Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefatts
Gearhead
Loc: Texas man, Texas
What are the odds that cubensis myc will form in dead grass and manure??
    #6115797 - 09/29/06 02:30 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I had an experiment going with just moist cow manure as my substrate. I injected the manure with cambodian spores and never got any mycelium, hence it's hard to grow in straight manure. Well its been really wet and humid lately and I had some patties in the back yard that the grass had grown into and behold I had some unidentified mushrooms growing.

What are the odds that If I dump the manure cake into the grass where the other shrooms are growing that the mcy will take off??

I dont want to waste the spores. Thanks

Edited by fatts (09/29/06 02:31 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: What are the odds that cubensis myc will form in dead grass and manure?? [Re: fatts]
    #6115835 - 09/29/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Your odds are exactly 213.6:1 according to my calculations.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Invisibleodium33
_____///
 User Gallery

Loc: mycoland
Re: What are the odds that cubensis myc will form in dead grass and manure?? [Re: fatts]
    #6115844 - 09/29/06 02:44 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

fatts said:
I dont want to waste the spores.  Thanks

then get some jars, make grain spawn and spawn to poo the right way :smile:

--------------------
----------

Offlinefatts
Gearhead
Loc: Texas man, Texas
Re: What are the odds that cubensis myc will form in dead grass and manure?? [Re: odium33]
    #6115874 - 09/29/06 02:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well I figured I would get the typical "your stoopid" responses to a question like this. Just a question I had. I figured you experts might know.

Edited by fatts (09/29/06 02:54 PM)

Offlinefromthemoon
ESP Major

#6116010 - 09/29/06 03:37 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I thew away a little left over LC w/myc in a potted plant outside, doubt anything wil happen though.

--------------------
Look at the atoms in the air and allow your mind to see the other planes that coexists in the same physical space where you sit. There are vibrational strings in each and every atom containing infinite realities, universes, and dimensions. Multidimensional beings and entities are RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!!! Only gravity and mental energy can pass through these different atomic branes and mushrooms can break the mental/spiritual membranes separating one reality from the other. TAKE A LOOK!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds