Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: beatnicknick]
    #6119919 - 09/30/06 10:25 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

I've seen so much crazy shit, I choose. There is no way I could describe any of it...or even come close to describing any of it, so I'm not even gonna try. Sorry dude.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6119979 - 09/30/06 11:00 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Dark_Star said:
I've seen so much crazy shit, I choose. There is no way I could describe any of it...or even come close to describing any of it, so I'm not even gonna try. Sorry dude.

I guess this is all about the term hallucination.

I personally approached this thread in the way of visual hallucinations, like actual geometric visuals.

So I see what you mean. Im not about to explain a dream or vision on this site to the best of my ability(that would take a long time). To short change a dream or vision strikes me as being kind of wrong. So I usually dont talk about it.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (09/30/06 11:01 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: yageman]
    #6119993 - 09/30/06 11:06 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

Exactly...you just can't do it justice.

--------------------

InvisibleMovingTarget

Loc: temporary
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: Dark_Star]
    #6120862 - 10/01/06 09:06 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

On the hardest trips Ive takin I dont get stand out hallucinations, everything gets completely fucked up. At least thats when I open my eyes for a time, normally I'm in a fucked up universe all in my head.

--------------------

OfflineShroomyTunes
psychedeliac

Loc: Ontario
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: MovingTarget]
    #6122295 - 10/01/06 07:53 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

If ya want to read about my most intense mindfuck/hallucination search for my post "LSD + Ketamine Story" about when I IM'd 100ish mgs of K on lsd. :p

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: ShroomyTunes]
    #6123922 - 10/02/06 10:28 AM (17 years, 5 months ago)

thiis is tuff. one night on mushrooms it was very clear night and i was smokign a j over a large cliff with waves crashing below me. and the shys just seemed to open up. ribbons of color burst out of the sky morphing into symbols and fragments of creatures. briging one star to another. it was definetly not the most mind bending thing i have ever seen. just one of the most peacful and inspired things.
latter that night in the middle of a n2o binge in our cabbin i smoked some salvia and the rom litteray disintigrated atom by atom leaving me sitting on a wood plank in the middle of fractal nothingness. but that kind of far out stuff really is almost inpossible to pin down with words

--------------------

OfflineStonedPhilosophr
Stranger
Male

Loc: north america
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: notapillow]
    #6124773 - 10/02/06 02:39 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

looking out my kitchen window one day (not sure if it was lucy or silly simon) ((but AM sure it was a "high dose", sumthing like 7g's or 5 hits of L)) the cloud formed a woman with horns cocking back a spear about to throw it, i looked at it for like 4 seconds and moved on in my trip, but it was awesome...later i found out from "food of the gods" that what i saw was "the Horned Goddess" that was worshipped by paleolithic mushroom cults. on another trip, i saw another cloud, but it was a scorpion this time, and there appeared to be a battle going on in the skies...between "sylphs" sp? and the secret government operation cloverleaf jets...

OfflineLOBO
Vagabond

Loc: NY
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: StonedPhilosophr]
    #6124943 - 10/02/06 03:42 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

On shrooms.
OEV I was watching my friends Persian rug, all the patterns came apart and fell into a black hole I was afraid to step on it, I thought will fall.

oev I big morphing blob was suspended near the ceiling of the room.

On cactus
OEV. The tree on my property was completely different it had faces like the ents of lord of the ring.

OEV I was standing in my gravel drive way but instead It was a river bank full of fossils every ware (very cool) I had tattoos in my arms (I don't in reality).

DMT.

I was in a space ship of sorts it had a window were I could see space and high teck gadgets.

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: No Exaggerating- Your Hardest Hallucination Ever [Re: LOBO]
    #6125564 - 10/02/06 06:39 PM (17 years, 5 months ago)

At night, fired a 10 burst roman candle.  When each different coloured burst of light shot out towards the sky in front of my face, each time for a brief couple seconds, I was seeing thousands of minature, but dead on reflections of my face in the light.  If I made an intentional face it would show in the multiple reflections.

Watched my friend concentrate on a hallucination, seeing his emotion so vividly.  Then, at one point, it looked like the bones in his face totally disinegrated as his mouth got wider and wider, until it looked like the back part of his mouth was starting to swallow his body.  Like a reverse swallowing I guess.  So trippy.

I couldn't pick between those two.  Those are so burned into my memory.  I'll never forget it.  :thumbup:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies