Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #6110318 - 09/28/06 07:03 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

the US govt. is watching everyone they even have shower cams. those bastards

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCubenisseur
Mad Props
Male

Loc: Indian Land
    #6110335 - 09/28/06 07:11 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

to all the people telling him to dump his gf, quit it, that's piss poor advice. If he wanted to break up with his girl im sure he wouldn't be needing the advice of random strangers on the net.

My advice to you is to expose her to the shroomery.

Yes, just tell her to ignore the ignorant comments like "Dude dump your girlfriend" and the like.

It's a wonderful experience to grow your own shrooms, and it can be done very easily and safely. Reading a lot and browsing this board should prove it. If after reading and browsing she doesn't want to grow, than don't do it. Let nature take it's course and respect her wishes. Your good intentions will surely come back to you in one way or another.

Good luck. :thumbup: :heart: :mushroom2:

Offlinemoho456
The Past Inside The Present
 User Gallery

Loc: Translinguistic Matter
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: avelvetbeer]
    #6110358 - 09/28/06 07:29 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

avelvetbeer said:
Its hard to find a good girl, and shes a good girl.

Ain't that the truth  :sad:

Dude, if you were going to get caught over that syringe or whatever, I would have been caught long ago. I have had 3 syringes sent here, peyote seeds, wormwood, datura, peruvianus, the list goes on and on.

Pay in cash/money order and DO NOT buy from a store that is not a vendor here. NO CREDIT CARDS

I prefer personal transfers on the forums.

You could also do FSRC for a free print, just remember to return the favor and send them a few.

If you follow some basic common sense wisdom, and dont flip your shit if someone asks what you want vermiculite/brf for you'll be okay.

Spores are legal anyway so I doubt you have much to fear. Just wait a while before you grow to make sure no one will pay you a visit about them if you are really paranoid.

pz

--------------------

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Trusted Cultivator
OG Cultivator
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: moho456]
    #6110386 - 09/28/06 07:44 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Those who get in trouble growing mushrooms aren't the hobbyists. It's the ones who go out and try to sell what they grow and get busted. Almost always, when there's a bust it's either from a domestic dispute, a fire, selling, or some other event that draws police attention, and then they find the grow op because they're already there.
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Offlinetonyperez420
Shaman Rasta

Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #6110401 - 09/28/06 07:53 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, who wears the pants in your relationship

you gotta lay the law down

take your pink panties off and if you 2 are really "in love" she will accept you the way you are

shroom growing and all  :bouncysmoke:

Edited by tonyperez420 (09/28/06 07:54 AM)

InvisiblePigsarefood
Never too old to learn
I'm a teapot
Loc: PNW
    #6110474 - 09/28/06 08:23 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Heres the thing about getting caught, you have to be really stupid for it to happen. Think about it, if you keep all of your growing materials, and cakes inside a place like your room, whos going to find it? Its not like your going to go run around the neighborhood yelling "HEY EVERYONE, IM GROWING MUSHROOMS IN MY CLOSET!!"

Just tell your girlfriend that she needs to stop worrying, absolutly nothing will happen (assuming she doesnt turn you over to the pigs). But if she still doesnt listen...i think you need to find yourself a new girlfriend.

InvisiblePigsarefood
Never too old to learn
I'm a teapot
Loc: PNW
    #6110481 - 09/28/06 08:26 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

didnt read the last part.

And as for the ordering, go through ralphstersspores.com.

If im right (might have to look at his site), he doesnt keep any records of who he sells to. My friend has ordered countless times from him, and hes not in jail. The best thing however is that all of his packages are really discrete.

Invisibleodium33
_____///
 User Gallery

Loc: mycoland
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: Pigsarefood]
    #6110863 - 09/28/06 10:54 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

you could go invitro, thats super descrete and takes up almost no space at all compared to FC and whatnot

--------------------
----------

OfflineWayward_Son
Shroomable Action Figure
 User Gallery

#6110883 - 09/28/06 11:00 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

That is well said explosivemango!!!!!! Before the government can put you in the railcar...or the 'internment camp' they first have to imprison the mind and spirit if they could. In a materialistic society it has been all too convenient to adopt the government line that leads to as much fear and seperation from spirit, as it leads to a 'brand new car!'. How many people could stand themselves alone; for long, without beginning to ask the questions that conscious seekers not only ask, but 'go there' to learn? Our spirit was MEANT to be expanded...or else we were meant to see what it already is. But you cannot know any kind of freedom without the tools to freedom.
So...the societally constricted minds that accept the constrictions; even bless them by courting fear are very sad to me. You are already in prison. The govenment knows that step one(or even two three or four?)has already worked its' venom in you. I disagree with the questioners notion that what is in shrooms is "only a defense mechanism" then why not be just plain out poison and deadly as many plants and mushrooms are?

--------------------

' Call us....We're here to help!'

OfflineWayward_Son
Shroomable Action Figure
 User Gallery

Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: Wayward_Son]
    #6110884 - 09/28/06 11:01 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

cont.) The fact that there IS an intricate weave of nature that will work with the HONESTLY interested(in consciousness)mind and spirit suggests to me a hidden symphony that should be heard. I think you need to know much more about what is important to you and your spirit before you get too lost in what others think...even your girlfriend. I understand deep love. I also know that all the honesty that spirit craves (mine does) is NOT in 'her'. Yes...the REAL legalities. Comprehend and decide which kind of person you are in the face of all of them. You have to. Just realise that this same government taxes and benefits from drugs and things they KNOW kill us by the thousands / tens of thousands each year. And they do nothing BECAUSE of the entrenchment of those things(cigs and alcohol)in the society. With mushrooms, you see prohibition reaching not just into your life, but your natural(I believe)right to be a better person. The ultimate question is WHAT AND HOW MUCH WILL YOU SEEK AND WHAT AND HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO THROW AWAY?
I see NOTHING and NO ONE in my life that would or has the right to own my spirit and the ways to beter know it.
I'm sure the government would love to have you and me as one more of their federally funded 'guests'.(around 2,000,000 and growing!) Tragic and insane as that is. If your mind and WHO controls/confines it were not so important...then why do they try so hard to keep doing just that? Imagine every shaman and society that has known and benefited from the beneficial truths of mystic substances, suddenly being subject to american 'one size fits all' drug laws! I cannot...too much obscenity for my mind. But that is what is happening to the 'new shamans'. You have to decide which and what YOU are. Your girlfriend has the right to her opinion for sure. You have to make a decision that squishy feelings are not going to easily help you make. I know what it means to be 'arrested' within myself by my own fears...and be arrested 'otherwise' due to the fears of others. Realise that the law you fear is based in fear itself. Freedom is in another place. You have to choose it and fight for it. Or not. I fear where 'or not' leads to, more.

--------------------

' Call us....We're here to help!'

Edited by Wayward_Son (09/28/06 11:22 AM)

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: Wayward_Son]
    #6110984 - 09/28/06 11:30 AM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man, I live with my fiancee my first indoor grow she totally opposed, I did it anyways very discreetly in our closet ON HER SIDE! I did it in a sterlite container the size of a shoebox with two simple PF cakes in it. all you need is 2 empty salsa jars, some vermiculite, some perlite, Brown rice flour, a pot with some water, a small battery operated nitelite, and some spores (send cash to ralphsters). By the time it was ready for fruiting i lined the container with black construction paper cut a hole in the lid stuck the smallest battery operated nitelite i could find over the hole covered the light with electrical tape (so light wouldn't leak out). I put an inch of damp perlite in the bottom and set the cakes on the lids in the box. 2 weeks later i had a small bit of mushrooms and i showed them to her, told her everything. She couldn't believe it in just a month and a half I had produced mushrooms in her side of the closet without her knowledge. the first flush of this extremely small grow made enough for one 2 gram dose, which i gladly let her have. I apologized for hiding it from her and she immediately gave me consent to upgrade to something a bit larger yet totally discreet.
The second flush produced a little bit more because with her knowing i was growing i was able to dunk and coldshock for 12 hrs. which tripled my next flush's harvest so we got to trip together on 3 grams each. She is now my very sexy lab assistant and helps me with every single aspect of my growing, we even are dabbling in growing edibles/medicinals now and both hunt for mushrooms regularly as well now.

I'm not saying grow on her side of the closet, I'm kind of an asshole when it comes to making a point (i made my point though didn't I?), but if you can't find a place that nobody will see that is big enough to fit a shoebox in, you're not looking hard enough for a secret grow spot...

We now share a side of the closet and the other side has mushrooms (legal ones, I'd never reveal the location of my actives...) i skipped a lot details about the growing process so it'd be good to read up on the PF tek before you start... Keep in mind a good woman is hard to find, while you are growing, it'd be a good idea to keep her happy in every single way, more so than you normally would. Shower her with gifts and flowers, give her a massage every night, take her out some place special, etc. You'll need the browny points if she finds out what you're up to BEFORE you tell her... This hobby is super easy to make discreet, use your imagination...

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

OfflineWiggly
That Brown Guy
Male
Loc: Whereverthewindtakesme
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #6111339 - 09/28/06 12:53 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a overdramatic teenage girl to me. Hit it and quit it. Is she your wife? Does she control you? Explain to her that you are confident in not getting caught, don't tell anyone except her what you are doing. Ever. If you wanna share with friends, tell them you got a good deal from a guy you work with. Make sure that you understand and share her concerns, and if you don't make sure she thinks you do. Younger girls think with feelings not logical thinking. MAKE her feel confortable and "in control" of whats going on. You just gotta know how to talk.

Edited by Wiggly (09/28/06 12:59 PM)

Invisibleodium33
_____///
 User Gallery

Loc: mycoland
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: Wiggly]
    #6111352 - 09/28/06 12:57 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

depending on how many ppl already know, you might not wanna do it there anyways, keep it super uber low down if you ever decide to start, only my crew who i am super close with even come to my place

--------------------
----------

Offlineavelvetbeer
Earl of theInterspace
Male

Loc: Upstate NY
Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: odium33]
    #6111429 - 09/28/06 01:18 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

well, thanks a lot for all the advice guys. i was pleasantly surprised to see how far this thread has developed, i expected comments like "dump that ho" or something, but you guys have really been gratuitous and very helpful. i'll show her the thread tonight, and hopefully we'll be able to resolve this issue.

there have been a few mysogynistic responses to my dilemma however, and to those people, i would say this: i do not feel like i should take the role as commander and dictator of the relationship. i respect her opinion, and i've lived life long enough to know that if you want someone to agree with you, you need their understanding, not simply their obedience. i believe in a mutual relationship, as all humans should, and believe that one way to overcome all the ignorance of our society is to begin to oppose some of the traditional values which we live by.

most of us are lucky enough to have escaped the cycle of ignorance and close-mindedness which enslaves the rest of the population, but by forcing our ways of freedom and openness towards them, we are doing the same thing that the governments been used to doing, which is cramming their controls down our throats through everything which surrounds us (tv, newspapers, journalism). to spread our philosophy of spirituality and the deep and heightened understanding of mother nature, we must have people understand our views, and not simply have them do things like mushrooms because its cool, or its a "hippie" thing or whatnot.

i'll post our resolution in the coming days, and thanks again for all the help fellow travelers.

:happyheart:  :regularshroom:

--------------------
"I contend we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours"
-- Stephen Roberts

Invisibletiny_rabid_birds
Nocturnal
 User Gallery

Loc: estados unidos
    #6111714 - 09/28/06 02:14 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

I figured I'd share my own successful stealth experience as encouragement. I got into growing about a year ago. I'm in a dorm now, and I was then, but I wanted to grow anyways. So my first grow was PF cakes, and I used plastic folger's coffee cans with a bit of damn perlite in the bottom as an FC. I made a small plastic window in the top so desklight and natural daylight could shine through. I also cut up a 2 liter and used that as an FC as well, since I had 3 cakes and only 2 folger's cans.

So I had 3 smallish FCs, all which were easily concealed behind my monitor among the clutter on my messy desk. My yield off of them was surprisingly good. Like 7-13 grams per cake, after each went 3 flushes. No one, not even my roommate, was the wiser.

After that (still in the dorm), I upgraded to a monotub, which stays hidden under my bed. It's lit by a small $0.99 night light on a $3 timer, and controls it's own FAE and humidity, a la Wronguy's double tub tek. I make sure the nightlight is set to come on during the day, so that the ambient light is enough that you can't see any glow from the tub. Still total stealth, and very low maintenance other than the initial setup, which will take a few hours (considering you've got to prep and sterilize/pasteurize substrate, etc).

Basically I'm just saying, if my roommate who lived with me in very close quarters wasn't the wiser, then how the hell will anyone with authority find out? This year I'm rooming with my best bud, so I talked to him so he wouldn't flip since a monotub is considerably larger, and he's totally down with it.

EDIT: Looking back on that, it looks as though I'm condoning that you grow without your girl's consent, but I'm not. I actually had to convince my own girl (serious relationship of like 4-5 years) before I was given the go ahead. I'm simply offering my successful stealth story as corroborative evidence that mushrooms can be grown completely stealthily and safely.

--------------------

Edited by tiny_rabid_birds (09/28/06 02:19 PM)

OfflineDrMario
Head-Shrinker
Male User Gallery

Re: my girlfriend won't let me grow shrooms! [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #6111848 - 09/28/06 02:43 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Is your girlfriend attractive? Can I hit it?  :doggystyle:

:mariopeace:

--------------------
"Hence in the wise leader's plans, considerations of advantage and of disadvantage will be blended together." -Sun Tzu

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #6111906 - 09/28/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

hey guys, i'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but it does have to do with shrooms cultivation.

No it actually doesn't.

It has to do with your personal problems at home.

Please only ask growing related questions in the Mush Cult!~

If you would like this moved to another forum please contact me.

thank you!~

Off topic...

Click!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
Trusted Cultivator
    #6111907 - 09/28/06 03:04 PM (17 years, 6 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
^^^

This thread is already in progress in the Psychedelic Experience forum. Please do not post the same topic over multiple forums.

Edited by Carlito (09/28/06 03:24 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder