Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Loc: Mycotopia.net
Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid
    #6110516 - 09/28/06 08:39 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid
Dear awesome guy:

I want to share with you a recent horrifying example of our government's war on marijuana users. Get ready to be outraged.

The following is an excerpt from a September 20 article in the Times Union in Albany, New York:

A police strike team raided a woman's Prospect Street apartment and handcuffed her children and killed her dog early Tuesday in a $60 pot bust. The woman called it excessive force and a case of mistaken identity, but officers said they stormed the home for a good reason: One of her sons was selling marijuana there.

The Police Department's tactical squad knocked down the front door of the upstairs apartment at 110 Prospect St. and flooded into the apartment shortly after 6 a.m.

"I heard a big boom. My first reaction was to jump out of bed. We were trying to find where our kids were at and all of a sudden we had guns in our faces," said 40-year-old Anita Woodyear, who rents the second-floor flat.

During the ensuing chaos, police handcuffed two of the woman's children, Elijah Bradley, 11, and 12-year-old Victoria Perez, and shot at her dog in the kitchen before killing it in the bathroom, Woodyear said.

"That seems like an awful lot of firepower for marijuana," said Fred Clark of the Schenectady chapter of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "That's like spending $125,000 for $5."

Woodyear said she suspected police had intended to search a neighboring home, but had the wrong address on the search warrant. Neighbors said they suspect illicit drugs are dealt at other homes on the block.

"No apology, no 'sorry about your dog'," she said.

But police said they have no reason to apologize. They said they raided the house because Woodyear's 18-year-old son, Israel M. Bradley, sold three plastic bags of marijuana there for $40 on Sept. 15. They allege he sold two other bags of marijuana in the house for $20 on Aug. 28, they said.

In addition, police said Bradley was carrying marijuana in the home on Sept. 1. "We had the absolute right house. We had the absolute right target," said Assistant Chief Michael Seber.

Click here to read the entire article: http://ny.mpp.org/site/apps/nl/content2.asp?c=grKMIYPGIqE&b=1773617&ct=2947891

Who do the police think they're helping by breaking down the front door of a family's home, pointing guns in their faces, murdering their dog, and handcuffing the children? Was this for the good of the children? The mother? The neighborhood?

No one wins — except perhaps for the government thugs who get jacked up on the adrenaline rush that comes from threatening and persecuting others.

We have to stop this madness. We have to change the laws so that government thugs no longer have the legal authority to kick in people's doors to find marijuana.

If you're as outraged by the above story as I am, please turn your anger into action by helping MPP restore sense to our nation's marijuana policies.

According to our records, you have not yet made a financial contribution to MPP's work this year. Would you please support our work today? With the help of our 20,000 dues-paying members, MPP has already achieved or funded significant progress — see www.mpp.org/history for some of our victories — but we need your help to continue our progress.

Thank you for standing with us in this important fight.

Sincerely,

Rob Kampia
Executive Director
Marijuana Policy Project
Washington, D.C.

P.S. As I've mentioned in previous alerts, a major philanthropist has committed to match the first $3.5 million that MPP can raise from the rest of the planet in 2006. This means that your donation today will be doubled.

P.P.S. You can opt out of receiving fundraising mentions in the e-mail alerts I send you by visiting http://www.mpp.org/2006optoutpreference at your convenience.

Edited by StroFun (09/28/06 08:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewiggles
Miffed a Milf
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: StroFun]
    #6110560 - 09/28/06 08:57 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Its amazing to me... one or two abuses by people and something gets made illegal. Thousands of abuses by government officials and they just get a tap on the wrist.

Fuck fuck, fuck the police.

--------------------

You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug, especially when its waving a razor sharp hunting knife in your eye.
Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineShockwave122
Stranger

Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: wiggles]
    #6110564 - 09/28/06 08:58 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

fuck the police :laugh:

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: wiggles]
    #6110571 - 09/28/06 09:02 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

A tap on the wrist? WRONG! they justified this! If a cop busted into my house and shot my dog, i would hunt him and his family to the end of the earth. If you shoot a police dog that is the same as shooting a police officer, but its ok to shoot a civilian dog? I don't thnk so, i would gladly spend the rest of my life in prison to combat this fucked up standard procedure. They have the audacity to chase this animal through the apartment to murder it after it urinates on the floor and then JUSTIFY this act! I think schenectady police department needs a regime change.

Edited by StroFun (09/28/06 09:37 AM)

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: StroFun]
    #6110586 - 09/28/06 09:09 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, unbelievable.

I have to admit I would love to see these sick fucks sent straight to hell.

6 grams. of weed. to justify murder and torture.

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

InvisibleStroFun
Repeater

Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6110596 - 09/28/06 09:17 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

mjseber@schenectadypd.com
if you care to send an email to the particular police department.

A list of email addy's for department staff:
http://www.schenectadypd.com/contact_us.php

Edited by StroFun (09/28/06 09:35 AM)

OfflineMoxemerald
Executive

Loc: NJ
    #6110910 - 09/28/06 11:10 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Wow FUCKING incredible. Don't think I wont send them an email. pigs.

So if I killed myself over this would this kind of thing be banned since when that kid, who had done salvia in his past, killed himself it was enough reason to ban it here in NJ?

fucking unbelievable

InvisiblepINNhEAD
Male

Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: Moxemerald]
    #6110982 - 09/28/06 11:29 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

fuck the police

--------------------
The above fiction is for entertainment purposes only. In no way do i intend anything stated on this site to be taken seriously.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: pINNhEAD]
    #6111060 - 09/28/06 11:48 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

This seriously makes me physically sick. So morally wrong... I'm speechless.

InvisibleDihnekis
Stranger
Male
Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: Dihnekis]
    #6111096 - 09/28/06 11:55 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I sent an email. Little good it will do. Fucking brown shirts.

OfflineTrancedShroom
Mr. Hanky
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rippin Waves
    #6111972 - 09/28/06 03:28 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

StroFun said:
A tap on the wrist? WRONG! they justified this! If a cop busted into my house and shot my dog, i would hunt him and his family to the end of the earth.  If you shoot a police dog that is the same as shooting a police officer, but its ok to shoot a civilian dog? I don't thnk so, i would gladly spend the rest of my life in prison to combat this fucked up standard procedure.  They have the audacity to chase this animal through the apartment to murder it after it urinates on the floor and then JUSTIFY this act! I think schenectady police department needs a regime change.

See you said I was blinded by the deaths of thousands of people on 9/11 and that fighting against terrorist that aimed to continue their mayhem against our society, but then you say you would hunt down a "HUMAN" for shooting your dog and then proceed to kill him.....

You sir are the dumbest fuck in history! I want everyone to realize that, although this individual has emphathy for ones that are tainted by our "Corrupt" side of the government, it is people like this man who is biased with their point of views and intentions.

I am nnot going to respond to either StroFun's or ExplosiveMango's(I know you will have something to say about it, and if you dont, I apologize) remarks on what I just said. That is all. :thumbdown:

--------------------

OfflineSchwip
Never sleeps.
 User Gallery

#6112067 - 09/28/06 04:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

similar shit goes down all time.

sick.

ya know what happens when a complaint is lodged?

the officers are put on PAID LEAVE pending the investigion.

so even if and when wrongdoing is put on the officers involved, they get more fucking paid leave.

fucking twisted. they pretty well get rewarded for fucking up.

ive seen this happen, when people are shot in the raid. fucking people! come on now.......what the hell is wrong with our society

--------------------
--------------------------------

" If the sky were to suddenly open up there would be no law. There would be no rule. There would only be you and your memories... the choices you've made, and the people you've touched. If this world were to end there would only be you and him and no-one else. "

"MAN! You know there aint no such thing as left over crack!"

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: Schwip]
    #6112107 - 09/28/06 04:11 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

What a bunch of cockheads. They can never justify murdering someone's pet and terrorising civilians just because they do a drug that they don't agree with. Maybe I should go shoot up a bar just because I don't enjoy drinking  :rolleyes: Or maybe I'm just smart enough to know that IT'S NOT MY FUCKING BUSINESS WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR BODIES.

Here's a song that perfectly captures the shit that happens in America all the time.

Lard - Drug Raid at 4am

Sheets off
Flashlight in your eyes
FREEZE!
Guns in your gut

Strip down
Body search
Cough up
Or stomach pump

To fight the war on drugs
You must give up your rights
You blink, you die
I hate you more than my job

CHORUS
Drug raid at 4 a.m.

Random neighborhood sweeps
Copters break up house parties
Zero tolerance for pot
Easier to get hard stuff

Costs over 3 times more
To keep an addict in jail
Than to treat those trying to quit
But no drug war funds for clinics

NO!
Stop!
Please!
NO!

CHORUS

Whoops, sorry, wrong house....

Offlinedrugsaregoodmmk
Stranger
Male
Re: Government thugs handcuff children, kill dog during $60 marijuana raid [Re: Sheepish]
    #6112193 - 09/28/06 04:41 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

alright i gotta a plan! its a funny one, but i am in only partly joking. here it is....

KILL COPS

--------------------
"Guess who's back in the mutha fuckin house with a fat dick for ya mutha fuckin mouth"- Snoop Dogg

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom