Anyhoo, that's it.  I am excited to do more "exploring" with Lady Sally, but I'm not going to rush my little plant.  :wink:

--------------------
Don't dream it;be it
===================================

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJohnP
Why?
Male User Gallery
Re: First Slavia trip [Re: younikrawn]
    #6124723 - 10/02/06 02:18 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

:smile: Sounds great! I can't wait till I try mine. I just got my order of 10x extract... I'm going to try it tonight after diner.

Offlineyounikrawn
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: Corvallis, OR
Re: First Slavia trip [Re: JohnP]
    #6125629 - 10/02/06 06:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Do share the results!

--------------------
Don't dream it;be it
===================================

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: First Slavia trip [Re: younikrawn]
    #6126101 - 10/02/06 08:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

That's really cool that you were able to experience something so deep from regular potency leaf (not extract), and with a regular bic lighter no less. I just bought a salvia plant myself a couple months ago and I've started a couple clones which are doing pretty well so far. I'm determined to start a whole indoor garden of Sally plants.

I remember watching that movie Labyrinth when I was in rehab in 11th grade (my parents sent me 'cause I was too much of a weed fiend). I think the people there just played it for us to tease us and make us want drugs that much more - bastards that they were!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds