Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibletrigger
non-trusted identifier
 User Gallery

how much of shrooms have you ate?
    #6109955 - 09/28/06 01:12 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i don't want to say, it was abuse but my best trip came after a oz of cubes. i fear ever owning a larger amount, for there seems to be no plateau on the intensity/dosage ratio, i fear if i eat to much ill never come down. so what of it? i hear u can eat ur body weight.

it was an 1/81h every couple hours

--------------------
If you want to under stand me more better, use a hillbilly redneck voice while trans posing my words 

Edited by trigger (09/28/06 02:49 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: trigger]
    #6109985 - 09/28/06 01:26 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

ive done 5.5-6grams at 2005 ozzfest
MAIDEN SABBATH on shrooms... it was quite the mind fuck

Invisibletrigger
non-trusted identifier
 User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: mushboy]
    #6109995 - 09/28/06 01:34 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i cant go in public on a large dose, i cant even be around most people i go deep in the woods where i feel safe. for concerts its all narcotics for me. BTW ozzfest last year kicked ass!!, n sweet hypnotoad dude.

at ozzfest 2002 i found 4 large green faties on the ground on my way in, its deffently a high crowd.

--------------------
If you want to under stand me more better, use a hillbilly redneck voice while trans posing my words 

Edited by trigger (09/28/06 01:36 AM)

Offlinelsd25icu812
Stranger
Male

Loc: United States
    #6110633 - 09/28/06 09:33 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

i ve taken 8 grams powder in tea. i was high for about two days. i dont think its possible to not come down. it might take days but you will. ive been high on lsd for almost a week and always comedown.

--------------------
love is what is left when you"ve let go of everything you love

OfflineAnnom
※※※※※※
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Europe
    #6110673 - 09/28/06 09:48 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

4g is the most I've taken so far. I'm still young so there is plenty of time to experiment with higher doses.

Not coming down is not possible IMO. It will take a bit longer, but you will come down.

InvisibleAtheist
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #6110745 - 09/28/06 10:14 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

to be honest, i doubt you ate a full oz of cubes

unless they werent potent, you would probably get sick of such a large amount

most i've eaten was like 6 grams of some killer ones, and i was completely fucked
if i ate 22 more grams on top of that? i dont even know :shrug:

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: Atheist]
    #6111410 - 09/28/06 01:12 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Thats a waist, if you wanna go that far get some Ayahuasca or freebase. Its got many analogues. maybe learn some cool shit.
No disrespect.

Peace,Kija.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

OfflineFraggin
Multi-Faceted
 User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: kija]
    #6111423 - 09/28/06 01:16 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I have eaten 8G once. But I can't say it was mind blowing experience. Just a good dose.
But, my past dozen experiences have been with the same strain from the same spore print. I'm hoping that I just had one large batch that was possibly low in potency.

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
    #6111442 - 09/28/06 01:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

40g (dried) trip report.

My highest dose of shrooms would be around the 8g range I *think*, generally when I end up dosing that high, its not really planned, and not really measured out - I just start grabbing bunches of shrooms from my stash and munch on them and re-dosing as needed untill I hit the place I want to be.

OfflineDarkSideMoon
Stranger
Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: kaniz]
    #6111454 - 09/28/06 01:24 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

7 1/2 grams of very potent cultivated was my highest. My cousin, this is 100% true killed 50 grams dry powder in tea of cultivated in a day. He was baker acted and in an asylum for a month afterwards.

OfflinePsychdlcMes3
dirk
Male User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: DarkSideMoon]
    #6111836 - 09/28/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

6 gramz

--------------------

Invisibletrigger
non-trusted identifier
 User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: DarkSideMoon]
    #6111837 - 09/28/06 02:41 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well yeah got real sic i puked alot of them up it was a waste, but at the experince was amazing!

--------------------

OfflineMrMolotov
Ganja Patrol
Male

Loc: SoCal
    #6111901 - 09/28/06 03:02 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

10.5 g's of really potent shrooms. incredible ego death experience that had me in sheer terror...until i managed to let go of my fears. heh very worth it in the end.

--------------------

OI OI OI

OfflineRandomHero
�.ǝןqısuodsǝɹɹı
 User Gallery

Loc: shroomery.org Flag
Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: MrMolotov]
    #6112045 - 09/28/06 03:50 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

<- 10 grams dry , was hellish yet fun
<- 70 grams wet, had me puking and praying to god I would hurry n come down

--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Loc: Cali
Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: RandomHero]
    #6112091 - 09/28/06 04:07 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I don't think it's a waste to trip high. It's good experience.

5g is a good dose for really strong trip. People comparing to like a 1/8th and imagining 10g trip are very mistaken from what I read. The last push to purge the reality from the trip takes a lot more chemicals. 5->6 is pretty comparable and 10->15 are pretty comparable also. At around 20g of dried cubies, you can be sure to spend a significant of the trip in a world unbound to everything you know to be the reality. Some of you guys getting glimpses of that at 5g trips, I'm sure. But lengthy time spent in that state is different experience all together than jumping in and out of reality.

As for throwing up.. well.. call it purging or whatever. It's part of most high level trips. It doesn't even feel crappy. It just happens and it's part of the experience. Purging after first hour of ingestion pretty much does crap to affect the trip duration nor peak.

I do enjoy occasional ultra high level trips, at least a couple times a year. Kinda puts me back to baseline for all other trips.

highest, 22g dried. majority of time indoors 5g, outdoors 3g for me. Exception would be disneyland trips, hippieflip with 4g+numerous redosing throughout. So many people are messed up(usually drunk) in reality and even sober ones act not so formal, that it's hard to stand out.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
    #6112133 - 09/28/06 04:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I have ate 5 grams.

Invisiblekija
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: Sam1912]
    #6112643 - 09/28/06 07:20 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sam1912 said:
I don't think it's a waste to trip high. It's good experience.

Not at all, but its a waist of mushies.DMT is very closely related.
and the analogues are almost just like high dose shrooms.

And then there's Rue.

And then there's Meditation,which is all you really need.Get good at that and your dose should lower over time with same intensity.
No Disrespect,Peace

Kija.

--------------------
Am I breathing up or down? says the speaking fictional character.

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

#6112900 - 09/28/06 08:15 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Mushies grow pretty fast :laugh:

DMT != psilocybin, period.  And hell no, DMT is nothing like high dose mushies.  Let me say that again. HELL NO!

As for the syrian rue...  MAOI makes correct dosing very hard.  Main mechanism of MAOI is prevention of recycling(actually destruction) of brain chemicals and other chemicals like psilocybin by enzymes at synapsis and after ruptake.  With proper experiments, I'm sure you can find the good numbers for the combination to reach the ultra high level at minimal risks.  It's still a high level dose.  Couple of things, though.  MAOI extends the trip a lot. 

In addition to the large number of experimentation required(a lot more than simple mushroom because you have to find combination for 2 drugs instead of 1) to get the right dose combination for a person, you'd have to risk taking while experimenting.  I don't know about you, but 10 hour mushroom trips are pretty long for me already.  Also, rue is commonly taken before mushrooms.  Rue causes a lot of people(including myself) to get all quissy in small amount and bent out of shape in large.  Not a good place for me to be in going into 10 hours of intense trip.  But that's just me. 

I hate the rue, and mushrooms grow pretty fast and consistently.  I get on those high trips by eating lots of mushrooms.  If someone uses MAOI to experience it, good for them.  Either way, no wasted chemicals.

--------------------
Protect your civil rights!  End drug prohibition.  And if you don't care about your civil rights, protect mine!

If you want a rating from me, please PM me.  For those really newbies, don't expect an answer back, but you can try me anyways.

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: Sam1912]
    #6112937 - 09/28/06 08:22 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Sam1912 said:
Mushies grow pretty fast :laugh:

DMT != psilocybin, period.  And hell no, DMT is nothing like high dose mushies.  Let me say that again. HELL NO!

As for the syrian rue...  MAOI makes correct dosing very hard.  Main mechanism of MAOI is prevention of recycling(actually destruction) of brain chemicals and other chemicals like psilocybin by enzymes at synapsis and after ruptake.  With proper experiments, I'm sure you can find the good numbers for the combination to reach the ultra high level at minimal risks.  It's still a high level dose.  Couple of things, though.  MAOI extends the trip a lot. 

In addition to the large number of experimentation required(a lot more than simple mushroom because you have to find combination for 2 drugs instead of 1) to get the right dose combination for a person, you'd have to risk taking while experimenting.  I don't know about you, but 10 hour mushroom trips are pretty long for me already.  Also, rue is commonly taken before mushrooms.  Rue causes a lot of people(including myself) to get all quissy in small amount and bent out of shape in large.  Not a good place for me to be in going into 10 hours of intense trip.  But that's just me. 

I hate the rue, and mushrooms grow pretty fast and consistently.  I get on those high trips by eating lots of mushrooms.  If someone uses MAOI to experience it, good for them.  Either way, no wasted chemicals.

Rue hates you too........

Can you think of a better comparison than shrooms vs nn-dmt?

They are very alike in quite afew ways.  In my opinion the comparison is  :thumbup:

If you have ever taken 10 grams of mushrooms the similarities are very interesting.  If you have taken ayahuasca, its only more obvious why someone would compare the two.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (09/28/06 08:24 PM)

InvisibleSam1912
journeyman

Re: how much of shrooms have you ate? [Re: yageman]
    #6113164 - 09/28/06 09:06 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Rue doesn't hate me. It despises me.

Okay, I've overstated when I said "is nothing like". I should just say very different. Aside from general words that describe aspects of the trips, the feel, transition, possible exploration sites, possible activities and stuff like that are very different. Even the same words describing state of mind is meant to describe something different. for example, DMT trips are driving on the road with many sharp turn, mushies are like flowing rapid with many but more gradual turns. I can keep pointing out the differences. I'm not a big fan of DMT. I have a few days of experiences with it, and I know they are different and I know prefer mushies/lsd/e/THC over RCs/mescaline/salvia/lsa and all that other stuff.

In my opinion, comparison for DMT and mushrooms for purpose of replacing high level trips of mushroom with DMT are... junk.

Mushies==irreplaceable by any.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract