Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLipton
Stranger
Loc: my pants
Stealth
    #6117118 - 09/29/06 10:17 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I am trying to do a stealthy job and was wondering if when I open the lid there will be a strong smell that will linger in the room that people would be able to tell something smells shroomy.

I mean will the peole I live with know or can I get away with it unnotised even when the flush comes in? The all mightly question, can i get away with it? :smile:

--------------------
Vashro: I find it hilarious that you packed a pizza slice into your back pocket. That was great stoner planning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Stealth [Re: Lipton]
    #6117175 - 09/29/06 10:29 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

well as long as it doesnt contam it wont smell. if it contams and starts to smell thow it away.

but u need to look at all steps of the process. r u planning on drying them? that can be tricky to do stealthily. fans and dehydrators make noise.

of coarse it must be said that if its illegal to grow where u r and the operation gets caught then ur putting everyone u live with in danger of being accused of being part of the operation. ur post impies some circumstances which most members here would not be comfortable with, so u may not get much of a response about this. but at 1 time had to be stealful when i lived with my ex who was against such things, so stealth became a topic of interest for me.

Edited by Shnezbit (09/29/06 10:34 PM)

OfflineLipton
Stranger
Re: Stealth [Re: Shnezbit]
    #6117567 - 09/30/06 01:00 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well thats my reason too. They dont aproove of this so I try to be sneaky. Any tips are welcome :smile:

--------------------
Vashro: I find it hilarious that you packed a pizza slice into your back pocket. That was great stoner planning.

OfflineCantiSama

Re: Stealth [Re: Lipton]
    #6117587 - 09/30/06 01:20 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

don't grow at your parents house.

that out of the way, there isn't much smell.

"why do you have so many quart jars in the kitchen?" "why do they have holes in the lid?" "why are you drilling holes in a humidifier?" and so on. these are not things you want to hear.

really, the only person who can say if you won't get caught is you. if you are neat, careful and conscious you probably can. DON'T get high while working. DON'T leave shit out or even visible. DON'T walk in with out of the ordinary items. DON'T TELL YOUR FRIENDS(only shroomery can know). it only takes one pair of lips to get you a daily rape appointment for 10+ years. only do work at night or when others are at work. watch the drive way and have an abort plan ready. rig your door to alert you of unsupervised entry. you have to go that extra mile to make sure you're safe every time and you can make it.

--------------------
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly;
Man got to sit and wonder 'why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land;
Man got to tell himself he understand.

OfflineLipton
Stranger
Re: Stealth [Re: CantiSama]
    #6117675 - 09/30/06 02:40 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I dont live at my parents house, a bit older then that.

I do alot of very strange things, in collage majoing in mechanical engineering, so I have alot of things with holes and lights and strange contaptions all over. Not woried about that. Just the smell.

thanks for the tips.

I like that, "only shroomery can know"

10 years for growing shrooms eh, harsh, have to careful indeed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom