Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms
    #6110892 - 09/28/06 11:04 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

whats up with the British flag/s hallucination, or maybe its a confederate flag either way it mind fucks me.. anybody see it. then again every things just a bunch of clutter and we interpret.. rain bowed colored dots become British flag.. and anybody ever see bright flashes of light all of a sudden the disappearing like a fairy wand or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKryptikTripper
Traveling at thespeed of light
Male
Re: Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #6111133 - 09/28/06 12:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

From what ive heard or read, alot of what you see is personally influenced by your sub-concious.

OfflineMaverick
Lover of Earwigs!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Valleys of Willamette Flag
Re: Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms [Re: KryptikTripper]
    #6111137 - 09/28/06 12:07 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Kryptik, in that case is it theoretically possible to alter your hallucinations in a heavy trip if you practice it? I wouldn't mind being able to put myself in an altered world by what I concentrate on during heavy trips.

OfflineKryptikTripper
Traveling at thespeed of light
Male
Re: Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms [Re: Maverick]
    #6111220 - 09/28/06 12:26 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Well, technically, if your concetrating on it, your using your concious mind, to influence your subconcious you need to saturate your mind with things, by reading, etc. But I wouldnt be surprised that you could influence a trip the way you talk about. I just dont know how well it would work to 'concentrate' on what you are trying to see. I would think the best way to do that would be to go into a meditative state and try and focus on what you want to see and visualize it happening, alot like the way you might do in a normal, non-psychedelic meditation/visualization. Also im sure a hefty dose of whatever your using couldnt help either.

OfflineCaptainCrunch
Contrary ToPopular Belief

Loc: Somwhere Over the rainbow
Re: Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms [Re: KryptikTripper]
    #6111382 - 09/28/06 01:03 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

something intresting, wondering if others have experinced something similar.. last time i tripped i tripped 4 and a half g's it was a 7 hour trip and many things i dont remeber, i remeber feeling seperated frome my limbs and from my bodie, like my bodie isn't really me. "who am i" type feeling, then something happend a i looked in my dim lit closet and there was a thing there it had a cloak on with a hood and all i could see was its eye's(they where glowing green) it didnt bother me nor did it move from it's position. and it was banging something on the ground every once and a while it would look at me.. got the feeling that this being was the mushrooms, and all of a sudden i felt like the mushrooms didnt want to be eaten and that to eat the mushrooms you have to pay the price.. i also felt as if i was gaining insight something said in my head, that mushrooms live there lives out through you and in return you gain insight.. it was really wierd and very intense but I CANT REMEBER ALOT!!! any

OfflineDarkSideMoon
Stranger
Re: Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms [Re: CaptainCrunch]
    #6111461 - 09/28/06 01:27 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Captain that sounds crazy. Your who am I feeling reminds me of the early signs of ego death/loss.

OfflineVampireSlayer
killing ghosts,zombies andvampires forlife
Male User Gallery

Re: Anybody see this while tripping mushrooms [Re: DarkSideMoon]
    #6111471 - 09/28/06 01:31 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

shrooms make me so happy! i don't understand what a "bad trip" could be with shrooms. I am so happy all the time i just never have them.

--------------------
I Don't come to fight flesh and blood but spiritual wickedness in high and low places

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder