Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Loc: anywhere but here
san pedro/p torch/juuls giant/golden torch/ peyote/some wierd plants in afoaf closet(pic's)
    #6125410 - 10/02/06 05:52 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

hey all i am just posting some pics of afoaf cacti and somewierd plants in afoaf closet lol.

here is afoaf cacti that afoaf brought to a basement because it is getting to cold out but they didn't go dormant so afoaf just put a 400 watt hps/mh grow light w/digital ballast over them. but you can see that some tips turned yellow but will turn back soon enough.there are 2 golden torch cacti/2 t Peruvian cacti/ 1 juuls giant cactus/one t bridgesii cacti and the rest are all san Pedro. the san Pedro are from 3 different mother plants one mother came from a vendor that had the content of the cacti tested to get a stronger strain. one mother from a cactus that imported from Peru in 1968.and the last mother came from a friend i know in Cali. afoaf have been making cuttings and logs for years of the mothers.i think all but 2-3 cacti in this pic has 1-4 pups coming off of them . but you can not see some because they are at the very base of the cacti and the pot's block the view.

here are some pics of the peyote  . the first pic is my newest addition the main head is 6 cm and the 2pups are 3 cm. and the second pic is one that has been grafted to a Pedro and 2 that are 3-3.5cm on the right. the 2 on the left are 4-4.5cm. the last pic was 3 of the ones listed above when afoaf first got them.

this pic has a short spined t Peruvian/some prickly pear/ beaver tail-crested/san Pedro log/small little san pedro cutting that just rooted and a san Pedro crest that my Buddie almost killed and gave to me it is recovering

and this is a pic of some weird plants i found growing in afoaf closet lol 

sorry a friend of a friends camera sucks
happy growing all :cool: :cool: :cool:

--------------------
=================================================
if you have any questions please feel free to pm me , thx :-)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

Loc: Emerald Triangle, U.S.A.
Re: san pedro/p torch/juuls giant/golden torch/ peyote/some wierd plants in afoaf closet(pic's) [Re: royer]
    #6125424 - 10/02/06 05:55 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Freakin' Beeeeeuuutiful!!
Drooling over the Lophs...
Peace

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Re: san pedro/p torch/juuls giant/golden torch/ peyote/some wierd plants in afoaf closet(pic's) [Re: deadheadjpc2000]
    #6127461 - 10/03/06 06:04 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

thanks man

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan
Re: san pedro/p torch/juuls giant/golden torch/ peyote/some wierd plants in afoaf closet(pic's) [Re: royer]
    #6128350 - 10/03/06 12:13 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

ive tried, but the pics are too small for me to determine which is the bridgesii..
i just assume the fat ass in the middle row on the left is the juuls.

you know, i suspect my largest pedro might be a juuls giant, its got that huge look to it :smile:

the main trunk is as big around as my leg

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

Re: san pedro/p torch/juuls giant/golden torch/ peyote/some wierd plants in afoaf closet(pic's) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6128400 - 10/03/06 12:32 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

a juuls giant dosent have to be huge . it grows very fast but if grown wrong it can be very tall and skinny.

the juuls is the 4th one from the left in on the very top row against the wall.the bridgesii is the sixth one from the left in the same row(2 over from the juuls) it has 2 small pups growing off of a rooted log and one is hard to see in the pic.

--------------------

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#6128422 - 10/03/06 12:38 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

the pup in the pic shown is 2 months old, i would say thats pretty fast

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Re: san pedro/p torch/juuls giant/golden torch/ peyote/some wierd plants in afoaf closet(pic's) [Re: Mitchnast]
    #6128425 - 10/03/06 12:40 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

oh actually that pic as a week old, its actually a few cm taller now, here i will take a pic

oh, if you look out the window you can see some wicked little plant peeking back in

Edited by Mitchnast (10/03/06 12:49 PM)

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#6128475 - 10/03/06 12:58 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

love the lopho BTW, looks like it has a dried up flower. any dried up fruit? you should snag those seeds

Offlineroyer
±±±±±±±±±±

#6128494 - 10/03/06 01:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

yea i just snaged the seeds from one of the other ones i will check that one when i get home:-)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies